Frew's Bridal Reviews

Frew's Bridal 3
Frew's Bridal 4
Frew's Bridal 5
  • User4499765

Consultants are very patient and helpful! So many gorgeous dresses to choose from. I highly recommend Frews Bridal!

Sent on 10/24/2014
  • Katlyn

Katlyn · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful dress

I loved everything about the store and my dress. The dress fit perfectly and I had so many compliments.

Frew's Bridal 6
    Sent on 09/09/2019
  • cassondra

cassondra · Married on 08/24/2019

They were great

Frews was extremely easy to work with! I tried on 6 or so dresses and they were out of my price range, too heavy, too big, not what I pictured... I was feeling a little defeated and went to check out the bridesmaids section. While there I found a dress I LOVED but... it was navy. The girl who helped us said it was available in ivory, recommended ordering a size up and didnt act like she was bothered one bit that I wasnt spending a TON of money. She was understanding and seemed genuinely happy to help. Thank you for everything frews!

Frew's Bridal 7
    Sent on 08/26/2019

Kelsey · Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic shopping experience!

Honestly, I'm a low-fuss bride and was expecting to not be overly wowed or upset with any vendor. However, Frew's was incredible. I went shopping for my dress 7 months prior to my wedding and had been told by several places that was too short of notice. Frew's didn't bat an eye. My dress came in plenty of time. And Debbie in alterations is AMAZING. I didn't know what needed altered because it fit fineish, but she made some alterations that made the dress fit like a glove. She also was so helpful with suggestions to protect my skin from the beading and with other advice. She is also the kindest soul. I made the best decision to come here!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Jeanette · Married on 01/20/2018

I went to several bridal shops before finding Frews-- unlike another Saint Louis area bridal salon, Frews was able and willing to order my dress in plenty of time for my wedding. The seamstress worked quickly and was very skilled working with the intricate lace detail of my dress for the alterations needed. I also felt my dress was very reasonably priced for the quality and designer. We also found our flower girls dress there, which had a beautiful belt and matching dress for her American Doll!! So lovely. They have an amazing selection and I would recommend them to any bride to be!!

Sent on 02/05/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 12/09/2017

Everyone at Frews was incredibly helpful! I did not go there anticipating finding "the dress", but I did. There are soo many options to choose from and when I had a more "non-traditional" approach to my wedding gown, they didn't bat an eye!!

Frew's Bridal 8
    Frew's Bridal 9
    Frew's Bridal 10
    Frew's Bridal 11
    Frew's Bridal 12
    Sent on 09/09/2017

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

I can't say enough positive things about Frew's Bridal. From choosing my dress, to fittings, to alterations, they are the best. The shop is GORGEOUS and the ladies there are beyond helpful. My seamstress, Svetlana, was incredible and I enjoyed every single minute of being in that store. They made everything so easy and stress free, I think my dress was the only thing I WASN'T stressed about, and I have Frew's to thank for that :)

Sent on 11/08/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2017

Everyone was so friendly the entire shopping experience. Jennie helped me find the perfect wedding dress and was honest when something did not look the best on me ( I asked her to answer honestly). Everyone was excited and upbeat and you can tell they really love their job. Great experience here!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Meagan · Married on 08/26/2017

Frew's Team was outstanding! From the first appointment trying on dresses with Taylor, to the end alterations with Tina, everything was outstanding! The selection is huge! I live over an hour away and would drive to Frew's for the selection and service. Thank you Frew's!

Sent on 10/05/2017

megan · Married on 08/05/2017

Kylie was amazing!! My dress was the third one I tried on - but I wanted to make sure - after about ten more dresses, a lot of patience :) and accessory tips I SAID YES TO THE DRESS. So happy that Frews bridal helped create my perfect dream wedding - and thanks to Kylie I was able to feel comfortable and felt like the professionals had me covered! TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE. When it comes to bridal dress shops - look no further!!!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2017

Frew's was my last spot we had planned out for picking my wedding dress and that is where I found my dress! It was perfect and everyone I worked with to get my dress altered and fitted was amazing. Frew's kept my dress from May 2016 until February of 2017 because I lived out of state and couldn't come for fittings as often. Every time I came in i had the same seamstress to work with and she knew exactly what she was doing. My bridesmaids also ended up getting their dresses from there as well as they had dresses that could be bought in both short or long length without having to alter them. Frew's did an amazing job and I would use them again if I ever needed to.

Sent on 05/13/2017

Sharon · Married on 04/20/2017

Everyone that works here are what I would call top notch! All of the sales agents I worked with took their and did not pressure me into buying a dress on my first time. They even made calls to let me know when they were having huge discount sales.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

Connie was amazing from the moment we walked in the door. She was very thorough and answered all of the questions that I had. I would definitely recommend Frew's Bridal and Connie!!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Jillian · Married on 10/29/2016

amazing service. best selection out of any shop I had been to.

Sent on 03/22/2016
  • Nikki

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

I purchase my dress at Frew's Bridal today and I am absolutely in love with it. Jennie helped me and she was wonderful. The shop is gorgeous and there are plenty of dresses to choose from at very affordable prices. I definitely recommend this place. Thank you Frew's Bridal!

Sent on 11/25/2015

I am in love with my dress and loved the lady who helped me!!! I am now even more excited for my big day!

Sent on 09/14/2015
  • schmoore

Lindsey · Married on 10/08/2016

I had a great experience at Frew's Bridal! The shop is spacious and very cute. There are too many tiny shops out there so it was really nice to have some space. They have lots of fitting rooms and lots of places for family and friends to sit. I love the decor and the atmosphere is warm and very lovely. I worked with Connie and she was wonderful. They are very upfront with how things work which was very helpful to me as I was getting overwhelmed with the dress hunt. She informed me that the appointments last 1.5 hours, so I knew ahead of time how long we'd be there. That amount of time worked great for me, other shopping experiences I had that went longer made me tired and a little cranky :) They also have a rule that you can only take in 5 dresses at a time. Which again, really helped me. It helps you to not pick up and try on EVERY dress you think is pretty. You end up being more selective about what you take in and again, that helps with not getting overwhelmed. Frew's also offers great incentives/discounts for bridesmaid dresses and tuxes when you purchase the bridal gown there. Loved it!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Katy · Married on 10/01/2016

I shopped at Frew's Bridal for the first time over the weekend and was blown away by the selection of dresses that they have at their store. They carry dresses from tons of different designers that fall in a variety of price ranges, making it possible for any bride to find her dream dress there. I had only shopped at one other store prior to shopping at Frew's and I ended up finding the perfect wedding dress. The staff was more than helpful with helping make the final decision on "the dress" for me. I am so happy that I took the time to go there. I would recommend this story to any bride!

Sent on 11/23/2015
  • Daniel

Daniel · Married on 09/24/2016

I found out about Frew's Bridal at the St. Louis Bride & Groom Wedding Show earlier this month. Everyone was very friendly when I arrived at my appointment.

Mary worked with me that evening. She helped me pick about 10-12 dresses to try on and gave her recommendations after she learned what I liked. She was very attentive and made the experience really great for me and my bridesmaids. Frew's was the third place I shopped at, and I ended up finding the perfect dress. I wish I would have just gone to them in the first place! Seriously, I am so excited to wear this dress!

The girls and I also looked for bridesmaids dresses for them. Mary told us about discounts for bridesmaids since I bought my dress there, she also offered information on tuxedos for the guys. In addition, I got a credit to use towards an accessory which I could use on one in store or order from their website.

After the girls were done trying on bridesmaids dresses, Mary walked me through next steps like when my dress would be in, when fittings and alterations would start, using my credit to order an accessory, etc.

By the way, the store is HUGE. They have a ton of bridal gowns sorted by designer and size. One thing I really liked is that they don't display their sample dresses in bags, so you can actually feel and see the dresses before trying them on. They have a very large selection of both bridal gowns and bridesmaids dresses. Lastly, but also very important, I found it pretty easy to stay within my budget.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Sherry · Married on 09/03/2016

My experience was wonderful great customer service and a good quality of attire to choose from. Thank you so much for helping me find the perfect dress.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Lisa · Married on 08/14/2016

Frew's Bridal made my experience fantastic! My consultant was amazing and the selection was impressive!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Sara · Married on 08/06/2016

I was able to find the perfect dress at Frew's Bridal. They have a large selection of dresses and are great to work with. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/30/2016

Very helpful during this important process

Sent on 07/31/2015

Brittany · Married on 07/18/2016

I had been waiting to try on a dress that I had saw at a bridal show a year ago at Frew's Bridal. I was so afraid that I had built this dress up so much in my head and would end up hating it. But that was not the case at all. I told my consultant that I wanted to try it on in the middle of the other dresses so I would really know how I felt about it. As soon as I put it on I was in love. My consultant even read my mind and knew that it needed a belt to make it that much better. She did an AMAZINGLY job!! I couldn't be any happier!! I can't wait to wear my dress next year!!

Sent on 07/26/2015
  • User5620406 · 2+ years ago

Wonderful service. Johanna assisted me as well as my bridesmaids in finding the perfect dresses.

Sent on 11/16/2015