618 N. Main Street, Mooresville, NC 28115 Map · Phone number

About Wild Daisy Events

WEDDING PLANNER / COORDINATOR

Welcome to Wild Daisy Events

We are excited to help you plan your next special event. From weddings to holiday parties, company functions to surprise dinners, Wild Daisy Events provides full service planning with the motto: Because in Your Dreams, Every Detail Matters

But ultimately, all events need to express you. What’s your style? Casual elegance, rustic charm, vintage chic? At Wild Daisy Events we help you create your dream experience whether you hold your event at Lake Norman beach front, a barn in an orchard, a winery among the vines or a historic downtown hotel. The beauty of this, these options are possible and we are here to make it happen!

Wild Day Events provides complete full service, partial service and month of wedding consulting and or planning. We have dedicated professionals with years of event planning experience. We give our clients our undivided attention. We listen to their needs and work with them to create the wedding of their dreams. Our services include consultations, rehearsals, budget planning, wedding etiquette, full-service referrals of wedding professionals. We are your ‘personal wedding assistant’ dedicated to making sure your wedding day is all you ever dreamed it would be. Wild Daisy Events is built of creative, dedicated and organized team members. Wild Daisy Events also offers décor styling. Our wedding services includes recommending venues, vendors selection, planning, guest hotel accommodations, referrals, consultation on colors, themes, decor, centerpieces, decorations, budget planning, timeline, set-up, coordinate vendors, oversee and manage wedding/events, and any other needs from the couple.

My obligation is to create genuine experiences which enrich your heart and soul. We will take away the stress and bring on the fun! Our goal is to offer fresh, creative events that exceed your expectations; while remaining effective and affordable. We are here to “Make Your Wedding Dreams, A Reality.”

I have an eye for the tiniest details, usually over looked by most. It’s a rare talent. I have the experience and resources to minimize your stress and make your special day one that you, your family, and all of your guests will remember forever. I have the expertise, to bring out your unique style and make your wedding event everything you dreamed.

I pride myself for being able to inspire my couple throughout your whole wedding process and taking away their stress by being at their side, always listening to their needs so that they can simply enjoy being the bride and groom.

Our Mission

To create genuine experiences which enrich your heart and soul. We will take away the stress and bring on the fun! Our goal is to offer fresh, creative events that exceed your expectations; while remaining effective and affordable. We are here to “Make Your Wedding Dreams, A Reality.”

Follow Wild Daisy Events on

14 Reviews for Wild Daisy Events

• I

Ivette Cintron-Esteves · Married on 10/26/2019

Simply The Best

I can’t say enough about Victoria and her staff with Wild Daisy Events.
    Right from our first meeting, my husband and I knew she is who we wanted to take care of our special day❤. Such a blessing to have found her.
    She was there for us, even when my work schedule was so hectic that I wasn't available, she guided and worked with my husband to make sure our day was exactly how we wanted it. We trusted her to get everything done and her focus was second to none. She helped make our wedding perfect from start to finish!! If I could leave 10 ⭐, I would! Highly Recommended!
    Victoria, from the bottom of our hearts.....thank you🙏❤
    -Mr. & Mrs. Esteves

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Wallace · Married on 10/19/2019

Coordinator

Victoria and her team blew me away! They went above and beyond my expectations. I hired Victoria about 10 weeks out from my wedding date. I was still missing vendors for certain things and she went straight to work. She gave me options for everything and took care of the rest! The day of my wedding she was on top of everything! From the timeline to setting up the decor she was amazing! My parents and now in-laws raves over her service. The Wild Daisy Events team truly made all my wedding dreams come to life! I highly recommend this events team!!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/08/2019

Top Notch Coordinator

Victoria made our wedding day a breeze, the first time we spoke I told her I did not want to worry about a single thing on our wedding day and her response was, "I won't let you." She really took that idea to heart. Throughout the entire process, she was extremely thorough and thought of every single detail possible. Even with trying to get everything planned from across the country she made it all a seamless process. I never had any doubt that she would make sure neither I nor my fiance would have any worries the day of and we didn't. She's great at what she does and we couldn't have pulled off our big day without her.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Wild Daisy Events's reply:

The awesome wedding of Kayla and Daniel on September 8, 2019 at Sweet Magnolia Estates in Cornelius.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wild Daisy Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 30.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 618 N. Main Street Mooresville, NC, 28115 See on map
    9:00 am - 6:00 pm
    Location of (Wild Daisy Events)