618 N. Main Street, Mooresville, NC 28115 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date

About Wild Daisy Events

WEDDING PLANNER / COORDINATOR

Welcome to Wild Daisy Events

We are excited to help you plan your next special event. From weddings to holiday parties, company functions to surprise dinners, Wild Daisy Events provides full service planning with the motto: Because in Your Dreams, Every Detail Matters

But ultimately, all events need to express you. What’s your style? Casual elegance, rustic charm, vintage chic? At Wild Daisy Events we help you create your dream experience whether you hold your event at Lake Norman beach front, a barn in an orchard, a winery among the vines or a historic downtown hotel. The beauty of this, these options are possible and we are here to make it happen!

Wild Day Events provides complete full service, partial service and month of wedding consulting and or planning. We have dedicated professionals with years of event planning experience. We give our clients our undivided attention. We listen to their needs and work with them to create the wedding of their dreams. Our services include consultations, rehearsals, budget planning, wedding etiquette, full-service referrals of wedding professionals. We are your ‘personal wedding assistant’ dedicated to making sure your wedding day is all you ever dreamed it would be. Wild Daisy Events is built of creative, dedicated and organized team members. Wild Daisy Events also offers décor styling. Our wedding services includes recommending venues, vendors selection, planning, guest hotel accommodations, referrals, consultation on colors, themes, decor, centerpieces, decorations, budget planning, timeline, set-up, coordinate vendors, oversee and manage wedding/events, and any other needs from the couple.

My obligation is to create genuine experiences which enrich your heart and soul. We will take away the stress and bring on the fun! Our goal is to offer fresh, creative events that exceed your expectations; while remaining effective and affordable. We are here to “Make Your Wedding Dreams, A Reality.”

I have an eye for the tiniest details, usually over looked by most. It’s a rare talent. I have the experience and resources to minimize your stress and make your special day one that you, your family, and all of your guests will remember forever. I have the expertise, to bring out your unique style and make your wedding event everything you dreamed.

I pride myself for being able to inspire my couple throughout your whole wedding process and taking away their stress by being at their side, always listening to their needs so that they can simply enjoy being the bride and groom.

Our Mission

To create genuine experiences which enrich your heart and soul. We will take away the stress and bring on the fun! Our goal is to offer fresh, creative events that exceed your expectations; while remaining effective and affordable. We are here to “Make Your Wedding Dreams, A Reality.”

Follow Wild Daisy Events on

Wild Daisy Events 6
Wild Daisy Events 7

Julie Wolfe · Married on 05/04/2019

Mother of the bride

Victoria was the “month of” wedding planner for my daughter’s wedding. The “month of” description was completely inaccurate. Victoria was available for and helpful to my daughter for close to a year. In all my interactions with her she was helpful, creative, and quick to respond. The day of the wedding, the work she did from behind the scenes was invaluable. It was as though the perfect wedding just appeared from nowhere. I know she was there working her tail off, but she was completely unobtrusive. I would highly recommend Wild Daisy events to anyone planning a wedding. Her ideas and suggestions were incredibly helpful.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Cameron · Married on 03/08/2019

Mrs Tonya Cameron

As someone who has hosted quite a few events in my time.... I felt like I had it under control when my daughter came to me and asked me to help plan her wedding... then she hit me with the time frame... 3 weeks... well after the intial shock wore off. I got to work and quickly realized I was in way over my head and needed to call in a professional... enter my lifesaver, Victoria... not only did Victoria bring to the table her list of top notch vendors but she brought her expertise on all things wedding! She helped us work through every detail.... she went to all vendor appointments with us, nothing was too big or too small for Victoria. She constantly proved her dedication through numerous texts, emails and phone conversations with myself, my daughter and the vendors. Victoria took every ounce of stress we had away. She was there on the wedding day instructing and helping vendors, which allowed me the opportunity to spend with my daughter leading up to her walk down the aisle. Victoria stayed until the end of the night to ensure every detail ran smoothly. Victoria made sure my daughter had a flawless wedding day that impressed not only my daughter, her husband, and myself but every guest at the wedding!
    So if you are looking for a hardworking, organized, professional wedding planner with a passion for her clients, then I would highly encourage you to contact Victoria Stallings (Wedding Planner Extraordinaire) as I affectionately called her... Victoria is not just a wedding planner but someone we now call our friend.

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Wild Daisy Events 20
    Wild Daisy Events 21

Lauren Mardis · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent experience

Great experience planning my wedding with Victoria and her team!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Wild Daisy Events's reply:

Wedding:
    November 17, 2018
    Sweet Magnolia Estates in Cornelius, NC
    Sweet couple and fun night! My first couple to get on the stage and sing with the band. It was awesome to see them having such a great time on their wedding night. It was an honor to be a part of their special day.

Wild Daisy Events FAQ