226 West Ojai Ave. Ste 101 # 210, Ojai, CA 93023 Map · Phone number

About White Sage Wedding

Through our cutting-edge online planning platform, we are able to engage with our clients every step of the way. Our passion is to create beautiful events from your unique vision. With over a decade of industry experience, we have honed our skills in creating elaborate and detailed events. Our goal is for you and your guests to be free to focus on making memories.

Follow White Sage Wedding on

22 Reviews for White Sage Wedding

• Beth

Beth Ferndino · Getting married on 04/09/2021

White Sage Review

My daughter-in-law chose Brooke Baker (White Sage) as her wedding planner. I assisted my daughter-in-law with the planning, so I had the pleasure of working with Brooke. She was always professional and very helpful. She kept us on task, worked on every detail, and was always willing to go the extra mile. The day of the wedding was exactly what my daughter-in-law envisioned thanks to Brooke! She took care of everything, so we were able to enjoy not just the wedding, but the whole weekend. I would highly recommend White Sage to anyone who wants their dream wedding to become a reality!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Proud · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Hiring White Sage for our wedding was the best decision!

My husband, Jesse, and I got married June 28, 2019 at the Topa Mountain Winery in Ojai, California. With a background in events, I planned on handling the entire wedding myself, but our venue required a day of coordinator. While we hadn’t originally budgeted for a planner, we are so happy we used White Sage! After numerous conversations with overpriced planners, we began to get really nervous that a planner wouldn’t fit in our budget. Luckily, I received Brooke’s name from our florist, Ojai Blooms. They mentioned they worked with her often and that she and her team were “incredible”. From the moment we spoke with Brooke, we knew she was the perfect fit for our big day. She was professional, yet relaxed, extremely knowledgeable and from the start, very helpful with all of our questions. We hired her as our 30-day coordinator after our first conference call, but after it was all said and done, our only regret is not hiring her to help with the whole planning process. She’s THAT GOOD!

We loved that Brooke and her team were available and willing to help at any time. You can tell she and her team know what they are doing and Brooke always made us feel comfortable with our planning decisions. Jesse and I loved that Brooke was direct, yet kind and enthusiastic. She always had our best interest at heart and genuinely cared that we had the “best day ever” which we definitely did!

Overall, our experience with White Sage was fantastic. On our wedding day, we both kept commenting on how Brooke and her team were always a step ahead. If anything came up, which is bound to happen, one of her team members was on it immediately. Jesse and I were able to sit back and enjoy our day completely! I would highly recommend White Sage to any couple getting married especially if they want to have an amazing and stress-free wedding day!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Blackmur · Married on 03/06/2020

You want White Sage to plan your wedding!

We (we being me the bride, my now-husband, and my parents who were involved in the planning process) chose White Sage Wedding because we believed Brooke was savvy, grounded, compassionate, and hard-working. And we were right--Brooke was the planner we dreamed of and more. I met Brooke when I was feeling particularly overwhelmed by the pressure of making so many decisions with such high price tags attached to them, and with loads of emotional and social expectations in tow. Brooke listened. She integrated what she heard from us about our concerns, intentions and values and reflected them back in a wedding planning process that was in deep alignment with who we are and what we wanted. She communicated clearly, with grace and tact. And she brought a sense of stability and reason into a process that can easily feel like it's spiraling out of control. After our first meeting, I remember my parents saying, "Wow, thank goodness for Brooke." We ended up saying that a lot. We got the feeling that Brooke brought her full self to the work of planning a wedding, and in doing so, also brought an endless seeming amount of joy, enthusiasm and positivity. She was remarkably organized and an expert project and budget manager. She broke big tasks out into manageable to dos, and set deadlines so we stayed on track. She helped us evaluate what was worth spending money on, providing pros and cons for decisions, but never letting us spiral into decision analysis. She always brought us back to our values and our priorities. Brooke was our advocate at every stage. She helped us identify an amazing set of vendors, from our photographer and videographer to our florist. When our venue fell through, and we made a mid-point call to move the wedding to a different city, Brooke traveled with us to venue shop with us. We went from a backyard wedding to a weekend-long destination wedding. Brooke took on this planning challenge with confidence and generosity. Our day was beyond anything any of us could have ever dreamed it was. And it was that way thanks to so much of Brooke’s hard work. She and her assistant, Haley, were so gracious and made all of our family and friends feel cared for. Most of all, she cared for us and our experience. We were able to be so present for our day because we trusted and saw how beautifully and diligently Brooke and Haley executed it. Brooke is the person you want driving you down to the ceremony site, as emotion and anticipation course through you. She’s the person you want to call when your guests pull some crazy shenanigan. She’s the person you want looking out for you on one of the most meaningful days of your life.

Sent on 12/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

White Sage Wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 4500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 6100
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 11000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 85
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 226 West Ojai Ave. Ste 101 # 210 Ojai, CA, 93023 See on map
    Location of (White Sage Wedding)