White Sage Wedding Reviews

White Sage Wedding 5
  • Beth

Beth Ferndino · Getting married on 04/09/2021

White Sage Review

My daughter-in-law chose Brooke Baker (White Sage) as her wedding planner. I assisted my daughter-in-law with the planning, so I had the pleasure of working with Brooke. She was always professional and very helpful. She kept us on task, worked on every detail, and was always willing to go the extra mile. The day of the wedding was exactly what my daughter-in-law envisioned thanks to Brooke! She took care of everything, so we were able to enjoy not just the wedding, but the whole weekend. I would highly recommend White Sage to anyone who wants their dream wedding to become a reality!

Sent on 10/21/2019

calia · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing attention to detail and lovely team to work with

Brooke and her team were amazing from start to finish. From their initial consultation, I could immediately tell that White Sage was focused on the every single detail -- they weren't going to let anything slip through the cracks, which was very important to me. Her response time on email/text was almost immediate, making me feel at ease that every thing was going to be taken care of. Brooke is also very well versed in the wedding industry and knows what it takes to plan a heck of a party. What more could you want?! If you're looking for a great lady team based out of Ojai for your central coast wedding needs - hire White Sage now!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Leah Rudick · Married on 06/04/2019

Love White Sage!!

We had our hearts set on getting married in Ojai, but we had been struggling to find a venue there that suited our budget and our sensibilities. We came across White Sage while browsing Instagram and we loved that they were local to Ojai and also seemed to have a beautiful aesthetic. When we met Brooke over drinks we immediately loved her. It was like reuniting with an old friend. She was so kind and open and easy to talk to and made us both feel like the things we wanted were completely attainable. She helped us find our dream venue with her local Ojai connections. We had been searching for a place for over two years and Brooke helped us find a place within weeks. Brooke and her team at White Sage went above and beyond what they were contracted to do. Over the course of six months, Brooke kept us on task and always made us feel like we could reach out to her about anything no matter how small or insignificant. They made us feel like there was no task too big and they made the entire process feel easy and fun. There were so many small details and touches that we would not have even thought about that made our wedding the most perfect, magical day. Everything ran like a well oiled machine and she took so much stress out of the weekend for us. From the software they used with us to coordinate all the various facets of the wedding planning to acting as our go between for every question our guests had leading up to the wedding, they instilled in us so much confidence that our wedding would be as meaningful as we’d hoped, and it turned out to be the greatest experience of our lives. We could not recommend White Sage more. They were the perfect company to plan our wedding and have now become lifelong friends.

White Sage Wedding 6
    White Sage Wedding 7
    White Sage Wedding 8
    White Sage Wedding 9
    White Sage Wedding 10
    Sent on 05/29/2019

L. L. · Married on 03/30/2019

The best wedding planner in Ojai!

Our wedding was such a perfect day filled with joy, and we are so grateful that we decided to choose White Sage Wedding to help with planning and coordination! We were fortunate enough to work with Brooke herself, and she was a perfect fit for us -- highly organized and detail-orientated, extremely communicative, and ready to answer any questions big or small. She was upbeat and excited, and helped us feel secure that everything would go according to plan. We truly appreciated how she respected our vision and budget, and never pressured us to add unnecessary elements to our wedding. In fact, she had some great suggestions that helped us execute a few ideas and still stay within our limited budget! Even though we weren't her biggest client, and we had only hired her team for "month-of" coordination, she still made us feel important and told us she was there for us anytime. Her collaborative planning platform, AislePlanner, allowed us to share information and stay on-track with tasks far in advance. And her established relationships with local vendors was a big help too. In addition to the crucial things that we knew we wanted her help with (vendor communications, setup & cleanup, logistics on the day, etc), there were so many other meaningful details that were all thanks to Brooke: handing us a glass of champagne and allowing us to have a few quiet moments alone as a couple immediately following the ceremony, making sure we didn't miss our chance to eat or get dessert, looking after particular details that we had previously expressed as important to us, etc). We wanted our family and guests to have nothing else to do other than enjoy the celebration, without feeling burdened or responsible for helping, and Brooke made that possible! Afterwards, several family members and friends commented on how they had the most fun they'd ever had at a wedding, and admired how smoothly everything went. Her assistant on the wedding day was the absolute sweetest, too! We were truly in awe of how purely blissful the entire day was, and we are forever thankful for the big part that Brooke and her team played in giving us an experience we'll never forget.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 01/12/2019

Santa Barbara Elopement

My husband (!!) and I eloped to Santa Barbara this past November. Our plan was to have some sort of bohemian ceremony with vows in a yurt, a picnic with beer and chocolates, and enough macrame to get tangled in. Brooke helped us pull it off after just a few phone calls to discuss mock-ups and inspiration pics.

When we arrived on the day of our vows, my husband and I were so amazed. Our dreams had literally come true. The ambiance was so free and magical. During our photos, Brooke relit candles and placed them in aesthetically pleasing ways. She offered laughs and her involvement and kindness helped us feel at ease throughout the photo-shoot (which could potentially be kind of awkward with people we've only just met!).

I recommend Brooke whole-heartedly! We are so thankful for her guidance and expertise.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Sam Dacanay · Married on 11/03/2018

Didn't have to worry about a thing

When my wife and I were beginning to plan our wedding, it seemed pretty overwhelming and we didn’t know where to start! First there was finding the wedding venue, then there was planning the catering, it just felt like we were going to be missing stuff. So, one day when Chelsea was googling her heart out, she came across the White Sage Wedding website! She messaged Brooke and on the same day, heard back and got a meetup scheduled. After meeting Brooke at Noso Vita in Ojai, Chelsea and I knew she was the one! Brooke made it clear that she would go above and beyond for her clients because she truly loves and cares about what she does.
    One of my favorite parts about the White Sage Wedding process is the AislePlanner app. As a software engineer, this had me right in the center of my comfort zone. There was a checklist section, a place to host a wedding website, and event guest and budget management tools. Everything we needed to get done from a planning perspective was all in one place and We also loved the meet ups with Brooke where she answered any questions we had and pointed us in the right direction. That, combined with the wealth of vendors she works with made it easy to plan a wedding that was in our budget and exactly what we wanted.
    Brooke and her team operate with such professionalism and passion for what they do, it’s hard to not like the decisions they make. They always guided us from their experience, but they never forced a decision. Wedding details were up to us, but they would point out things that had worked well in the past. It was so important to us to have a simple, fun, and positive experience and it was easy to do that with their help.
    After feeling so overwhelmed with the planning details for the wedding, it was truly refreshing and relaxing to work with a team that made us feel like they had things covered. That way, on the day of our wedding, all we had to do was sit back and enjoy the ride. We could NOT have been as present and happy during our day if not for them. We didn’t have to worry about a thing. Brooke was able to get to know us and our love and our goals for the wedding and the things that meant everything to us from the big things to the tiny little details we wanted. She was able to make it all happen with us and she understood the importance of our love story and made our dreamy wedding come true.
    Without a doubt in our minds, we would recommend White Sage Wedding to anyone planning their wedding. Whether you’re overwhelmed with all the details, or you have everything planned in your mind, it’s worth every penny. Brooke and her team (shout out to Peter Dunn, our photographer) will enable you to have the day you’ve dreamed of and so much more. We feel that we’ve made a lifelong connection to her as friends, and it takes a truly special person to do that.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Danielle Brubaker · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience!

Planning a wedding is stressful! Having a professional to help navigate through all the details and keep you accountable makes all the difference. The father of the bride did extensive research and found White Sage to be highly recommended. After meeting Brooke, we knew we had found the right wedding planner for us.

The bride, while very organized, tends to get stressed easily and become overwhelmed. White Sage helped take away some of that stress and make everything manageable. Although there were many tasks to complete, White Sage helped us focus on the big picture and continually reminded us that the whole point of this process is to marry your best friend.

We liked that White Sage used a website called Aisle Planner, that allowed us to see our tasks broken down into manageable deadlines and check them off as we completed our tasks. The website also sent email reminders when a deadline was approaching. In addition, we had many face to face meetings which were especially helpful for things like creating the invitations, doing venue walk throughs, and meeting other vendors. Brooke especially was encouraging and supportive during this stressful time.

Having a wedding planner was invaluable to us. Especially on the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about anything. Brooke was there telling us where we needed to be and keeping everything on track. After all of the face to face visits, we knew we could count on Brooke to handle everything and we didn't have to stress about getting all the details the way we wanted.

We would absolutely recommend White Sage Wedding! The staff is friendly and personable. Through this process, Brooke became a friend not just our wedding planner. We are happy that we decided to work with a wedding planner, and White Sage is the best you'll find!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Christine Arnerich · Married on 10/12/2018

Incredible experience!!

Our search for a “day of” which really is “month of” wedding planner commenced after we had the broad outlines of our celebration in place. We interviewed a handful of planners and White Sage came into focus for a variety of reasons: approachability, thoroughness, responsiveness, organization and Brooke’s engaging personality.
    We are a pretty organized bunch and have experience in event planning, however White Sage brought incredible value to us, especially the bride, in staying on track and bringing up items that were not high on the radar. The electronic tools that were shared helped enormously in keeping everyone focused and unified in our efforts. Meetings with Brooke provided important touchpoints as we moved closer to the event. Brooke was always available to answer questions and address concerns and a great referral source for vendors as needed.
    When the pedal hit the metal on “day of” Brooke went above and beyond in every way! She was onsite hours earlier than expected and took charge of all the details. Other than myself and the bride no one had command of every aspect of our event other than Brooke and she was absolutely amazing in every way. She orchestrated our event with energy, confidence and most importantly love and passion for her work. She immersed herself and her staff in attending to every detail in a calm and focused manner. This allowed us to focus on the day and enjoy – which was invaluable to us.
    More than anything it is the passion Brooke and her team bring to their work which separates them from the pack. Many planners are by the book and it can be limiting in such a personal situation. White Sage brings genuine and authentic desire to help their clients achieve and fully enjoy this momentous occasion! They accomplished this in spades for us and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding planner who will deliver exceptionally for them! We are forever indebted for what they extended to us!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Kyla

Kyla · Married on 09/29/2018

Incredible Team

We were tremendously grateful to have found Brooke and her team during our beginning stages of wedding planning and couldn't imagine our wedding day without White Sage. Brooke was there for us every step of the way, always going above and beyond, and being a source of calm and confidence while helping us execute our vision. Her enthusiasm, knowledge, expertise, and highly-organized approach helped us stay on track and feel so excited about our big day. She truly understood what we needed and ensured that our entire wedding weekend went smoothly, and took care of everything. She has a sharp eye for detail, and expertly anticipates every situation and need. One of the best compliments we can give is that so many of our family members and guests commented on the expert coordination and how kind and warm Brooke and her team were. We could not recommend them enough! Please hire them and prepare to not worry about a thing on your wedding day!

White Sage Wedding 11
    White Sage Wedding 12
    White Sage Wedding 13
    Sent on 12/23/2018

Alison · Married on 08/04/2018

Brooke is a mastermind! So sweet, supportive, and reassuring while ALWAYS on top of her game. No one-size fits-all package, everything was totally tailored to our needs. Amazing knowledge of the Ojai area, but I can only imagine she'd kill it wherever you are getting married.

Sent on 08/24/2018

White Sage Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Alison! We take no grater joy than when a client of ours like you, raves about our services and overall value. We had so much fun bringing your vision to life and helping you and John to celebrate your Best Day Ever!! Thank you for sharing your experience with the world as it means the world to us!!

Serena Handley · Married on 05/19/2018

My experience with White Sage was excellent.

I chose to work with White Sage because their pricing was more in line with my budget than other local planners and I liked the idea of having someone local to Ojai help with the planning. I do everything with checklists so I loved that there was a checklist customized to my needs to keep me on track and remind me of details I might forget or not even know I needed to do! Brooke was great about checking in with me on my progress and keeping me on track if I was putting off completing any items. I especially valued the check in calls leading up to the day of, because so much of the details were in my head and it was good to talk through everything and make sure there weren't any kinks. Brooke was a fantastic cheerleader for me! I liked how straightforward she was in her advice and planning help. Based on her experience she knew what would work best and I could really trust her to completely take over on the day of and execute all the details flawlessly. My experience with White Sage was excellent. I had no idea how much work, planning and details went into a wedding and I'm so glad I had someone to help and guide me along the way! I would 100% recommend their services!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2018

Working with White Sage weddings and events was absolutely amazing! My then fiance, now hubby and I were looking for a day of coordinator for our wedding day, to be celebrated in Ojai, CA. Brooke was referred to us by a common acquaintance, I gave her a call and immediately felt comfortable. We later set up an appointment to meet at our venue to see if we made a good fit for one another. She was bright, so smiley, confident and really engaged in our vision for our special day. She gave us options to meet our budget and created a "no pressure " environment for us in our decision making. We decided to go with Brooke because of her love and passion in celebrating others. We felt confident and safe that she would help keep us on track on our wedding day but also that she would bring a sense of joy. Brooke is both directive and kind, playful and organized! The perfect combo for us! Brooke and her team made our dream wedding come true and truly with so much ease. The day of, I felt care free and totally trusting that everything was as it was meant to be. Brooke also surprised us with a special gift at the end of our wedding day. She and her team decorated our "newly weds RV" with candles and rose petals! They for sure set the love tone after our exciting day of celebration. Brooke with White Sage events is incredible. I absolutely recommend her and her team for any event planning and coordination. If you have come across her website, it is with no coincidence! Your search for the perfect planner is over haha. Much love to you for taking the time to read our deep gratitude and appreciations for white sage events. They are the best! THANK YOU BROOKE!!!

<3 Nicole & Joseph

Sent on 09/02/2018

Paul and Kelly · Married on 08/12/2017

White Sage made our day complete and perfect!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Cristina · Married on 03/05/2016

Words cannot express our gratitude for White Sage Wedding & Events. With our first call from Brooke B we felt at ease. Our wedding was everything we ever wanted it to be and more! She respected all of my DIY ideas and added her special designer eye to my ideas. Every DIY detail I had planned was effortlessly executed from our guest board to signature and our DIY photo booth. White Sage provided support in all the right ways. They helped keep us on track, ensured every box was checked and detail touched. They were understanding supportive and I don't know what I would have done without them. The day of our wedding Brooke B arrived early and prepared a beautiful breakfast spread for the bridal party. Her attention to and anticipation of my, our mothers and my ladies needs was impeccable. Even though it rained on our wedding day, she had a full alternate rainy day timeline/plan and was quick to pull this into place, and it turned out perfect! She communicated seamlessly with our vendors and the venue. Our wedding was truly a dream come true. We are quite confident when we say that if you book White Sage for your wedding or any special event, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/16/2017

George · Married on 11/01/2014

We wanted an intimate wedding, small... family and close friends, but we wanted an outdoor wedding with an amazing view. We asked Brooke to show us a few places and she brought us to Meditation Mount in Ojai. It was beautiful with breathtaking views and gardens. She took us down to the overlook and walked us through how it would look and what her vision for the ceremony would look like and then we knew. We decided to let her handle all of the details of the wedding, the reception; the cake; the videographer. Brooke was so attentive to our needs and was quick to deal with any concerns. Brooke took care of all the little details that allowed the two of us to relax and enjoy our special day. We are so grateful for the amazing job that she did in making sure everything went off as planned. Our wedding was unforgettable because of the great job she did. She will not disappoint.

Sent on 10/12/2017
  • I

Irina · Married on 10/05/2019

Fantastic Service

Three cheers for White Sage. We were initially against the idea of hiring a wedding planner because we wanted to save the money and felt we could do it ourselves. Man, were we wrong! Friends talked us into getting one and we settled on White Sage after meeting with Brooke for a very in-depth session that reviewed all their services.

We worked directly with Denise who was diligent, hard working and constantly proactive about all the stuff that needed to be done – so much of which we had no idea about. She also kicked off by immediately getting us a discount with our rental company. Other discounts would soon follow.

Denise’s services proved integral to the entire planning process and especially the wedding day itself – especially considering she was local to Ojai (our wedding location) and we were not. She had great recommendations as a result that we were able to incorporate into our wedding to provide local flavor and expertise. On the day of, she showed up early and worked tireless in the hot sun ensuring that everything ran flawlessly – which it did.

We placed a lot of trust in White Sage to pull this off and couldn’t be happier about our decision to do so. We highly recommend them for your upcoming special event.

Sent on 11/14/2019