Baltimore, Baltimore, MD 21224 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About White Coffee Creative

Looking for brides and grooms who want to be different. If you’re interested in using unique, sustainable materials and love white space, uncustomary layouts, and beautiful typography, you’re in the right place!

My process focuses on branding your wedding and working collaboratively with you to create a cohesive look for your wedding. We’ll start with your Save the Date and a couples logo using your initials or first names, and then tie those designs into the rest of your package.

Please look through more work and information on my website here: https://whitecoffeecreative.com/weddings

Follow White Coffee Creative on

wcl weddings oliviamicah full 51 1002871 1561650742

3 Reviews for White Coffee Creative

• I

Ilana · Married on 06/03/2018

Jess from White Coffee Lettering was an absolute dream to work with! She got my ideas and transformed them into beautiful art to display at the wedding. Jess was communicative and responsive, sent through ideas and iterations to be sure to capture what I wanted. It was a pleasure working with you, Jess. Thank you!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/23/2018

Jessica did an AMAZING job with our welcome sign and seating chart that were both done on mirrors. Jessica was extremely responsive and sent multiple progress pictures! Her pricing was reasonable and she was very accommodating when dropping off and picking up the mirrors. I would definitely recommend her for anybody that needs a calligrapher!!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

christine · Married on 06/03/2017

Jessica created my wedding invitations and did the signage at my wedding. She was able to make the signs exactly as envision in my head. With the invitations she had the input of three people, my husband, me and my mother-in-law. She was very accommodating and willing to change things on the invite to fit our vision. I couldn't have been happier with her service.

Sent on 06/13/2018

White Coffee Creative FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Design, Eco-Friendly, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount