Superior Designs

Windsor Mill, MD View map Visit website

Superior Designs is a wedding invitation and paper products company located in Windsor Mill, Maryland. Owner Nathaniel has an extensive background in computer operating and printing, which began when he worked as a press operator for his father’s printing business. Originally from New Orleans, Nathaniel completed his BA in Corporate Communications from the University of Baltimore and his MA in Leadership Studies from Baker College. He brings consummate professional, seasoned experience, and a commitment to ensuring a stress-free experience to all his client relationships.

Superior Designs is notable for its vast selection of wedding invitations, excellent customer service, and affordable prices. Among the many paper products available are save-the-dates, invitation suites, response cards, programs, menus, thank you notes, and more. The company also offers foil-stamping, thermography, laser-cutting services, and all the latest design and production techniques to bring each vision to life. Whatever customized stationery couples need to make sure their event exceeds their expectations, this friendly team is happy to accommodate. They even provide gifts for the soon-to-be-newlyweds and their wedding parties to enjoy, including personalized tote bags, cosmetic bags, mugs, and can coolers.

• Black-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping
Thermography
  • User2619322 2+ years ago
    Great work and great customer skills.

Deals

Superior Designs 1
Exclusive
Superior Designs 2
Discount

15% Online Discount for Invitations and Accessories Discount Applied at Checkout * Discounts Exclude: Disney, and Shell Rummel.

Pricing

Superior Designs Price Rates

Team

Nathaniel Holland
Nathaniel Holland
Business Owner

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nathaniel H, the business owner of Superior Designs. I have a strong background in customer service and the printing industry and work with various computer operating systems. I worked as a production assistant and a press operator for my father's printing business. A New Orleans native moved to Baltimore, Maryland, where I completed my Bachelor's Degree in Corporate Communications from the University of Baltimore on May 25, 2007. In 2013, I received a Master's Degree in Leadership Studies from the Baker College Center for Graduate Studies in Flint, MI. Currently, I am at Walden University working on a Doctor of Business Administration specializing in Entrepreneurship.

7206 Bogley Road Suite 102 Windsor Mill, MD, 21244
443-233-1278
Location of (Superior Designs)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding