White Clay Creek Country Club

777 Delaware Park Blvd, Wilmington, DE 19804 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About White Clay Creek Country Club

White Clay Creek Country Club is a wedding venue located in Wilmington, Delaware. Because this venue is part of a country/ golf club, couples will get to experience the lush greens and fairways as their backdrop on their big day. The gently rolling hills and natural surroundings make this venue a peaceful escape for hosting the wedding of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
On your big day, you will have site options which vary between indoor and covered/ uncovered outdoor. If you would like a combination of both indoors and outdoors, the banquet room is perfect. This elegant room gives couples and guests access to the wrap-around deck. This deck overlooks the golf course lying just beyond. If couples select the banquet room, they are welcome to invite up to 250 of their friends and family to join them. Another option that you have at this venue is the Veranda Room. This space, which also accommodates 250 of your guests, is set up as a partially covered terrace.

The event specialists at White Clay Creek Country Club are excited to help you plan and prepare all your wedding details. Couples can begin with a complimentary consultation to begin meeting with the team and discovering the many ways they can assist you leading up to and on your big day. This venue is actually quite unique because it features a qualified, experienced event designer on staff, which is something that not many venues can boast. Regardless of your budget, the team will make sure you experience your dream ceremony and reception. If you are looking for more of a personalized touch, custom design services can truly transform your affair. You are welcome to incorporate the linen rentals or add on enhancements like a red carpet, wedding arch, or classic exquisite crystal chiavari ballroom chairs. All wedding receptions include things like a champagne toast for your entire wedding party, fresh floral centerpieces, and a limousine service for the couple. The venue also features:

• Parking

White Clay Creek Country Club 2
White Clay Creek Country Club 3
White Clay Creek Country Club 4

Brandi · Married on 07/08/2018

I would like to preface this review by saying I rate everything critically. I am not someone who is easily impressed and neither is my family. I say this to say that I truly had an amazing experience which is why I give WCCCC 5 stars!

When I first selected this venue for my reception, my mother could not stand the carpet. She talked on an on about the carpet and how it didn't compliment my wedding colors. I, on the other hand, had so many event-related questions and strongly desired to pay for my reception on a monthly basis. (I literally dropped money off every month to go toward my reception from the time we booked the venue until about 2 months before our wedding.)

Steve was unphased by all of this. He answered every call, addressed every concern, sat with me in meeting after meeting, and always had someone on call to accept my payment no matter when or how I wanted to make it. I truly believe that Steve handled my event like he would have a close relative, making sure everything was taken care of, providing thorough instructions, and offering invaluable ideas that made my event special.

When it came time for my reception, Steve made sure all the golf carts were lined up and ready so that we could take some pictures on the golf course. This was a special treat for my bridal party who had never been on a golf course, let alone inside a golf cart. The ballroom looked amazing and was set up beyond my standards. The bar worked fast to keep the drinks flowing for my guests. The food came out in a timely manner and was delicious.

Though weeks after my wedding, I still have engaged family members coming up to me inquiring if I could plan their wedding. As much as I would love to take all the credit for that special day I will remember for the rest of my life, I must give credit where it is due. Steve and his staff at WCCCC bought my vision to life.

Also, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that my mother strongly approves this message.

White Clay Creek Country Club 5
    White Clay Creek Country Club 6
    White Clay Creek Country Club 7
    White Clay Creek Country Club 8

S G · Married on 03/02/2018

We had an awesome experience at our wedding celebration at White Clay Creek Country Club due in large part to the staff and their service/support, especially the banquet manager (Steven). They were flexible, accommodating and very customer-oriented from multiple dimensions.

White Clay Creek Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Describe your venue: Country/Golf Club
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner

• Desserts By Dana
    Desserts By Dana Wedding Cakes

Great venue for your special occasion.

• Celebrations Design Group
    Celebrations Design Group Wedding Florists

Tri-fecta! Beautiful venue, professional staff and great food! Couples are in good hands at White Clay Creek Country Club - and the property provides gorgeous photo ops!

• Foschi Wedding Photography
    Foschi Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

White Clay Creek is a great place for wedding and reception. The golf course offers some nice photo's. We love working with all the staff members.

• 777 Delaware Park Blvd Wilmington, Delaware, DE 19804 See on map