777 Delaware Park Blvd, Wilmington, DE 19804 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About White Clay Creek Country Club

White Clay Creek Country Club is a luxurious banquet hall wedding venue located in Wilmington, Delaware. Each special event hosted at this venue is built upon the pillars of personalized service, adherence to high standards, and a superb location. This is a venue that offers a splendid wedding experience for you and your loved ones.

Facilities and Capacity

This award-winning venue offers a full-service clubhouse for wedding celebrations, set adjacent to this property’s scenic golf green. On your big day, your wedding party will be directed upon arrival to the well-appointed Bridal Room to get ready in anticipation of the ceremony. The venue staff endeavor to ensure that every last detail of your day is raised to exceptional standards. After your ceremony and big entrance, you can enjoy a reception with your loved ones in the Veranda Ballroom. This well-appointed banquet hall can host up to 250 guests for a wonderful celebration with dinner and dancing into the night. Afterward, complimentary limousine service will bring you to your accommodation.

You can hold both your ceremony and reception in the exceptional location of White Clay Creek Country Club. This venue provides dedicated event specialists on-staff who will coordinate with you to bring your wedding day vision to life. These professionals know the importance of your special day and are meticulous in their planning and attention to detail. This team offers customized design and decor for your special celebration, as well as rentals for linens and other specialty services. Furthermore, you will have a dedicated personal server assigned to you for the entirety of your celebration to ensure your complete satisfaction.

Cuisine

All cuisine and beverages in White Clay are provided and served by venue staff with the sole exception of specialty wedding cakes. A cocktail hour of butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, a reception of entrée buffets and plated dinners, and tempting desserts will wow your guests. Your bartenders offer domestic and imported beer, house wine, and a variety of liquor.

Other Services

In addition to weddings, White Clay Creek Country Club also hosts other special events and celebrations. These include birthday parties, corporate events, family reunions, sweet sixteens, bar/bat mitzvahs, quinceañeras, and more. The 18-hole and par 72 golf course covers over 7,000 yards of green, while indoor and outdoor facilities are available for golf training.

VerandaRoom1

360º Virtual Tours 1 tour

53 Reviews for White Clay Creek Country Club

• Brandi

Brandi · Married on 07/08/2018

I would like to preface this review by saying I rate everything critically. I am not someone who is easily impressed and neither is my family. I say this to say that I truly had an amazing experience which is why I give WCCCC 5 stars!

When I first selected this venue for my reception, my mother could not stand the carpet. She talked on an on about the carpet and how it didn't compliment my wedding colors. I, on the other hand, had so many event-related questions and strongly desired to pay for my reception on a monthly basis. (I literally dropped money off every month to go toward my reception from the time we booked the venue until about 2 months before our wedding.)

Steve was unphased by all of this. He answered every call, addressed every concern, sat with me in meeting after meeting, and always had someone on call to accept my payment no matter when or how I wanted to make it. I truly believe that Steve handled my event like he would have a close relative, making sure everything was taken care of, providing thorough instructions, and offering invaluable ideas that made my event special.

When it came time for my reception, Steve made sure all the golf carts were lined up and ready so that we could take some pictures on the golf course. This was a special treat for my bridal party who had never been on a golf course, let alone inside a golf cart. The ballroom looked amazing and was set up beyond my standards. The bar worked fast to keep the drinks flowing for my guests. The food came out in a timely manner and was delicious.

Though weeks after my wedding, I still have engaged family members coming up to me inquiring if I could plan their wedding. As much as I would love to take all the credit for that special day I will remember for the rest of my life, I must give credit where it is due. Steve and his staff at WCCCC bought my vision to life.

Also, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that my mother strongly approves this message.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Louise · event on: 04/19/2018

The planning of our benefit event was very smooth from start to finish. The team was accessible for meetings and calls and very accommodating getting my vision to come to life. They worked with me to accommodate a DJ and dance floor and tables for silent auction and the day if we needed and extra table and it was no problem at all. They we also helpful with items we needed day of and flexible with load in time etc. Overall wonderful experience. Many of my guests said they loved how attentive the staff was and everyone was very friendly.

Sent on 04/29/2018

White Clay Creek Country Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • Describe your venue:
    Country/Golf Club
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access

• Desserts By Dana Wedding Cakes

Great venue for your special occasion.

• Celebrations Design Group Wedding Florists

Tri-fecta! Beautiful venue, professional staff and great food! Couples are in good hands at White Clay Creek Country Club - and the property provides gorgeous photo ops!

• Foschi Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

White Clay Creek is a great place for wedding and reception. The golf course offers some nice photo's. We love working with all the staff members.

• 777 Delaware Park Blvd Wilmington, DE, 19804 See on map
    Location of (White Clay Creek Country Club)