Chase Center on the Riverfront

815 Justison Street (formerly 800 S. Madison Street), Wilmington, DE 19801 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 1,000
Availability Check your date

About Chase Center on the Riverfront

Located on Wilmington, Delaware's revitalized riverfront, the Chase Center is the largest special event facility in the Brandywine Valley. With more than 90,000 square feet of versatile space for corporate meetings and conferences, shows and conventions, weddings and social events. Discover how the Chase Center can elevate your event into a success.

The Chase Center’s two beautifully appointed ballrooms set the stage for exquisite weddings and celebrations. Our skilled in-house wedding planners along with our award-winning Executive Chef’s delectable culinary creations combined with our professional, accommodating service create endless possibilities to make your wedding day truly memorable.

untitled 1
untitled 1
pic4

12 Reviews for Chase Center on the Riverfront

Erin · Married on 08/20/2016

The Chase Center exceeded every expectation I had for my wedding. Dee was always there to answer any question or concern and made any change I needed instantly. She even surprised us by adding my husband's favorite beer to the bar. The wait staff during our reception was fantastic! They were so nice and really seemed happy to be there. We got so many compliments on the food, both at cocktail hour and during the reception. I was able to truly enjoy my wedding day because of the level of service I got from the Chase Center!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Riki · Married on 10/24/2015

Dee & the staff at the Chase Center on the Riverfront were incredible! Throughout the whole year of planning Dee was so helpful & was always available to talk and answer any questions. The venue for my ceremony and reception on my wedding day was everything that I imagined! My husband and I had the most incredible wedding we could have ever thought. A month later and we are still getting compliments of the venue and most importantly how great the food was. Our guests raved about the filet mignon entree and the mini grilled cheese appetizer! The lighting and drapery done by AV Riverfront turned out amazing. Everything was beautiful. I recommend to take a look at this venue for future brides !!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Kimberly · Married on 09/19/2015

Dee and her staff made my wedding a dream come true. It was the most amazing evening all because of them.

Sent on 10/04/2015

• What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations

• Ron Soliman Photojournalism
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism Wedding Photographers

Very professional staff! They helped me out during the 2 weddings I did there. I told them I have a surprise SLIDESHOW presentation for the BRIDE AND GROOM and they helped me make it happen. Not to mention how gorgeous the ball room is. It's perfect for photos for your wedding reception. Not crowded and have lots of space especially if there are kids in your party. I will definitely refer them to every potential brides we meet.

• 815 Justison Street, (formerly 800 S. Madison Street) Wilmington, 19801 See on map
    3024254897 (Fax Number)