3917 13th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11218 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About White & Bold

We look on the bride side.

This is your moment; let us help you make it a blissful and beautiful. At White & Bold we are dedicated to creating a fun and easy shopping experience. Our unique designer bridal accessories including Sara Gabriel bridal headpieces and Nina bridal jewelry will adorn you to complete your perfect look.

The White & Bold Story

For over a decade, our style experts and our connoisseurs of bridal accessories have dedicated their lives to offering blushing brides the picture perfect details for their wedding look. Our team has worked tirelessly creating the ultimate collection of name brands and designer styles of bridal headpieces, bridal jewelry, wedding veils and bridal accessories galore. We’ve had the pleasure of running the finest bridal boutique in town and now we want to share our story and lend our hand to brides from all over!

Our hand in your marriage.

WhiteandBold.com is here to be your stylists, confidant and closet of bridal pieces. Our Ask the Bridesmaid section offers style tips, wedding advice, and an extra hand to guide you through the often hectic wedding planning period. We’re here to empower our brides-to-be with the perfect insight and guidance to make your experience special.

We assure our bridal accessories collection is that of the finest quality and we do it as a labor of love to see a bride shine bright, because we’re more than a bridal shop, we’re White & Bold.

10428304478708205595597521191664788733730o
poppy

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for White & Bold

Lauren · Married on 05/23/2015

I loved my White & Bold headpiece. It was so beautiful and perfect for the occasion. I looked for months and admired different pieces, but I was so happy with my selection, Bel Aire Bridal Headpiece 6414 (veil separate). My only complaint in the process is that it takes about a month for the order to get to you, so it's important that you don't wait until the last minute to buy. Mine came much sooner so that was great!

Overall loved it!

Sent on 07/08/2015

White & Bold's reply:

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to have been part of your big day!

Shauna · Married on 10/09/2015

0.6
      0.0
      2.0
      0.5
      0.5
      0.0

On 6/13/15, I went on the website www.whiteandbold.com in search of a veil for my wedding on 10/9/15. I am a bride on a budget so I knew what I was looking for in the price range I was looking for. I found a veil that I loved!!! I found it by searching on the website by "veils" and asked it to show me veils in order of low price to high price. Bel Aire Bridal Veil V7204 showed up. It showed a picture of the veil with regular price $177 with a red line through it and the price reduced to $59. I immediately placed an order for the veil with my credit card in the color ivory in the length 38". I immediately recieved a confirmation email of my order at the price that I ordered at 10:38pm. On 6/14/15, at 8:05am, I recieved a email from a "Julie" stating " Thanks fo your order. I am sorry to let you know that we will not be able to process your order due to the pricing error that was posted. The price of the veil is $177 however, as a courtesy, I am able to discount it for you to $159. Kindly let us know whether you'd like to proceed with the order". I was immediately saddened and upset that the company would not honor the posted price. My fiance offered to call the company since I was so upset. My fiance asked to speak to Julie and was told she was not there. My fiance asked to speak to the supervisor and was told he was in a meeting and to email him at info@whiteandbold.com My fiance sent him a email. We did not hear anything the rest of the day. On 7/15/15, my fiance called the supervisor Ari, who told him that they were not going to honor the price listed online. I am very upset about this. I feel like the company did a bait and switch on me. This company has poor business practices and it was not my fault that they posted the incorrect price.

Sent on 07/15/2015

White & Bold FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges, Full Refund
  • Which of the following services do you offer? Shipping, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories

• 3917 13th Ave Brooklyn, 11218 See on map