About Lynnique

What’s in your heart? Is it filled with dreams? Dreams of memories waiting to be created and moments to be shared? Moments that shine down around you and add that extra sparkle to your life? We are here to make those dreams come true and to add that extra sparkle! Because every girl needs a little extra sparkle in her life….

Hi! My name is Lynne and I am the owner of Lynnique, a custom design jewelry boutique. As a little girl my days and night were filled with hopes and dreams for the future. As I began to follow those dreams I earned my degree in psychology and history from Fordham University.  Along the way I began to pursue another passion of mine, jewelry. It all began with a simple beaded bracelet.  This lead to experimentation with newer styles, working with genuine precious stones and other materials. Today, thanks to the love and encouragement of my friends and family, my dream has grown into the business that it is today. In 2012, I married the man of my dreams and in doing so began to design some amazing wedding jewelry.

Here at Lynnique, we are a family business, fully committed to working with you to custom design the perfect pieces for your occasion. We will work with you during a consultation session to design each piece of jewelry, ensuring a pleasant and friendly experience. As you can see by reviewing our website, Lynnique.com, we offer not only custom pieces for those special occasions but also everyday bling. Our everyday collection can easily be dressed up or down for any event.

So think of us when you think of creating memories that will last a lifetime and we will work to make sure that all of your wishes come true!??

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Long Island, New York City

10 Reviews for Lynnique

Custom Accessories (3)
Costume Accessories (2)
Handcrafted (2)
Designer Accessories (1)

Lynne was absolutely amazing. She took a picture of earrings I had already purchased and created a custom bracelet and necklace to match it perfectly. She is so professional yet warm and relatable. I would use her again in a heartbeat!!!

Profile Picture Dominique , 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I reached out to Lynnique to assist me in adjusting a bridal necklace I had purchased, but was too short. Lynne was able to easily identify what changes needed to be made and order the necessary supplies to fix my necklace in time for my wedding. After she made the adjustments, the fit was perfect! I wish I had found Lynnique earlier in my jewelry search so I could have used her from the beginning. I would definitely recommend her jewelry and services.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Handcrafted

Lynne was so wonderful to work with. She was able to bring my style to life with her jewelry suggestions and creations. The pieces were beautiful and great quality. I highly recommend her services for custom wedding jewelry!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews