Wantagh, NY 11793 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1
  • Events 1

About Lynnique

What’s in your heart? Is it filled with dreams? Dreams of memories waiting to be created and moments to be shared? Moments that shine down around you and add that extra sparkle to your life? We are here to make those dreams come true and to add that extra sparkle! Because every girl needs a little extra sparkle in her life….

Hi! My name is Lynne and I am the owner of Lynnique, a custom design jewelry boutique. As a little girl my days and night were filled with hopes and dreams for the future. As I began to follow those dreams I earned my degree in psychology and history from Fordham University. Along the way I began to pursue another passion of mine, jewelry. It all began with a simple beaded bracelet. This lead to experimentation with newer styles, working with genuine precious stones and other materials. Today, thanks to the love and encouragement of my friends and family, my dream has grown into the business that it is today. In 2012, I married the man of my dreams and in doing so began to design some amazing wedding jewelry.

Here at Lynnique, we are a family business, fully committed to working with you to custom design the perfect pieces for your occasion. We will work with you during a consultation session to design each piece of jewelry, ensuring a pleasant and friendly experience. As you can see by reviewing our website, Lynnique.com, we offer not only custom pieces for those special occasions but also everyday bling. Our everyday collection can easily be dressed up or down for any event.

So think of us when you think of creating memories that will last a lifetime and we will work to make sure that all of your wishes come true!??

photofuze22
img1464 2928389538 o
110950801020651423136049083667975n

13 Reviews for Lynnique

Theresa · Married on 09/29/2018

Jewelry fit for a princess bride!

Lynnique provided me with the most beautiful jewelry for the day of my wedding. My bracelet earrings and necklace are all something I will cherish and pass down. Lynn went above and beyond for me. My ears are allergic to costume jewelry so she made me my earrings without the hook for my ears. I was able to take them to my jeweler to get 14k gold hooks made and attached. Lynn got my earrings to me quickly so My jeweler had enough time to complete them. I also got my mother, MIL and bridesmaids bracelets as their gifts. They raved about how much they loved them and how beautiful they are. I would reccomend her 1000x. Thank you thank you thank you Lynnique!!!

Katelyn · Married on 07/20/2018

Lynn, I can’t thank you enough! The jewelry you created was exactly what I envisioned myself wearing on my wedding day!!! I couldn’t be happier! Thank you again and again!

Lynnique 1
    Lynnique 2

Kimberly · Married on 04/14/2018

Lynn is very accommodating and an absolute sweetheart. She really works with you to help bring your visions alive. My favorite part of this whole experience was being able to custom make pieces for my mom and sister. Gave it that much more of a sentimental touch. I can’t thank you enough Lynne for helping me get my girls ready for my big day! I cannot wait to give the girls their gifts!!

Award

Lynnique FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories, Handcrafted

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lynnique 1
    Book Before the End of the Year!

For all brides coming from wedding wire, please book your wedding with us before the end of the year to receive 10% off! Please no other coupon at time of discount.

1 Event

• Nov Sat

Old Westbury Gardens Holiday Market

Request Information
    • When:
      Nov 24, 2018 12:00 AM - Nov 25, 12:00 AM (1 day event)
    • Location:
      71 Old Westbury Road, Old Westbury NY, Old Westbury, Long Island

The holiday market returns with more vendors featuring local food and artisanal boutiques offering delicious eats and exquisite gifts. Included with admission. At The Barn at Orchard Hill and Orchard House. Free with admission.

• Wantagh, NY 11793 See on map