Lynnique Reviews

14 | Wantagh, NY

14 Reviews for Lynnique

14 Lynnique Reviews

Theresa · Married on 09/29/2018

Jewelry fit for a princess bride!

Lynnique provided me with the most beautiful jewelry for the day of my wedding. My bracelet earrings and necklace are all something I will cherish and pass down. Lynn went above and beyond for me. My ears are allergic to costume jewelry so she made me my earrings without the hook for my ears. I was able to take them to my jeweler to get 14k gold hooks made and attached. Lynn got my earrings to me quickly so My jeweler had enough time to complete them. I also got my mother, MIL and bridesmaids bracelets as their gifts. They raved about how much they loved them and how beautiful they are. I would reccomend her 1000x. Thank you thank you thank you Lynnique!!!

Cathy Lovrin · Married on 09/29/2018

Unique Bridal Jewelry

Lynne had a unique pair of earrings that caught my eye and she adjusted them to match my dress (and my personality) along with a bracelet to go along perfectly for my son's wedding!!! I love my jewelry and can't wait to have another occasion to wear them to!!!

Katelyn · Married on 07/20/2018

Lynn, I can’t thank you enough! The jewelry you created was exactly what I envisioned myself wearing on my wedding day!!! I couldn’t be happier! Thank you again and again!

Lynnique 1
    Lynnique 2

Kimberly · Married on 04/14/2018

Lynn is very accommodating and an absolute sweetheart. She really works with you to help bring your visions alive. My favorite part of this whole experience was being able to custom make pieces for my mom and sister. Gave it that much more of a sentimental touch. I can’t thank you enough Lynne for helping me get my girls ready for my big day! I cannot wait to give the girls their gifts!!

Dominique · Married on 09/15/2017

Lynne was absolutely amazing. She took a picture of earrings I had already purchased and created a custom bracelet and necklace to match it perfectly. She is so professional yet warm and relatable. I would use her again in a heartbeat!!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/04/2017

I reached out to Lynnique to assist me in adjusting a bridal necklace I had purchased, but was too short. Lynne was able to easily identify what changes needed to be made and order the necessary supplies to fix my necklace in time for my wedding. After she made the adjustments, the fit was perfect! I wish I had found Lynnique earlier in my jewelry search so I could have used her from the beginning. I would definitely recommend her jewelry and services.

Kimberly · Married on 07/22/2017

Lynne was so wonderful to work with. She was able to bring my style to life with her jewelry suggestions and creations. The pieces were beautiful and great quality. I highly recommend her services for custom wedding jewelry!

Stephanie · Married on 07/14/2017

Working with lynnique was great ! My experience was so personal! Lynn pays attention to detail and was so attentive and warm . She met with me to show me her products and was available to chat through text! Her selection was so unique and all her jewelry is so sparkly!! I would reccomend lynnique to everyone and every bride ! She’s amazing!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 06/24/2017

Lynn was awesome! Her jewelry was beautiful and very reasonably priced. She designed the jewelry for both me and my bridesmaids to wear and they all came out gorgeous. I definitely recommend her to all looking for bridal party gifts, wedding jewelry, or even any gift with beautiful jewelry.

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2017

Lynn was so great! She was so helpful and had great suggestions and ideas to work with the style I was looking for!

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2016

Lynn was an absolute pleasure to work with. She created my dream earrings for my wedding and helped me carefully design earrings for my large bridal party. Everything was done quickly and efficiently. I've already recommended her to friends! Thanks Lynn!

Christina · Married on 07/02/2016

Lynne was recommended to me through our wedding coordinator and as soon as I met with her for a consultation, I knew immediately that she would do an amazing job designing my bridal jewelry, bouquet charms, and wedding party jewelry. Lynne was so helpful and creative with her design ideas. When I received the finished products, I was ecstatic as everything exceeded my expectations- she did a beautiful job with each piece! Throughout the process, Lynne was in constant contact. She also has many other beautiful jewelry pieces that I intent to purchase for future events/every day wear too. I highly recommend this vendor.

Lynne came up with the most beautiful jewelry for my bridal party- I had way too many bridesmaids but she made each of them a lovely piece, taking my input and transforming it into something more beautiful than I could have hoped for. She was also super kind at a stressful time!

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2010

Working with Lynne was a joy! I gave her my vision for bridesmaid gifts, and she made spectacular bracelets for all of my wedding party. They were exactly what I hoped they could be, but even prettier! She was quick to respond to crazy bridal emails, and my order was ready exactly on time. Lynne also made me a 'bride' tank top out of crystals that was adorable!! I wore it all over on my honeymoon and got tons of compliments. Working with Lynne was a brides dream! I would recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful work, done well, and reasonably priced.