10 Reviews for Lynnique

Costume Accessories (2)
Handcrafted (2)
Designer Accessories (1)
10 Lynnique Reviews

Lynne was absolutely amazing. She took a picture of earrings I had already purchased and created a custom bracelet and necklace to match it perfectly. She is so professional yet warm and relatable. I would use her again in a heartbeat!!!

Profile Picture Dominique , 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I reached out to Lynnique to assist me in adjusting a bridal necklace I had purchased, but was too short. Lynne was able to easily identify what changes needed to be made and order the necessary supplies to fix my necklace in time for my wedding. After she made the adjustments, the fit was perfect! I wish I had found Lynnique earlier in my jewelry search so I could have used her from the beginning. I would definitely recommend her jewelry and services.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Handcrafted

Lynne was so wonderful to work with. She was able to bring my style to life with her jewelry suggestions and creations. The pieces were beautiful and great quality. I highly recommend her services for custom wedding jewelry!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Working with lynnique was great ! My experience was so personal! Lynn pays attention to detail and was so attentive and warm . She met with me to show me her products and was available to chat through text! Her selection was so unique and all her jewelry is so sparkly!! I would reccomend lynnique to everyone and every bride ! She’s amazing!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Lynn was awesome! Her jewelry was beautiful and very reasonably priced. She designed the jewelry for both me and my bridesmaids to wear and they all came out gorgeous. I definitely recommend her to all looking for bridal party gifts, wedding jewelry, or even any gift with beautiful jewelry.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Lynn was so great! She was so helpful and had great suggestions and ideas to work with the style I was looking for!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories, Handcrafted

Lynn was an absolute pleasure to work with. She created my dream earrings for my wedding and helped me carefully design earrings for my large bridal party. Everything was done quickly and efficiently. I've already recommended her to friends! Thanks Lynn!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Lynne was recommended to me through our wedding coordinator and as soon as I met with her for a consultation, I knew immediately that she would do an amazing job designing my bridal jewelry, bouquet charms, and wedding party jewelry. Lynne was so helpful and creative with her design ideas. When I received the finished products, I was ecstatic as everything exceeded my expectations- she did a beautiful job with each piece! Throughout the process, Lynne was in constant contact. She also has many other beautiful jewelry pieces that I intent to purchase for future events/every day wear too. I highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture User7010368, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Accessories

Lynne came up with the most beautiful jewelry for my bridal party- I had way too many bridesmaids but she made each of them a lovely piece, taking my input and transforming it into something more beautiful than I could have hoped for. She was also super kind at a stressful time!

Profile Picture User5484278, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Working with Lynne was a joy! I gave her my vision for bridesmaid gifts, and she made spectacular bracelets for all of my wedding party. They were exactly what I hoped they could be, but even prettier! She was quick to respond to crazy bridal emails, and my order was ready exactly on time. Lynne also made me a 'bride' tank top out of crystals that was adorable!! I wore it all over on my honeymoon and got tons of compliments. Working with Lynne was a brides dream! I would recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful work, done well, and reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/23/10, 1 Review