Michele Benjamin, LLC - Jewelry Design

Forest Hills, NY View map

Michele Benjamin creates nature inspired jewelry for bride and groom, and wedding attire, including lapel pins, bridesmaids gift necklaces and charms. garden themed and beach themed destination weddings. Her "bee" jewelry is available in Whitney Museum Shop, New York and worn by Hollywood stars, and public figures such as Susan Sarandon, Renzo Piano, Jerry Saltz and more. Her collections are available in museum shops, art galleries, cultural institutions, entertainment venues, and boutiques in the U.S., and online nationally and internationally, and on Amazon. Bestsellers include necklaces, charms, brooches, earrings, and accessories in the form of bees, butterflies, dragonflies, angelfish, hummingbirds, tortoises, starfish, seahorses. Elegant and suitable bespoke for brides and grooms, gay couples weddings, bridesmaids, engagements and wedding parties. Custom jewelry design inquiries welcome. LGBTQ friiendly establishment. In business since 2011.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you offer?

Shipping

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Designer Accessories

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Ethan Event on: 09/28/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I absolutely love my Whitney Bee Pin! More than love, I already cherish it as a piece that I know I will have forever and wear with joy. I typically wear my pin on the lapel of my blazers as I don't often wear a tie. The subtle yet eye catching bee is a conversation piece that brings an overwhelming smile to my face. Knowing that the piece was dreamed up and created by a specific designer, rather than a department store machine, makes it even more special. I couldn't be happier!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Michele Benjamin, LLC - Jewelry Design 1
Exclusive

78-14 Austin Street Forest Hills, NY, 11375

By appointment only
Location of (Michele Benjamin, LLC - Jewelry Design)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding