Chicago, IL 60628 Map · Phone number

About "What You Dreamed" Event Planning

Specializing in weddings that fit you to perfection....Making your dream wedding come true.

Our speciality is matching each event perfectly to the personality and characteristics of the celebrating client. We provide a range of services from consultations to personal assistance through the entire planning process.

Leaving no strings untied, we are a detailed event planning company, taking care of all of the stress while you enjoy your special occasion.

• Wedicity - Wedding Detailing
Couple
663c3928e6539513 1194395638075 businesspics002

3 Reviews for "What You Dreamed" Event Planning

Lisa · Married on 09/14/2007

I don't think I could imagine a greater wedding day, from the flowers to the band to the food, every aspect was perfect and I have "What You Dreamed" to thank for it.
    I truly felt like a guest at my own wedding never needing to worry about a thing and once I returned home from my honeymoon our thank you cards had already been sent out all we had to do was settle into our new life as the Happy Married Couple. I just want to once again thank 2 of the best Coordiantors I have had the pleasure of working with.

Sent on 06/08/2008

Lakeita · Married on 07/01/2007

My wedding took place July 1, 2007. Nia has such a great eye for event planning. She was great with coordinating every aspect from the invitations, favors, the cake and centerpieces, which were a hit. She gave me great ideas for the cermony flowers and they were beautiful and everything I wanted but I was having a hard time making decsions. I'm very indecisive and she knows what she wants and was great with the vendors. I would have to say without Nia I don't know if this very special day wold have been as beautiful and perfect as it turned out. Thank You, Nia.

Sent on 11/27/2007

Darius · Married on 01/13/2007

When my wife told me we were getting a wedding planner to help us with our wedding I thought it was just her trying to spend more money, even though she tried to explain to me the importance of a planner I didn't really see it until the week of the wedding when everything was so hectic, What You Dreamed was there every step of the way from the rehearsel to the the reception making sure every detail was taking care of down to the unity candle which I forgot. My wife said she never had so much fun she couldn't picture a greater wedding day, it was definetly money well spent.

Sent on 06/08/2008

"What You Dreamed" Event Planning FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning

• Chicago, 60628 See on map
    7733580040 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of ("What You Dreamed" Event Planning)