Chicago, IL 60701 Map · Phone number

About Bliss Weddings & Events

What we do at Bliss is exceptionally unique. We curate multiple disciplines and bring them under one beautiful Bliss roof. Traditionally, a Wedding Designer and a Wedding Coordinator are two very different companies. But with the Bliss Experience, we provide both services for our clients at different service levels to fit your planning needs: conceptual design and conceptual planning. You might need both, or just planning, we will talk through all our options and find the perfect fit for you.

Follow Bliss Weddings & Events on

bliss logo w tagline
SarahJon 050

13 Reviews for Bliss Weddings & Events

Joanna · Married on 09/02/2017

We were on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, but ultimately decided that a day-of coordinator was a must. After doing quite a bit of researching, we ended up hiring Wrap it Up for the week-of and it was the best decision we could have made! Jordyn Vignolo was an absolute dream to work with! After our first meeting, she jumped right in and took over all communication with our vendors, giving us more time to focus on other priorities. She was organized, detail-oriented, punctual, and thoughtful throughout the ceremony rehearsal and the wedding day. She never missed a beat and went the full day with a smile on her face. You could tell that this was her passion which made us feel confident, comfortable and worry-free all day. I can’t recommend her, or Wrap it Up Parties, enough!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2012

I highly recommend Katie Kozlowski (formerly of Dettagli Weddings and now with Bliss). I hired Katie for my wedding July at the Ivy Room, and it was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning! My only regret is that I would have purchased her services for full scope wedding planning rather than just week of coordination. Bridesmaid forgot to press her dress? No problem, Katie has a steamer on hand the day of. Lantern broke over one of the tables? No worries, Katie and her assistant will hand pick all of the glass from the tables and sweep. Curling iron needed to retouch a bridesmaid’s down ‘do? Ok, Katie will run across the street and pick one up for you right now! My friends and family kept commenting on how relaxed I was the day of the wedding, and I have to say, it was because I felt totally confident in Katie’s ability to handle all of the details. She is amazingly efficient and detail-oriented, and will be such a great calming influence the day of the wedding!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Donley · Married on 08/27/2011

I can not say enough about Katie. She was my sister's wedding coordinator in 2008, and when I got engaged summer of 2010, she was the only thing I knew I had to have at my wedding!

The girl moves mountains...and makes it look easy and fun.

No joke, I picked my wedding date around her availability. I knew I'd be spending a lot of time on my wedding day (and the days leading up) communicating with my wedding planner, and I wanted somebody I would enjoy being around.

It was very important to me that the tone of the pre-activies through the reception was fun and easy going despite the complicated logistics I had woven in to the weekend. Katie was just the person to pull it all off! She will be there as a friend, a confidant, and the ultimate wedding professional.

Rest easy on your wedding day and leave the details to Katie!

Sent on 10/05/2011