9536 W. Foster Ave, Chicago, IL 60656 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About All American Limousine

All American Limousine has been in service to Chicago & surrounding Suburbs for over 25 years. We are a full service fleet, which means we have all types of vehicles.

Sedans, Limousines, Corporate SUVs, Stretch Limos, Sprinters, Executive Sprinters, Van Service, Limousine Buses, Shuttle Buses, Mini Coach.

We specialize in transportation management. Every Bride & Groom's wedding needs are tailored to suit their special requirements.

Our wedding specialist will assist you on every aspect of your transportation needs.

Your wedding day is unique, let All American LImousine show you what Quality, Luxury, & Professional Chauffuers really means.

Follow All American Limousine on

weddinggg
  • Videos 1

18 Reviews for All American Limousine

Cecil · Married on 09/03/2017

My friend Rachel just had a wedding and All American Limousine was the best limo service Chicago has to offer. We have used other limo rental companies in the past, although they might have been cheaper, they were frustrating. But All American Limousine provided us with the service we wanted with a short notice and their dispatch was available whenever I had a question.

Veronica · Married on 09/02/2017

Spoke with the sales manager Tia she was so helpful and professional. She let me know all my rates with no hidden surprises! Something I appreciate very much since I've had terrible experiences in the past! The limo was so clean and best of all the champagne was complimentary! Defiantly recommend!

Chase · Married on 07/22/2017

My cousin hired All American Limousine for his wedding and couldn't be happier! I will definitely recommend this company to everyone! It is worth every penny, trust me.

All American Limousine FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Wedding Signage

• Cethosia Parties and Events
    Cethosia Parties and Events Banquet Halls

The BEST! I cant give you a better example of professional service... Leyd is the best!

• 9536 W. Foster Ave Chicago, IL 60656 See on map