Westwood Catering

• First Class Catering Service
  • Rincon Norteno Catering

2 Reviews for Westwood Catering

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2018

I was originally discouraged looking for caterers in the valley. I thought I was going to have to compromise the quality or win the lotto to get quality, classy food for my wedding. Then I found Catering by Westwood. It’s been about 3 weeks since we got married and I am STILL hearing from my guests about how amazing the food was that Randy’s team prepared for us. Somehow they managed to perfectly cook each of my 150 guest’s Filet Mignon in the car port at our wedding house. My dad and husband are still trying to figure that out!

From my initial conversation, to our tasting, to the day before my wedding when Randy (who was not my event planner) offered to do a walk through to ease my mind- the customer service has been unparalleled. I cannot sing enough praises for him and his team. They are professional, they are seasoned, and you can tell they care about the work they are doing and the food they are putting out for you. As they say, the three things people remember about a wedding are the food, the booze and the music. Do yourself a favor and put Westwood in charge of the first (and second!) You and your guests will be so happy you did!

Sent on 04/10/2018

MacKenzie · Married on 03/17/2018

Randy and his team were absolutely phenomenal! Our buffet was FANTASTIC! The service was just as great. Everyone at our wedding loved the food and made sure to let us know how great it was. The appetizers were served promptly after the ceremony and I heard from our guests that it was quite a bit of food, which we were very happy about. Randy was communicative and helpful, and his menu was so delicious and affordable. I would recommend Westwood to anyone looking for fantastic catering from top to bottom. Thank you Westwood!

Sent on 03/20/2018

1 Real Wedding

• 67782 E. PALM CANYON DRIVE Cathedral City, CA, 92234 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Westwood Catering)