3075 28th Street SW, Grandville, MI 49418 Map · Phone number

About West Michigan Caterer

At West Michigan Caterer, we take pride in our fresh approach menu, friendly service and attention to detail. Exceptional customer service starts with your first inquiry and continues as we work with you through your planning details, resulting in your exciting wedding day!

Our event coordinators and staff want to ensure your satisfaction in every detail of your wedding reception and take special care with preparing delicious meal selections and bar service. We offer our services at our on site venues as well as most banquet venues, parks and private residences.

Call us TODAY at 616-459-8150 for more information! Let us help you create an amazing and memorable event!

Follow West Michigan Caterer on

caprese
West Michigan Caterer
strawberry balsamic chicken with quino
apps

1 User photo

West Michigan Caterer 1
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/04/2019

Yum! Delicious and Accomodating!

Their food is ALWAYS delicious! We asked for a custom taco bar and were not disappointed. I have a lot of food intolerances and the caterers were more than willing to help make my day still an amazing one - I didn’t have to stress about it at all! Not only that, but they were able to cater to a couple guests who were vegan and gluten free as well. Well done!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Deb · Married on 10/07/2018

West Michigan Caterer just catered my daughter's wedding at the Bissell Treehouse at John Ball Zoo last weekend. The food and the service was absolutely fantastic!! I had many guests tell me that it was the best meal they have had and wondered how every steak was done so perfectly!! The food was hot and delicious. The servers were very pleasant, helpful, and personable. Andrea was very helpful throughout the planning stages. Being mother of the bride, I appreciated having such wonderful help take some of the stress away from me!! The set up crew worked fast and from the appetizers to the buffet to the late night snack, everything was done efficiently and on time. I would recommend West Michigan Caterer in a heartbeat!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/23/2018

We booked the New Vintage Place as our wedding venue, which is owned by West Michigan Caterer. We had a family style meal for our guests, and plated for us and our bridal party. The food we ordered was the blacked salmon, steak, vegetables, and potatoes. The salad was excellent, all of the food was really good. All of our guests raved over their meal. I had a couple of family members with specific food restrictions and they were very accommodating to them. I was very impressed not only with the quality of food, but the quality of service we received. Andrea was always there to answer the questions I had, she worked with my coordinator and I didn't have to worry about a thing (which is super nice) Our beverage package was very reasonably priced and no one could complain about their bartenders. I would recommend this catering company to anyone. Thank you for making our wedding a great and delicious experience. :)

Sent on 06/28/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Eastern Floral
    Eastern Floral Wedding Florists

We LOVE West Michigan Caterer. Bob and his staff are very knowledgeable about weddings and events. They are great to work with and their staff are very professional.

• 3075 28th Street SW Grandville, 49418 See on map