Weddings Unique

Orlando, FL View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

The name of Weddings Unique was chosen because no two weddings we plan are alike. So whether your desire is to have a small, intimate wedding or a monumentally elaborate gala, Weddings Unique is there to create the perfect experience with style and in budget!

The Weddings Unique staff brings unparalled knowledge and professionalism to every event. We are able to coordinate everything from the wedding location to the wedding cake; the first dance to the last goodbye. Infusing your vision together with the award winning Weddings Unique reputation your dreams are transformed into reality... a flawless affair that will leave you, your family, and your guests... speechless.

407.629.7111

info@weddingsunique.com

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Gaby Married on 01/31/2019

Best of the Best!!

How to even begin!!! Andrea and Ashley are your fairy godmothers for your fairytale day! As soon as I met Andrea I knew that she was the one!! When I say that I had NO worries and stress on my wedding day it’s beacuse of these girls Ashley and Andrea had everything down they took care of the smallest detail to ensure everything went so smooth and enjoyable! I felt like a true princess ! I don't even have the words to express how grateful I am for these girls for their professionalism and expertise in the wedding industry! I will recommend them to everyone who gets engaged and tell them to please don't waste their time looking for anyone else! these are the kind of people you need in your one big day of your life! They are so efficient and think about the smallest detail that you wouldn't event think of ! Everything was perfect and our wedding was a dream come true even more than we could ever imagine! They both have a passion for what they do and it truely shows with their care and love to us during the whole process !! Thank you so much for everything !!

Besitos
    Gaby + Khris
    Lauren S. Married on 11/10/2018

Perfection!

We can not say enough amazing things about Weddings Unique!! Ashley and Andrea, along with the whole team, made our big day and planning process as stress free as possible! The team is highly personable, professional, and extremely timely and organized - they followed thru on all planned and beyond. We were able to thoroughly be present and enjoy all aspects on our day due to the teams presence, direction and assistance throughout the whole process. With no doubt we would recommend using Weddings Unique, knowing your experience will be just as perfect as ours - Genuinely can not express our happiness in our experience!
    Jennifer Married on 11/10/2018

My Dream Come True

Let me just start off by saying if there was an option to give Weddings Unique 10 stars, I would. I got engaged back in September of 2017, once we booked our venue we were sent a preferred vendors list. Out of the 3 preferred wedding planners, Andrea and her team were the ONLY ones to reach out to me within 24 hours. We set up a time to chat and then I wanted to see what the other wedding planners had to offer. I nearly went with another planner when something told me to reach back out to Andrea and set up a time to meet and thank goodness I did. Within the first 10 minutes of meeting her, I knew she was the one I wanted to plan the most special day of my life. We planned for 14 months together and it was the easiest, most enjoyable, and amazing 14 months all thanks to her. Whenever I would feel overwhelmed or stressed, she knew exactly how to reassure me that EVERYTHING was being taken care of. Never once did I feel misguided when I would seek her advice to make decisions. There were even several instances when I allowed her to make decisions for me and she nailed it every single time. We were always on the same page and because of that she made our wedding day an actual dream come true. November 10th was the most perfect day, she made my entire vision come to life and I did not have to worry about one thing. I honestly wish I could do it all over again if it meant I could spend another 14 months planning with Andrea and Weddings Unique. I could not imagine going through my wedding journey with anyone else but her. She has a true gift.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Every wedding planned by Weddings Unique is just that; unique. Put your vision and dreams in their hands – they’ll never let you down.

The Buzzcatz The Buzzcatz Wedding Bands

Heather & her team are a joy to work with and we look forward to many more Unique celebrations with them! - Ricky Sylvia & The Buzzcatz

The Leonard Brothers Band The Leonard Brothers Band Wedding Bands

We have had the pleasure of working with both Shanna and Heather at Weddings Unique for quite a few weddings. They are consummate pros and amazing at what they do with a fine sense of detail. Its always a pleasure when we get the opportunity to work with them!

1751 Directors Row Orlando, FL, 32809

Appointment only
Location of (Weddings Unique)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding