64 Reviews for Weddings Unique

To-Do Lists (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
64 Weddings Unique Reviews

Weddings Unique is the "go to" company for your wedding planning needs! Andrea is an expert when it comes to organizing and planning every detail for your special day. She was respectful of my personal needs and budget and helped my husband and I choose vendors, design our reception, and ensure that our wedding day went smoothly with NO stress. Thanks to Andrea and her team-member Ashley, my husband and I (and our bridal party and family) were able to enjoy every moment of our wedding day without any stress. I am forever grateful for Weddings Unique and the services they provided to ensure a PERFECT day. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Anneli, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea and Ashley were so incredibly nice and professional! We hired Weddings Unique as our "day-of" planners, but really they started taking everything off our plates at least a month prior to our wedding. They took so much pressure off my fiance and I, not to mention our families, and everyone just adored them! They are truly masters of their trade and helped our vision come to life, and everything ran so smoothly. They are simply amazing!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Wedding's Unique to plan our special day and we couldn't be happier! Andrea and Ashley are full-service planners and truly made this experience so smooth and exciting! They are professional and pay close attention to detail. We trusted them to execute our vision and loved their ideas and unique touches that made our wedding a dream come true! I would recommend every couple to consider Wedding's Unique as your full-service wedding planning team to have a stress-free planning process and a wedding everyone will never forget.

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Always unique and amazing service by Weddings Unique.
We count it a pleasure to part of the Weddings Unique Dream team.
Happy Planning,
Shannon Caine, Beautiful Music

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I could not be happier with Weddings Unique! Andrea was extremely helpful and pleasant to work with before my wedding and her assistance along with Ashley made a huge impact on my big day. I don't know what I would have done without them!

Profile Picture Kaley, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

My newlywed husband and I had a simple plan for our wedding. We had less than 20 guests and wanted to keep our special day intimate. Someway, somehow- Andrea and her assistant enhanced our "simple plans" and our intimate wedding became the dream wedding that exceeded our own expectations! Such professionalism, attention to detail, and just top of the line, quality service. As the Bride, Andrea made me feel at ease and special! I'm so truly thankful for her service.

Profile Picture Virnalisa, 12/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I have no words!! Andrea and her team were SO amazing! I hired her for full wedding planning services and I thanked God that I did! She was the best decision we made when planning this wedding. We could not have done the dream wedding I had without her. The entire time she was SO sweet, calm and relaxed! She truly makes it all about the couple. I will forever recommend her to everyone I know planning a wedding! Thanks Andrea :)

Profile Picture User5189569, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We chose to hire Weddings Unique for our "day of" planner for our daughter's wedding. Andrea was a pleasure to work with and was always upbeat and positive. Emails were always responded to quickly and efficiently. For the most part, we had picked out our vendors but Andrea did an excellent job of contacting them and following up on what was needed by them. She provided us with spreadsheet templates which made keeping all of our guests information organized and easy to share with her and our venue coordinator. Andrea actually sat down with us about a month in advance to go over fine details that we had overlooked. Staying organized was crucial which I greatly appreciated. My daughter loved working with her as well as she was a wealth of information and insight as Andrea had actually gotten married at the same church about a year prior. Working with her (and Ashley the day of) was a delight and my husband and I believe it was money well spent. :)

Profile Picture Lori, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea was helpful with anything I needed from the very beginning. She took so much care into each detail and was actively on top of reaching out to my perfect combination of vendors to make sure everything was in order. The wedding day unfortunately did not go exactly as planned(due to a rain call) but she made everything work out the best she could and made sure that Rob and I stayed happy and stress free. Thank you Andrea!!

Profile Picture Yolien, 4/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Andrea & her team was incredible! My husband & I absolutely fell in love with how helpful, knowledgeable & kind Andrea was! She is such a sweetheart and really makes the whole process of wedding planning fun & light! I got my fairytale wedding that I've always dreamt of because of Andrea & Mickey! Andrea really understood my personality & vision and because of that, she was able to give me great ideas & was super organized. I also really liked Ashley! I got along really well with her. She is such a caring & sweet human being! Choosing Weddings Unique was the best decision ever! :)

Profile Picture Tina, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you Weddings Unique for helping my "big day" run so smoothly. Andrea was amazing! Throughout the entire process she helped us stay on track with vendors and organized our day of timeline. Most importantly she helped both my mom and I remain calm in the months/days leading up! Andrea made you feel as if you were her only client (when in fact she was extremely busy) by keeping everything extremely organized and answering questions in a very timely manner. Anytime we needed to get a hold of her she was available. I recommend Weddings Unique to anyone planning their wedding day. They will make sure your day goes off without a hitch and keep you calm, stress free, and excited for your day! This definitely a decision I would never regret. Thank you so much for everything, Andrea. You are the best!

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/2/16, 6 Reviews
0.4

The only unfortunate part of our wedding! Sadly, all disappointments we found with our wedding day, lead right back to Weddings Unique AND Greenery Productions. I include both of them together, because unbeknownst to us, they are owned by the same woman- Linda. Let me explain... I hired Weddings Unique for their Exquisitely Unique, Full Planning service. My main wedding coordinator was Heather, former Weddings Unique owner. Andrea (new owner) was also supposed to be my "second coordinator" (as they promise you in your contract), but she did not attend any planning meetings, with the exception of the floral meeting (which she was late for BOTH times- one time so late, she didn't even make the meeting).
Flash forward to the day of our rehearsal- I find out that Heather has been pushed out of the company by Andrea's mother, Linda and will NOT be working my wedding. Every bride's worst nightmare- the wedding coordinator who you have worked with and trusted with every detail over the last year will not be at your wedding.
Everything that went wrong the day of our wedding, was caused by these two companies. My flowers were HORRIBLE! Nothing like what I requested and the photos I showed and they were total garbage. I cringe every time I see a photo of my bouquet. So many wedding details were wrong that would not have happened if my wedding coordinator was on top of things. (Andrea could not even figure out how to bustle my dress- thank goodness my photographer was amazing and knew how to do it.)
We contacted both companies to make things right and reimburse us a portion of our fees for the things that went so wrong. Andrea has been telling us for over a month that "a check is in the mail". We have not received a check more than 2 months after our wedding. Greenery Productions just ignores our phone calls. DO NOT USE THESE COMPANIES. If you do, know that they are in cahoots and will upsell you and provide terrible service.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Weddings Unique for planning our wedding day and I am so happy that we did. I worked with Andrea for about 6 months to plan our special day. Not only does she take care of everything that she promises, she does more! She responds so promptly to emails and does it in a very pleasant way. Planning a wedding is nothing but hustle bustle and Andrea's emails always started with something upbeat and welcoming.
Weather threatened our outdoor ceremony plans the day of our wedding. We had other set up/coordinators trying to pull the ceremony indoors and I was very upset. I spoke with Andrea and asked if she could get them to agree to wait another 15 minutes before calling it. She made that happen and sat with me during that very anxious 15 minutes. It calmed me to know that she really wanted all of my dream day plans to work out. I was not another client on her list. I was someone who felt like she prioritized my thoughts and my happiness with every step she took.
Our ceremony was outdoors and it ended up being AMAZING. Every idea I had expressed to Andrea about the ceremony was translated perfectly by her. I couldn't have been more blessed to have her on my side on our day!

Thank you so much, Andrea!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather is fabulous, she did an amazing job! Our florals, decor, and linens turned out gorgeous. Her recommendations were spot-on and her vision for our wedding was beautiful. All of our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had been to. The day of our wedding ran flawlessly. I am honored to have worked with Heather on our wedding and consider her a friend.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather and her team at Weddings Unique turned my wedding day into a fairytale. Not only were they extremely helpful throughout the entire process of my wedding planning, they were just as amazing in the weeks leading up to the big day. Every aspect that was promised in the attention to detail of my day was spot on. When my Husband and I were brought into the ballroom at our venue (The Church Street Ballroom) for our "first look", we were blown away with its appearance. Everything from the floral, to the table settings, to the candy bar, drapery and lighting were pulled together to create our vision for the room. All of Heathers recommended vendors delivered exceptional service. I personally pay very close attention to detail, and I can honestly say not a single thing was out of place, and everything ran smoothly. Heather did not rest for a moment, and glided throughout the venue making sure everyone was on their A game. We were all very impressed. Heather was also a huge support throughout the entire process as she guided me through decisions and helped me stay calm for the big day! My husband and I highly recommend weddings unique for any event!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I contacted Weddings Unique at the advice of our venue. They responded quickly and met with me about a day of coordinator. Although they quite good about helping with lists and questions, they did not tell me who my coordinator would be until about a month before the ceremony. Jennifer was very kind and met with us to go over as many details as possible at the time. She also sent forms for ceremony order and event timeline so we could begin to solidify all vendors to the same schedule. She made the rehearsal organized and helped the whole wedding party find their places. On the day of, I as the bride, had little to worry about as Jennifer took care of any details or questions. She even helped make sure the wedding was outside, despite the venues concerns about rain. Every time we needed something, it was taken care of almost before we could ask. At the end of the night she loaded the car with presents, organized a sparkler send off we planned and made sure everything was put away. We loved her.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 11/9/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend Weddings Unique for anyone looking for a wedding planner. They assisted us in making our wedding day perfect. The ceremony and celebration was everything we could have envisioned. Heather and her team guided us and assisted us with narrowing the vendors and prescreened all of them to ensure they were comfortable working with us as a same sex couple. Their level of professionalism was amazing and made it a stress free event.

The end result was a perfect night and every guest left saying it was the Best Wedding ever. We couldn't have asked for anything else.

Profile Picture Brian, 10/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Iv just returned home to the uk after my wonderful wedding on the 16th of oct we celebrated our wedding at the ritz carlton orlando. Jennifer was our wedding planner at wedding uniques and she was great with me been in the uk and time differences ect she often received random emails of my questions and no question ever went unanswered she helped me so much with contacting my hair and makeup team ect the day ran perfectly without a hitch she really made me and my husband feel at ease.
All my guests have commented on how professional and friendly the staff were and how smooth the day ran for them also there was never no waiting round not knowing where there supposed to be which I often find myself doing at other weddings. Me and my husband would like to say a big thank you to Jennifer and wedding unique for making our day so special
Kind regards
The new Mr & Mrs Lee

Profile Picture Emma, 10/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Very helpful and professional. Truly helped with every detail making the whole experience more relaxing.

Profile Picture AnnaMarie, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

There is no one, including David Tutera, who could have pulled off this three day event. We did not have a one day wedding; we had a three day family generational event, and it went as perfectly as it could have gone.

everywhere I looked, Heather was there, making sure things went smoothly. My daughter is still on cloud nine, and the wedding was talked about as far away as a farmer's market in Connecticut:)

There is no numerical value to put on your daughter having the best experience of her life.

Heather

Profile Picture amy, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Heather was the most amazing wedding planner. She helped create my Fairytale wedding . She took care of every single detail. We were able to enjoy the most amazing day of our lives. Thank you Heather!!!

Profile Picture Sophia, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather and her team are amazing!! Being an organized school teacher- I was hesitant at first to hire a coordinator, but Heather helped me in ways that I could not have imagined! She pays impeccable attention to every detail while keeping the vision of your special day in mind. On my wedding day I was relaxed and able to enjoy the morning with my family, girlfriends and mimosas! It was completely stress free thanks to Weddings Unique!!

Profile Picture Krista, 6/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Fantastic. Even though planning was carried out by email, (uk resident), everything was handled professionally, expertly and promptly. Wonderful service and caring throughout.
Shanna and Heather were wonderful to deal with.

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Heather Snively with Weddings Unique did a fantastic job in planning and executing the details of my daughter's wedding. Every detail was taken care of and we just sat back and enjoyed the day! I would highly recommend Heather and her staff!

Profile Picture Julee, 5/3/14, 1 Review
2.0

With heavy heart, we look back on our wedding and all that went wrong...
Transportation bus that did not show up at the hotel to take them to church thus delaying the wedding almost 40 minutes; door on bus flying open on I-4 on the way back to the hotel at the end of the night with a baby carriage right next to it and a passenger having to hold it shut,
Programs in the church that were missing the inside,
Terrible back-up rain plan - scattered all carefully designed layout plans into total disarray
Not helpful day of, would not take down the walls to the tent even though the weather cleared
Another tent was not decorated b/c of the weather but left up as metal poles....

Bride's name spelled wrong on the sign above the buffet

Profile Picture User4426918, 2+ years ago, 1 Review