199 Holston Valley Circle, Inman, SC 29349 Map · Phone number

About Weddings By Sally

Hi, my name is Sally Irwin, I am a wedding coordinator. I was also recently married, so i can relate to the stress involved in the planning process. My goal is to make sure you are worry-free during the time surrounding your weeding. I hope to develop a personilaize working relationship with you and exceed your exspictations. I would be honored to by apart of you special day.

494af92816a47cc4 1276905939342 0313100
Bridal carriage
494af92816a47cc4 1276905939342 0313100

1 Reviews for Weddings By Sally

Chelsea · Married on 09/10/2011

Sally handled everything on my rehearsal and wedding days and was great to work with! She coordinated with the vendors and made sure everyone was where they needed to be. She also directed the ceremony and kept us on track during the reception. Thanks to her I didn't have to do a thing on my big day!

Sent on 09/29/2011

Weddings By Sally FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil

• Flying Pig Photography
    Flying Pig Photography Wedding Photographers

It has truly been a pleasure getting to know and working with Sally! Her calm, yet professional personality makes her an excellent choice for a wedding coordinator. Sally is fun to work with, and has a keen eye for even the most minute details. I recommend having Sally relieve the overwhelming burden of doing everything yourself; you don't need that kind of stress in the months and weeks leading up to your wedding day. Trust Sally with your wedding planning, and let her make your wedding vision come to life!

• 199 Holston Valley Circle Inman, 29349 See on map