8907 N Port Washington Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53217 Map · Phone number

About Weddings by Funjet

We are a family-owned business dedicated to providing couples with an uncomplicated and unforgettable destination wedding experience from beginning to end. Weddings by Funjet is a new brand focused on destination wedding groups specifically. Led by wedding planning professionals, and backed by Funjet Vacations’ unparalleled customer care and exceptional travel value, Weddings by Funjet provides every couple with their dream wedding. We have spent the last four decades building relationships with the best hotels and resorts around the world. We can take you anywhere—luxurious all-inclusive resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean, Hawaiian hotels with stunning surroundings, popular U.S. destinations and charming European locations. We offer non-stop flights from several major cites to the most popular destinations in Mexico and the Caribbean. Visit www.funjetweddings.com today to connect with a Wedding Concierge!

Follow Weddings by Funjet on

Weddings by Funjet 6
Weddings by Funjet 7
  • Luddy

Luddy Dub · Getting married on 01/04/2021

Easy to work with and very accomedating!

I am not an over the top bride or much of a planner and between my husband and I, we wanted a wedding that was small and simple but beautiful and memorable, and that's exactly what we got! Early on I quickly felt overwhelmed and even frustrated that there was so much information coming my way and so many decisions that had to be made. Of course this had nothing to do with funjet and everything to do with me, they were doing their job, I just wanted a magic fairy to do mine (make all the decisions)!! My wedding concierge gave me all the information I needed, gave me the time I needed to review things, and responded to all of my questions and concerns in a timely manor. She calmly and happily walked me through each step, without ever making me feel like I was a "crazy" bride, no matter how big or small my questions or concerns were! She encouraged me every step of the way. In the end we LOVED the location and resort that we choose and our wedding could not have been more perfect! It was exactly what WE wanted and it was all thanks to the help from Wedding by Funjet! Not only were we happy but all of our guests were as well!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Weddings by Funjet 8
    Weddings by Funjet 9
  • Sarah

Sarah Woodard · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Weddings by Funjet gave my daughter her dream wedding!

My daughter was recently married at Finest Playa Mujeres in Mexico! Working with Ashley and Chelsey at Weddings by Funjet was a great experience! They are very knowledgable and efficient! They helped my daughters dream wedding come true; coordinating all of the details, vendors and guests in a stress free process. I would highly recommend the "Come Away With Me" package. Having Ashley on-site, during the three day event, allowed us to focus on the bride's, the groom's and guest's experiences!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Mantonya · Married on 07/13/2019

Best Decision We Ever Made!

We used Weddings by Funjet for our 2019 Summer Wedding in Cancun with 40 guests! Carisha Bell was such an asset to our wedding, we worked with her for 15 months, starting with choosing a venue all the way to the last minute details days before we flew out of the country.
    I highly recommend saving money and spending a weekend with your closest friends and family for your wedding vs. the 6 hours super expensive blink of an eye wedding.
    We appreciate everyone at Funjet Weddings that helped us make our dream come true, as well as everyone at Royalton Riviera Cancun, such a beautiful resort!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Weddings by Funjet 10

Award

Weddings by Funjet FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6