Weddings by Funjet

Milwaukee, WI View map

We are a family-owned business dedicated to providing couples with an uncomplicated and unforgettable destination wedding experience from beginning to end. Weddings by Funjet is a new brand focused on destination wedding groups specifically. Led by wedding planning professionals, and backed by Funjet Vacations’ unparalleled customer care and exceptional travel value, Weddings by Funjet provides every couple with their dream wedding. We have spent the last four decades building relationships with the best hotels and resorts around the world. We can take you anywhere—luxurious all-inclusive resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean, Hawaiian hotels with stunning surroundings, popular U.S. destinations and charming European locations. We offer non-stop flights from several major cites to the most popular destinations in Mexico and the Caribbean. Visit www.funjetweddings.com today to connect with a Wedding Concierge!

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Luddy
    Luddy D. Married on 01/04/2021

Easy to work with and very accomedating!

I am not an over the top bride or much of a planner and between my husband and I, we wanted a wedding that was small and simple but beautiful and memorable, and that's exactly what we got! Early on I quickly felt overwhelmed and even frustrated that there was so much information coming my way and so many decisions that had to be made. Of course this had nothing to do with funjet and everything to do with me, they were doing their job, I just wanted a magic fairy to do mine (make all the decisions)!! My wedding concierge gave me all the information I needed, gave me the time I needed to review things, and responded to all of my questions and concerns in a timely manor. She calmly and happily walked me through each step, without ever making me feel like I was a "crazy" bride, no matter how big or small my questions or concerns were! She encouraged me every step of the way. In the end we LOVED the location and resort that we choose and our wedding could not have been more perfect! It was exactly what WE wanted and it was all thanks to the help from Wedding by Funjet! Not only were we happy but all of our guests were as well!
  • Jillian
    Jillian A. Married on 02/11/2020

Amazing to work with!

I would highly recommend using Weddings by Funjet! I worked with Ashley Grossman and team and I can’t say enough about them! Ashley is so knowledgeable and helped ease my worries every step of the way! We had a group of 65 people traveling to Mexico and our Wedding was better than I can ever have dreamed of! Having Ashley on site allowed me to relax quite a bit and spend more time with family and friends! The entire staff was courteous, attentive, and kind to all of our guests.
  • Sarah
    Sarah W. Married on 12/04/2019

Weddings by Funjet gave my daughter her dream wedding!

My daughter was recently married at Finest Playa Mujeres in Mexico! Working with Ashley and Chelsey at Weddings by Funjet was a great experience! They are very knowledgable and efficient! They helped my daughters dream wedding come true; coordinating all of the details, vendors and guests in a stress free process. I would highly recommend the "Come Away With Me" package. Having Ashley on-site, during the three day event, allowed us to focus on the bride's, the groom's and guest's experiences!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

8907 N Port Washington Rd Milwaukee, 53217
1-8885586654
Location of (Weddings by Funjet)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding