22 Caton Place, Brooklyn, NY 11218 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Words

Wedding Words is a vow and toast writing service based in Brooklyn, New York. Founded by Katelyn Stanis, who has a BA in Journalism, the service removes anxiety and inspires confidence for her couples. Most couples are overwhelmed at the idea of putting their feelings into words that they'll recite in front of close family and friends. What better way to make the process easier than by getting Wedding Words to take care of the vow writing for you?

Services offered

Whether you need assistance writing custom wedding vows or editing your mother of the groom speech, help with finding the right way to communicate your MOH toast, or assistance in designing the ceremony that your best friend is officiating, Wedding Words can help.

Other services

Katelyn specializes in helping tongue-tied couples from across the world tie the knot through her one-on-one custom vow writing services and vow editing services.

She also provides help with:

• Maid of honor toast
  • Best man toast
  • Parents of the bride or groom speeches
  • Ceremony design

Custom written vows
Custom written vows
Personalized ceremonies
Personalized ceremonies
Say "I do" in a personal way!
Say "I do" in a personal way!
katelyn stanis writer 51 1052379

9 Reviews for Wedding Words

Christa B · Getting married on 08/24/2019

More then expected!

What a wonderful experience! Katie was so helpful and so easy to talk to! She helped put my true feelings into words! I can’t thank you enough for working with me. ❤️

Sent on 06/20/2019

Wedding Words's reply:

It was amazing working with you, Christa! You were so fun and interesting to listen to on our call and I know your future hubby and you are going to be so happy together. You're a perfect match!
  • Safiya

safiya payne · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Happy I Did This

Katelyn was amazing. From start to finish she was responsive, provided great feedback and helped me pull my vows together better than I could have done on my own. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Wedding Words's reply:

Thank you so much, Safiya! It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you the best in your marriage!

Groom Groom · Married on 07/22/2019

Go for it!

Katelyn did a fantastic job understanding exactly what I was trying to say despite me not being the most communicative person! It was also quite impressive that the vows really came across in my own vows; the wording was exactly what I would have done. She also was super responsive and creative with the editing. Highly recommended

Sent on 07/22/2019