99 Wall Street, Brooklyn, NY 10005 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Words

Wedding Words is a vow and toast writing service based in Brooklyn, New York. Founded by Katelyn Stanis, who has a BA in Journalism, the service removes anxiety and inspires confidence for her couples. Most couples are overwhelmed at the idea of putting their feelings into words that they'll recite in front of close family and friends. What better way to make the process easier than by getting Wedding Words to take care of the vow writing for you?

Services offered

Whether you need assistance writing custom wedding vows or editing your mother of the groom speech, help with finding the right way to communicate your MOH toast, or assistance in designing the ceremony that your best friend is officiating, Wedding Words can help.

Other services

Katelyn specializes in helping tongue-tied couples from across the world tie the knot through her one-on-one custom vow writing services and vow editing services.

She also provides help with:

• Maid of honor toast
  • Best man toast
  • Parents of the bride or groom speeches
  • Ceremony design
  • Proposal speeches

Other couples have also viewed

• Vijon

38 Reviews for Wedding Words

• Jeff

Jeff S. · Getting married on 05/05/2023

Money well spent

Katelyn was awesome in helping me with my "father-of-the-groom" reception speech. I am fearful of public speaking and was dreading this. But after talking with her and reading/editing the speech she wrote, I feel way more comfortable now. Of course, I still need to practice - but that's on me. Will have to revisit this review after the reception.

Sent on 04/14/2021

Wedding Words's reply:

Thank you, Jeff! I am so glad you feel better about giving this speech. Your son will love it! Best wishes to you and your family!

Craig · Getting married on 03/03/2023

Katelyn did an amazing job!

Katelyn was awesome to work with for my Best man/Father of the groom speech. She helped me put my ideas to paper and assisted me in every aspect of the speech. We rehearsed it a few time and that was extremely helpful.
    Totally professional and very cool too.
    Thanks again for all your support! Craig W.

Sent on 04/15/2021

Wedding Words's reply:

Thank you, Craig! You were so much fun to work with! I really enjoyed getting to not only help with the speech but work together through our one-on-one public speaking consults. I'm sure you did a fantastic job delivering the speech for your son!

Marshall M. · Getting married on 06/09/2022

Comforting to find a brilliant speech writer who really cares!

Katelyn was the best to work with! You never really know what you're getting when you use a vendor you find online but she was very responsive, easy to work with, and thoughtful in editing to suit the situation.
    I hired Katelyn to help me edit my father of the bride speech and she transformed it from my 12-minute speech (way too long I learned!) into a 6-minute speech (which includes me choking up and trying to compose myself!) that really captured my daughter and new son-in-law. I only hope it delivers as good as it reads! I can't thank Katelyn enough for giving me the confidence and comfort to deliver my wedding speech to our guests.

Sent on 04/14/2021

Wedding Words's reply:

Thank you so much, Marshall! I really enjoyed working with you. You were so receptive to my feedback and trusted in the process! Thank you and I wish you the best!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• 99 Wall Street Brooklyn, NY, 10005 See on map
    Location of (Wedding Words)