Wedding Words

Brooklyn, NY View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Wedding Words is a vow and toast writing service based in Brooklyn, New York. Founded by Katelyn Peterson, who has a BA in Journalism, the service removes anxiety and inspires confidence for her couples. Most couples are overwhelmed at the idea of putting their feelings into words that they'll recite in front of close family and friends. What better way to make the process easier than by getting Wedding Words to take care of the vow writing for you?

Services offered

Whether you need assistance writing custom wedding vows or editing your mother of the groom speech, help with finding the right way to communicate your MOH toast, or assistance in designing the ceremony that your best friend is officiating, Wedding Words can help.

Other services

Katelyn specializes in helping tongue-tied couples from across the world tie the knot through her one-on-one custom vow writing services and vow editing services.

She also provides help with:

• Maid of honor toast
  • Best man toast
  • Parents of the bride or groom speeches
  • Ceremony design
  • Proposal speeches
  • Woman-owned

Jeff S. Getting married on 05/05/2023

Money well spent

Katelyn was awesome in helping me with my "father-of-the-groom" reception speech. I am fearful of public speaking and was dreading this. But after talking with her and reading/editing the speech she wrote, I feel way more comfortable now. Of course, I still need to practice - but that's on me. Will have to revisit this review after the reception.

Wedding Words's reply:

Thank you, Jeff! I am so glad you feel better about giving this speech. Your son will love it! Best wishes to you and your family!
    Craig Getting married on 03/03/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Katelyn did an amazing job!

Katelyn was awesome to work with for my Best man/Father of the groom speech. She helped me put my ideas to paper and assisted me in every aspect of the speech. We rehearsed it a few time and that was extremely helpful.
    Totally professional and very cool too.
    Thanks again for all your support! Craig W.

Wedding Words's reply:

Thank you, Craig! You were so much fun to work with! I really enjoyed getting to not only help with the speech but work together through our one-on-one public speaking consults. I'm sure you did a fantastic job delivering the speech for your son!
    Jay Married on 06/14/2022

Katelyn is a WIZ!

Katelyn helped me in an efficient respectful manner with my speech. She knows how to capture all the points which you are thinking about and articulate them in a way that is easy to understand. I would recommend her again.

Wedding Words's reply:

Thank you! I'm glad you are happy with how the experience went with your speech and I wish you the very best!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

99 Wall Street Brooklyn, NY, 10005
Location of (Wedding Words)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding