99 Wall Street, Brooklyn, NY 10005 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Words

Wedding Words is a vow and toast writing service based in Brooklyn, New York. Founded by Katelyn Stanis, who has a BA in Journalism, the service removes anxiety and inspires confidence for her couples. Most couples are overwhelmed at the idea of putting their feelings into words that they'll recite in front of close family and friends. What better way to make the process easier than by getting Wedding Words to take care of the vow writing for you?

Services offered

Whether you need assistance writing custom wedding vows or editing your mother of the groom speech, help with finding the right way to communicate your MOH toast, or assistance in designing the ceremony that your best friend is officiating, Wedding Words can help.

Other services

Katelyn specializes in helping tongue-tied couples from across the world tie the knot through her one-on-one custom vow writing services and vow editing services.

She also provides help with:

• Maid of honor toast
  • Best man toast
  • Parents of the bride or groom speeches
  • Ceremony design

katelyn stanis writer 51 1052379

20 Reviews for Wedding Words

John Fitzpatrick · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Best man speech

Katelyn was so easy to work with and provided me with all of the tools necessary to be successful in my best man speech. I was lost, had no idea where to start, but within a week I had a full speech that I could be proud of. She boosted my confidence which made the night more relaxing for me, knowing I had a well-thought out speech.

Sent on 02/02/2020

Wedding Words's reply:

Thank you, John! I'm so glad that you felt a boost of confidence on the wedding day. Having an amazing speech to recite and feeling wonderful about it is always my goal. It's great to hear that you felt we achieved that.

Mike E · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Wonderful Vow Writing Experience!

I am THRILLED to have had Katelyn's expertise for my wedding vows. She was a great communicator, flexible with my schedule and a phenomenal writer that helped convey my feelings into words. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking to have a professional help with their vows.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Wedding Words's reply:

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review! It's always my goal that all of my clients are thrilled with the final outcome so this makes me very happy. :)
  • Joe

Joe Fitzpatrick · Getting married on 03/01/2021

AMAZING! Highly Recommend

I was searching on the internet looking for suggestions on how to give the Father of the Groom Speech for some tips and tricks. I came across her site and decided that while I had some of my thoughts organized I could really used help in writing my speech. There was so much other stuff going on that I really need wanted to focus on more on my delivery. After all, I only have one shot at it. Katelyn was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING in helping me get prepared and I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Wedding Words's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, Joe! It was really great working with you on your father of the groom speech.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• 99 Wall Street Brooklyn, NY, 10005 See on map
    Location of (Wedding Words)