Wedding Masters by Nora

2128 SW 67th Avenue, Miami, FL 33155 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Wedding Masters by Nora

Wedding Masters by Nora is a full-service, Miami-based wedding and event planning company with almost two decades of experience. Whether you simply need consultation or someone to help design and coordinate your wedding celebration, their professional team offers a range of services to meet your unique needs. With extensive expertise and relationships with some of the top-rated vendors in the South Florida region, Wedding Masters by Nora will deliver a tailored event that exceeds your every expectation.

Experience
Lead planner Nora has been a wedding and event specialist in the South Florida region for over 15 years, and understands the significance of even the smallest details. She is passionate about wedding events and prides herself on her work ethic, dedication and collaborative spirit.

Weddings Masters by Nora provides wedding and event consultation, planning and coordination. This vendor offers all-inclusive event packages and services, as well as a la carte services that can be mixed and matched to fit your specific event needs. Event services offered include the following:

• Budget management and analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Consultation and referrals
  • Day-of coordination
  • Partial planning
  • Full planning

Areas Covered
This event planning company covers events from Orlando to Key West in Florida. This vendor will also travel across the U.S. for weddings and has experience planning weddings in New York, Washington, D.C., and other cities.

Hawaiian vibe
Orange tables

21 Reviews for Wedding Masters by Nora

• I

Isangi · Married on 10/06/2018

Stop looking and hire Nora!

Nora was the best decision my now husband and I picked. We got married at the Fern Forest Nature Center. If you will be getting married at a Broward County park I would especially make sure you hire her. She is very knowledgeable and asks the questions I wouldn’t know what to ask the parks. It is also important that all vendors are on the vendor county list and Nora is consistently on that list. My husband and I were very hands on and did a DIY wedding. Our venue just came as is, so we had to hire everyone and make things ourselves. We hired Nora to help us month of our wedding. We were very clear on what we needed since we were doing a lower budget wedding. She was able to work with our budget and I made sure she let us know if we needed to compensate her anymore if we went beyond her services. I would periodically message her to let her know if there were updates to vendors. Nora responded to us very quick. When the month of our wedding came, Nora had her game face on and was on our wedding! She was incredible helpful. I have some family members that only speak Spanish and she was able to communicate with them which was a big plus. Also, her team is extremely professional! Flor, her assistant was talking to me before I walked down the aisle which made me feel calm and ready.

Nora helped us out when our flowers didn’t come through and our flowers and my bouquet were more than I ever thought I could have ever imagined. I think everyone took our centerpieces!

She really has our backs and made sure we enjoyed our day. I actually got to eat and was full! Everyone in my family is still talking about how fun and beautiful the wedding was. I will be forever grateful for the amazing wedding we had. Thanks Nora!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Wedding Masters by Nora's reply:

Isa and Dennis, I will surely miss our meetings and conversations. You looked so beautiful and happy to marry your best friend. Please don't hesitate to call for future life events. Thank you so much for your post wedding note, I really appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedules to show your appreciation. Nora

Sushma · Married on 04/28/2018

Nora made our dreams come true! I grew up in Miami as part of the Indian community. I wanted a wedding experience for my family and friends that reflected those BOTH parts of my identity.

From the beginning, Nora was our thought partner, secret weapon, and calm source of support. I was living outside of Miami, and needed someone I could trust. Nora was flexible, consistent, and dependable. We had weekly phone calls, monthly meetings in Miami and constant communication via email and text. She gave me so much confidence that all the little and big moments of my wedding would be possible.

When selecting vendors, she took my suggestions but always did her own due diligence. She looked for the best but, where I needed it, she also was able to find the BEST deals and discounts. I also noticed, when working with her vendors, they had nothing but praise and respect for her.

Everyone in my family came to know Nora and love her. They were so thankful to her and her team for marking this moment in our family's history. Thanks again, Nora. We love you. And hope many more people in our family and community have the pleasure of working with you.

Award

Wedding Masters by Nora FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

• 2128 SW 67th Avenue Miami, 33155 See on map