2128 SW 67th Avenue, Miami, FL 33155 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Wedding Masters by Nora

Wedding Masters by Nora is a full-service, Miami-based wedding and event planning company with almost two decades of experience. Whether you simply need consultation or someone to help design and coordinate your wedding celebration, their professional team offers a range of services to meet your unique needs. With extensive expertise and relationships with some of the top-rated vendors in the South Florida region, Wedding Masters by Nora will deliver a tailored event that exceeds your every expectation.

Experience
Lead planner Nora has been a wedding and event specialist in the South Florida region for over 15 years, and understands the significance of even the smallest details. She is passionate about wedding events and prides herself on her work ethic, dedication and collaborative spirit.

Weddings Masters by Nora provides wedding and event consultation, planning and coordination. This vendor offers all-inclusive event packages and services, as well as a la carte services that can be mixed and matched to fit your specific event needs. Event services offered include the following:

• Budget management and analysis
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Consultation and referrals
  • Day-of coordination
  • Partial planning
  • Full planning

Areas Covered
This event planning company covers events from Orlando to Key West in Florida. This vendor will also travel across the U.S. for weddings and has experience planning weddings in New York, Washington, D.C., and other cities.

Follow Wedding Masters by Nora on

24 Reviews for Wedding Masters by Nora

• Jennifer

Jennifer Stincer · Married on 03/16/2019

Excellent job

Excellent job, thank you Nora.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Dennis Howe · Married on 11/03/2018

Hire Wedding Masters by Nora Immediately

My wife and I just tied the knot on November 3rd, and it wouldn't have been possible without Nora. Within the month of October, we lost our caterer and our flowers. Thanks to Nora's patience, coordination, and expertise, everything went off without a hitch. She went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable, and taken care of. Nora is absolutely the person you want in your corner if and/or when things hit the fan.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Isangi

Isangi · Married on 11/03/2018

Stop looking and hire Nora!

Nora was the best decision my now husband and I picked. We got married at the Fern Forest Nature Center. If you will be getting married at a Broward County park I would especially make sure you hire her. She is very knowledgeable and asks the questions I wouldn’t know what to ask the parks. It is also important that all vendors are on the vendor county list and Nora is consistently on that list. My husband and I were very hands on and did a DIY wedding. Our venue just came as is, so we had to hire everyone and make things ourselves. We hired Nora to help us month of our wedding. We were very clear on what we needed since we were doing a lower budget wedding. She was able to work with our budget and I made sure she let us know if we needed to compensate her anymore if we went beyond her services. I would periodically message her to let her know if there were updates to vendors. Nora responded to us very quick. When the month of our wedding came, Nora had her game face on and was on our wedding! She was incredible helpful. I have some family members that only speak Spanish and she was able to communicate with them which was a big plus. Also, her team is extremely professional! Flor, her assistant was talking to me before I walked down the aisle which made me feel calm and ready.

Nora helped us out when our flowers didn’t come through and our flowers and my bouquet were more than I ever thought I could have ever imagined. I think everyone took our centerpieces!

She really has our backs and made sure we enjoyed our day. I actually got to eat and was full! Everyone in my family is still talking about how fun and beautiful the wedding was. I will be forever grateful for the amazing wedding we had. Thanks Nora!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Wedding Masters by Nora's reply:

Isa and Dennis, I will surely miss our meetings and conversations. You looked so beautiful and happy to marry your best friend. Please don't hesitate to call for future life events. Thank you so much for your post wedding note, I really appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedules to show your appreciation. Nora

Award

Wedding Masters by Nora FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Wedding Masters by Nora 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Wedding Masters by Nora 2
    $250.00 off on any Summer Wedding Booking

Book your wedding during the months of May, June, July, August and September and receive $250.00 off!

• 2128 SW 67th Avenue Miami, 33155 See on map