$4,032
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Nahid's Global Events

If You Can Dream It, Anything Is Possible With Wedding Elegance!

Wedding Elégance is your #1 source for Weddings, Events and Private Parties design and coordination. We offer a sophisticated array of services and coordination packages that fit your event planning needs and budget. Be a guest at your own Wedding!nahid@weddingelegancesd.com

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (2)
To-Do Lists (2)
Destination (2)
Non-Religious (1)

Nahid was exactly what I was looking for in a wedding planner. She is experienced, she knows all of the best vendors in the business, and she's SO GOOD at what she does.

She was kind and thoughtful when I told her about my vision for my destination wedding at the Loews Coronado, and she worked with me in making sure that it was absolutely perfect- and she made sure we stuck to that vision. She recommended vendors, worked on contracts with them, and thought of other creative ideas that we could include in our wedding (like a nitrogen ice cream station at our pool party which ended up being a hit).

She knows so much about Indian weddings (more than either of our families did!) and was able to guide us on things we would even need for the ceremony. At no point did I need to do anything at the wedding- she took over completely and managed her crew and all the vendors. We were all so relaxed during the weekend that we had time to enjoy each and every event (we had 4 big events and not once were we stressed about anything).

Thank you Nahid, you made my dream wedding a reality!

Profile Picture Reina, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was a hit - thanks to Nahid and her team. We worked with Nahid for almost six months. She has a wealth of knowledge in the industry, very friendly and easy to work with. Throughout the planning process, Nahid was responsive and honest - if something would not work or was out of our budget, she told us. She helped us negotiate the best rates for all our vendors and juggled both my request, the family's requests, and the guests expectations. During our weekend, Nahid and her team worked tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure our multi-day wedding went smoothly. She went above and beyond helping keep the vendors on schedule and fulfilling my vision. I am Type A (very detail oriented, plan down to the minute, hyper organized) , and Nahid's and her team delivered an A+ performance. If you're looking for industry knowledge, excellent vendor relations, and an overall friendly and helpful attitude, Nahid and her team are the only way to go.

Profile Picture Sabena, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had an excellent experience with nahid planning my 25th anniversary party in dubai in June of this year. She is the best planner I ever dealt with, very creative with her ideas !

Profile Picture Nadia, 6/27/17, 1 Review

Elopement
Number of Planners
6 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS

If you're looking to make your wedding day so special and amazing, you'll need to have Wedding Elegance by Nahid be apart of it. She's awesome and will make your day so memorable. I highly recommend her to my couples looking for a great coordinator.

As a flamenco guitarist, I work with a wide variety of wedding coordinators at a very wide variety of locations. I always look forward to working with Nahid. It is difficult to stress how important it is that all of the vendors work together as a team to produce the best result for a wedding. Nahid knows how to keep everyone informed of changes happening in the schedule of events during a wedding, how to ensure that every last detail receives its due attention, and how to ensure that each vendor understands their role as part of a cohesive team. By hiring a fabulous coordinator like Nahid, you can feel confident that your wedding will exceed your expectations by miles. Nahid takes the time to attend to everything so that on the day of a wedding, everything feels, looks and flows seamlessly. I highly recommend Wedding Elegance.

A lovely lady who takes no shortcuts to create amazing events and memories for her clients. She is highly respected and admired in our industry. Generous and creative ~ she has it all!

Wedding Elegance is amazing. We always love working with Nahid. Her events are always so much fun. The brides and grooms are completely taken care of by Nahid and her staff, and every wedding we have had the pleasure of photographing has been outstanding. Nahid takes care of every detail, manages to coordinate even the most complicated and involved weddings with ease. The best part is that the bride and groom get to enjoy every minute of their day because they are in such great hands! We always love working with Nahid and highly recommend her company to take care of your wedding. By the way, she is the ethnic wedding specialist in San Diego!! xoxo

65 PROS I KNOW