Madison, AL 35758 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Belles Events LLC

Wedding Belles Events is an event planning business offering services ranging from day of coordination to full service wedding planning in Huntsville, AL and the surrounding areas.

Follow Wedding Belles Events LLC on

sweet home alabama066
sweet home alabama107
jaclynjoerdan13

15 Reviews for Wedding Belles Events LLC

Katie was absolutely amazing! From the moment I met her she was super sweet, helpful, and extremely organized. She helped make the wedding planning process an absolute joy. I had an 8 month engagement & planned my Alabama wedding all the way from California. Anytime I had a question, idea, or concern I could call, text, or email Katie and could always rely on a quick response. She's a wonderful wedding coordinator and person. Highly recommend :)

Sent on 11/02/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

Event planning is big part of my job. I understand, first-hand, all of the hard work that goes into it. I was incredibly impressed by Katie and Aimee. We hired Wedding Belles Events to help with event coordination and flow, and boy, did they deliver. Even before the big day, Katie's advice, positive and steady demeanor were priceless. I walked into my wedding day/venue, feeling completely calm, because I knew these girls had it under control ( and for a Type-A personality like myself, that is a HUGE compliment:) I would recommend Wedding Belles Events to anyone looking for perfection in wedding coordination.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Wedding Belles Events LLC's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jessica! :) Yours words mean so much to us and we absolutely loved getting to work with you! Wishing you and David all the happiness in the world! (and thank you for one of my favorite ceremony details of all time-the single clap after each sentence)...ahhhhh...love!!!!

Working with Wedding Belles Events LLC was such a great decision! I had some previous experience with this company when my cousin got married. They did such a grey job with her wedding, I knew that I wanted to use them when I got engaged. As they are based in Huntsville, I did not know how they would feel about doing a wedding in Nashville. Thankfully, they were happy to come to Nashville to help coordinate the wedding!! Aimee Cripps was the coordinator for my wedding and she was phenomenal!! She was so calm and informative as I began the process, and she was so encouraging that I could plan it in 4 months.

I had no idea what I was doing, and was so thankful to have Aimee there to support my decisions or make changes if needed for the wedding day. She was there for any questions or concerns that came up. My wedding day went so smoothly! I did not get anxious at all because I knew that Aimee and her team had everything under control. I would encourage any bride to choose Wedding Belles Events LLC.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Wedding Belles Events LLC FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Caught You On Camera
    Caught You On Camera Wedding Photographers

Such a lovely group of ladies to work with! Very sweet, professional, and creative!

• Brooks Photography
    Brooks Photography Wedding Photographers

Katie and the team over at Wedding Belles always makes the extra effort to see that the couple have a beautiful, carefree event. Their professional standards and eye for detail ensure that every time we work with Katie we know the event is going to be stunning and flawless. As a photographer, its refreshing to know that the couple has made the investment in a quality wedding planner and coordinator. It allows us to focus on what we do best!

• The Chef Next Door
    The Chef Next Door Wedding Caterers

Katie Theuer and her team at Wedding Belles Events are truly some of the best in the business! They are cool, calm, and collected on your wedding day, unlike some other coordinators who can be frazzled and micromanage the vendors. Katie carefully selects only the best wedding vendors so the day always goes off without a hitch. She is kind and gracious and respectful of your budget and your visions! She is a true professional and would be the perfect planner for the most special day of your life!

• Madison, 35758 See on map