1734 Russet Crest Cir, Birmingham, AL 35244 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Southern Styled Events

Southern Styled Events is a wedding planning service based in Birmingham, Alabama. The company was established in 2015 with a view to providing a professional, stress-free planning experience. Today, Dana and Kelsea are as committed and passionate as ever. They understand that no two events are the same, and they have the talent and experience you need to really showcase your unique style and love story. Whether you are beginning your planning journey or just looking for some help with the finishing touches, Dana and Kelsea are eager to assist. They will take care of the details so that you can concentrate on enjoying the buildup to your big day.

Southern Styled Events is looking forward to your wedding celebration. Dana and Kelsea offer full planning and partial planning services. They can help you select your venue and vendors; they can assist with event design, provide budget analysis, create timelines and to-do lists, and more. Custom packages are also available.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
img1806
img 5806 51 942512 161123216883477

18 Reviews for Southern Styled Events

Emily R. · Married on 03/13/2021

Could not have done it without her!

Dana was the absolute biggest blessing during the whole wedding process- we could not have done it without her! She is very organized, efficient, and very helpful. She is creative and very talented. She helped me put my vision into reality! She is the sweetest- she has a calming presence that makes you feel loved and at peace among all the stress wedding things can bring. She really made the whole wedding planning season fun, and a whole lot easier! This allowed me and my family to enjoy the process! I could not recommend her or her team any more. We love you, Dana!

Sent on 03/28/2021
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/28/2018

Choosing Southern Styled Events to help plan my wedding was bar far one of the best decisions I made. Kelsea was amazing!! We booked the month of planning package and she was there for the final walk through, made our wedding day timeline, and answered any questions/concerns I had throughout my engagement. Everyone in our wedding party and at the wedding raved about how organized she was and how well the whole day flowed. She helped fix any problems before my family members or myself found out so we didn't have to worry about a thing. And one of the things she did that I appreciated most was she prayed with me before my ceremony. I was full of nerves and she asked me if I wanted her to pray with me. She prayed to calm my nerves and for me and my future husband and our new life together. She is the sweetest soul and I will never be able to thank her or recommend her enough.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Southern Styled Events's reply:

Sweet Caitlin! Thank you so so much. You and your family are a blessing to many!

Award

Southern Styled Events Pricing

Southern Styled Events Price Rates

Southern Styled Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Southern Styled Events

Dana  Baswell

Dana Baswell

Owner/Executive Planner

After working in the fast-paced world of retail management, I found myself able to use all of the planning, production and organizational skills I had acquired in a new field: Weddings! Shortly after launching SSE, my amazing friend and colluege, Kelsea, invited me to join her. SInce 2016, I have enjoyed working in this industry and in January 2019 I bacame the Owner and Executive Planner.

I love taking all of your amazing ideas and translating them into one our local venues! I live for COLOR, am a big-hair advocate, dont believe in being late and have my sassy pants on at alllll times.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1734 Russet Crest Cir Birmingham, AL, 35244 See on map
    256-602-9763 (Phone number)
    Location of (Southern Styled Events)