Southern Styled Events Reviews

1 User photo

Southern Styled Events 1
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/28/2018

Choosing Southern Styled Events to help plan my wedding was bar far one of the best decisions I made. Kelsea was amazing!! We booked the month of planning package and she was there for the final walk through, made our wedding day timeline, and answered any questions/concerns I had throughout my engagement. Everyone in our wedding party and at the wedding raved about how organized she was and how well the whole day flowed. She helped fix any problems before my family members or myself found out so we didn't have to worry about a thing. And one of the things she did that I appreciated most was she prayed with me before my ceremony. I was full of nerves and she asked me if I wanted her to pray with me. She prayed to calm my nerves and for me and my future husband and our new life together. She is the sweetest soul and I will never be able to thank her or recommend her enough.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Southern Styled Events's reply:

Sweet Caitlin! Thank you so so much. You and your family are a blessing to many!

Tabitha · Married on 06/16/2018

Dana was absolutely amazing!! We only booked for a Day of Coordinator, but they go above and beyond just the day of responsibilities. We met multiple times before the big day and she emailed frequently to make sure I was on track with planning. She took all of the stress out of the wedding day and I truly was able to just soak in and enjoy the day! I will recommend Southern Styled Events to everyone I know!!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Southern Styled Events's reply:

We loved being a part of your day, Tabitha!

Cheryl · Married on 03/23/2018

Planning a wedding rehearsal dinner from across the country had it's many challenges, until I found Kelsea at Southern Styled Events. Kelsea was my angel! She is creative, detail oriented, personable and reliable! She put her heart and soul into every detail and I absolutely think she is brilliant!! Thank-you Kelsea for making Garrett & Betsy's wedding rehearsal dinner a beautiful, fun and memorable evening! You really are the best!!!!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Southern Styled Events 2

Southern Styled Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Mrs. Cheryl! You guys really were so much fun to work with. Wishing you all the absolute best!
    -Kelsea

Ali · Married on 09/22/2017

Kelsea was so helpful through the whole wedding process!! She made everything so relaxed for me and especially the day of! It rained right before my outdoor ceremony and Kelsea and her team had a plan for everything! I definitely recommend her! I would have been a mess on my wedding day without Southern Styled Events help!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Southern Styled Events's reply:

Thank you, sweet Ali! I can't wait to see what the Lord does through your marriage! You two are rockstars!

Elizabeth Anne · Married on 09/16/2017

Kelsea was AMAZING! She found vendors for me when I couldn't find what I wanted and negotiated with them. She coordinated with all our vendors before the wedding so that I didn't have to deal with it. On the day of the wedding she literally handled everything so that I could just relax and enjoy the day. If anything went wrong, I didn't even know about it because she took care of it all. Southern Styled Events is incredible and I would work with her again and again if I could!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Southern Styled Events's reply:

Thank you so much, EA! We truly enjoyed the planning process with you. Marriage looks great on you guys and we know you'll live happily ever after!

Lara · Married on 07/08/2017

Kelsea at Southern Style Events was amazing!! I would highly recommend her. She is so sweet and made me feel at ease from the very beginning. It's a hard thing trusting the details of your special day to someone and she is 100 percent worthy of that trust. She went above and beyond to be helpful and to put my mind at ease. She had great ideas and completely got my vision. She is so sweet and fun to be around too. Completely worth every penny and more! Literally one of the best decisions we made about the wedding.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Southern Styled Events's reply:

Thank you so much Lara! I'm thankful for brides like you who make it so easy to do my job! Love you guys so much!!

Erin · Married on 07/07/2017

As a woman with a very time demanding job and a wedding to plan in my busiest time of year I seeked help. The team at southern styled events saved me from self destruction when I thought I could plan my wedding myself. Dana and Kelsea took all my ideas and turned them into a reality. It was so gorgeous, so stress free, they were professionals, they were classy, they kept my groom in line when he ran late getting dressed, they treated my familywith grace, and I could trust them with everything. Nobody better than Dana and Kelsea!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Southern Styled Events's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, Erin! You made our job so easy. We loved working with you! Congratulations again!

Beth · Married on 06/24/2017

Kelsea was wonderful to work with and handled all the details on the wedding day so I could enjoy being with my daughter! Her added decor was beautiful, and she made sure everything was in place at both the wedding and reception venues. Kelsea and her husband Griffin worked very hard to make everything perfect for us and I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Southern Styled Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Mrs. Beth! You made my job so easy with your floor plans and lists! We really enjoyed working with you guys!

Jordan · Married on 05/13/2017

Kelsea was absolutely incredible!! I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about her. I got married 2 weeks ago and my family, my husband, and I have yet to stop talking about her. Using Southern Styled Events was the best decision we made regarding my wedding. My day was completely care free, and I mean completely. The whole day was more perfect than I ever could have imagined in my wildest dreams and that is all thanks to Kelsea!! She dispelled every little concern I had and went above and beyond to guarantee that the day was beautiful and ran smoothly (which she did gracefully and successfully). She is experienced, kind, professional, and fabulous!!!<3 I could go on and on:)

Sent on 05/31/2017

Southern Styled Events's reply:

Jordan! You were a dream bride, honestly. Thank you for your kind words and for being such a gracious client. You and your family are a blessing!

Mary Emily · Married on 04/26/2017

Kelsea and her sweet husband went above and beyond to make sure our private ceremony and reception went as planned! She made our experience so much more enjoyable and I will be recommending her to all of my friends who are getting married. Very professional and willing to take time to sit down with you to discuss any and all details for your special day!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Southern Styled Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Mary Emily! It was such a joy to work with you guys! We love you!

Amber · Married on 03/04/2017

This sweet couple is the only wedding planner anyone should book! They are more than awesome and went above and beyond for me on my big day. I could never have done it without them and all the help they provided! I would highly recommend southern styled events to anyone getting married!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Southern Styled Events's reply:

Sweet Amber! Thanks so much for your kind words! I totally enjoyed working with you guys and am so thankful for your friendship!

Deanna · Married on 10/29/2016

I had the BEST experience with Kelsea and Southern Styled Events. She is truly passionate about what she does, and it shows in every detail. God created her for this, I know wholeheartedly. She is so creative and organized and even though she is the sweetest human being on the planet--she means business and she went above and beyond to make my wedding day everything I've ever dreamed of.

I was on a very small budget so if you are in a similar situation and are on the fence about hiring day of help, book SSE! She worked with my budget and you would have guessed that I spent 3x's the money I actually did. She is more than a day of coordinator or planner, she is and has been a blessing whom I now get to call one of my very best friends.

Its not "work" to Kelsea and that is easy to see because like I said, she loves every second of what she does. MY husband and I could not imagine our wedding day without having her help and guidance!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Southern Styled Events's reply:

You are the sweetest! Thank you so much!!

Mallory · Married on 10/15/2016

Kelsea and her team are so professional and accommodating. She tweaked her services to match exactly what I was looking for in a planner, she built her schedule around our timing/needs, and she was extremely flexible - any time I needed her, she responded same day. The months leading up to the wedding she helped me figure out exactly which style worked best with my personality and helped me communicate my vision to all vendors, she also brought details to my attention that I would've otherwise not been aware of (welcome baggies, bathroom baskets, 'reserved' signs, directional signs for property, honeymoon packing list, etc.). The month of the wedding she finalized timelines and blueprints with our vendors and wedding parties, details about what we had agreed upon - I didn't have to worry about anything. The day of our wedding, Kelsea and her team kept everyone clam and stepped in when I didn't feel comfortable approaching vendors about specific details/decorations/etc. She handled every curve ball we thrown her way, kept her cool, and didn't let me see any of the craziness - which definitely calmed my nerves on the big day and helped to keep my family calm & happy as well.

Their prices are reasonable, the services and high quality, your planner will be flexible, organized, professional and extremely responsive throughout the entire process - not just the week of the wedding. I'd absolutely recommend this company to anyone in the Birmingham or Atlanta area!

PS - she offers rentals and calligraphy services through her company which are also amazing quality!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Southern Styled Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You guys were such a blessing to work with. Congratulations again!

Sarah · Married on 03/17/2018

Kelsea Torres (owner of Southern Styled Events) and her husband were indispensible during our wedding and made the day so easy and effortless. I did most of the pre-wedding planning and Kelsea helped with day of coordinating, rehearsal, and organization and execution (timelines, set-up, coordinating with other vendors on the day of, etc.) Kelsea really shines as a wedding coordinator in her ability to keeping everything streamlined and on-track, as well as anticipating questions. Additionally, she is very responsive and flexible. We had a few phone calls and even did a venue walk through with other vendors. I would definitely recommend Southern Styled Events!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Southern Styled Events's reply:

Aww, Sarah! Thank you for your kind words. You guys were such a joy to work with, and we wish you all the happiness in the world!

SYDNEY · Married on 07/15/2017

Kelsea was wonderful! I was so glad to have her as my day-of coordinator. She is fun to work with, and wants to make sure that everything is exactly how you want it. She wasn't pushy and really stays in the background all day just keeping the whole process flowing. Her husband even built an arch for my wedding ceremony! They are a great team and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Southern Styled Events's reply:

Sweet Sydney! We loved being a part of your day and are so thankful for you guys!