34661 Golden Lantern St, Dana Point, CA 92629 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Waterman's Harbor

Waterman’s Harbor is a rehearsal dinner venue in Dana Point, California. They are an upscale seafood restaurant in Dana Point Harbor. They feature ocean views, docks, water-theme decor, and private rooms.

Waterman’s Harbor has locally-sourced seafood, meat, and produce on their diverse menu. Their award-winning dishes are prepared by Chef John Cuevas. They can accommodate 150 guests for a rehearsal dinner or can cater to your location. They have outdoor seating and indoor private rooms. The board room features TV equipment, and large windows. The upper deck has views of the harbor, heaters, and an upstairs patio. The harbor side patio features a private bar, scenic views, private entrance and fire pit tables. You can choose from their carefully selected menu or customize your own. Their services include:

• Bar
  • Lighting and sound
  • Set up and clean up
  • Buffet, family style, plated or station dinners
  • Hors d’oeuvres

Table set up
upper deck 11 9 18 3 51 746207

3 Reviews for Waterman's Harbor

• User6721990 · 2+ years ago

I would highly recommend this place. We had a great experience here and have only good things to say about Michele, the organizer.

Waterman's Harbor was a great venue for a rehearsal dinner. It accommodated 34 people very well. The entire experience was great. People loved the food which was a good value. The venue itself was fun with great experience on the water.

The restaurant itself was relatively new when we booked the event. Michele, the coordinator, did a great job of making everything run smoothly despite it being pretty new. This was by far the easiest part of our wedding to organize. A big thanks to Michele.

The only point of constructive feedback that I have is that it should include a microphone for an event like this. We got around this by speaking loudly, but I would have taken action to solve this ahead of time if I were to do it over. Even a portable speaker would have been okay if the restaurant isn't able to set it up for some reason.

Sent on 05/16/2016

david · Married on 08/22/2015

Michelle Jenkins managed our rehearsal dinner for about 50 attendees. Throughout the several months we were in contact periodically, she was always responsive and provided excellent advice. During "crunch time" (the final week before the event and then that night), she was even better.

All our options were carefully laid out, and Michelle helped us plan and have a memorable dinner.

Waterman's is a very good venue for such an event. The food was very good, service was attentive, and the setting is great.

I would highly recommend Michelle and Waterman's to any one looking for a special group meal in the area.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Jackie · Married on 05/12/2017

3.5
      2.0

This was by far the most stressful part of my wedding experience. The communication over email was very responsive, so this was the last place I was concerned about for my wedding. However when I showed up the night of my rehearsal dinner, there were two tables for my party set up in the middle of the public dining room, when I had specifically requested that we have one large table in a private space given that this was the first time our families were meeting before the wedding. I had also requested the pre-set menu, so it was baffling to me why we would be placed in the middle of the public restaurant when we had pre-ordered a much more expensive three-course meal. As soon as I brought this mistake to the attention of the upper management, they were able to move our party upstairs to an outside balcony, which was very tight but at least private with everyone seated at the same table. The management also took care of the first round of drinks and sent over some appetizers to our table. This did help to alleviate some of my initial panic, but of course I would have preferred having the set-up right when we arrived, especially since this was the first event of the wedding weekend and set a precedent. I will say that the food was amazing -- very fresh seafood, great salads, and nice desserts. I'm hoping this was just a one-off given the restructuring of the restaurant space, but I would be hesitant to trust this restaurant with another important event.

Sent on 06/08/2017

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Waterman's Harbor 1
    Complimentary Champagne Toast
    If you reserve your special event by May 2015, you will receive a complimentary champagne toast for your guests.

• 34661 Golden Lantern St Dana Point, CA, 92629 See on map