Ward Productions

West End, NC View map Visit website

$1,500 Package Price

Operating out of West End, North Carolina, Ward Productions is a full-service event planning and coordination company specializing in weddings. In operation for more than three-and-a-half decades, these experts provide a myriad of services to help you design the wedding of your dreams. The team here is dedicated to not only matching but exceeding your expectations through a dedicated and personalized approach.

Ward Productions can help you plan and execute your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception. This includes arranging various aspects of your event such as procuring the perfect vendors that suit your particular style and taste. Furthermore, the company specializes in audio-video equipment rentals, lighting and design production, event management, and so much more. Other specific offerings include a selection of full-service, partial planning, and day-of coordination services.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

• Caroline
    Caroline P. Married on 04/17/2021

Ward Production

Ward production hung my drapery and lighting for my ceremony in the Fair Barn. It was better than I ever imagined and truly set the tone for the entire venue! I am so happy with how everything turned out. Photos attached are from Megan Morales Photography.
  • Amber
    Amber O. Married on 04/11/2020

Amazing!!!

Ward Production was amazing to work with! They are super organized and will to do whatever it takes to make your day extra special! If you need a DJ and Rental Vendor, look no further! Thank you Ward!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 06/11/2016
    I met with Jonathan October 2015 for my June 2016 wedding. I had no planner and my fiancé and I had absolutely no clue what we were doing. He gave us so much information and advice and put a lot of things into perspective. Jolie kept in contact with me as the months went by and helped with any contract questions I had. I had a lot of last minute changes and Jonathan and Joli came to the rescue every time. Seth was our DJ and he was wonderful as well. Our guests were very pleased with the music selection. I can't thank these guys enough for helping me through this whole process. My wedding was absolutely beautiful and it was all because of them.

SOCIAL BUTTERFLY~Wedding & Event Planning Firm SOCIAL BUTTERFLY~Wedding & Event Planning Firm Wedding Planners

As an event planner, I have enjoyed working with Ward Productions. They are professional, friendly and very knowledgable in their field of expertise I have also attend large events that the town or city hired them for, and they did an amazing job. Nothing is too big or small for them!

Social Conceptions Social Conceptions Wedding Planners

I worked with Ward Productions on my own wedding and the final product was excellent! I would highly recommend working with Ward productions.

7661 NC Highway 211 West End, NC, 27376
910-601-2535

Monday through Thursday 9 am - 5 pm, and Fridays 9 am - 3 pm.
Location of (Ward Productions)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding