MyssJanuary Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Package Price

Myss January Events is a full service planning, logistics and day of coordination company.

While being extremely detailed oriented and well organized we strive to make our clients dreams become their reality. We will assist all of our clients with every aspect of the planning process. We pride ourselves in encouraging our clients to not follow the traditional outline for wedding and events, “let’s live a little and push the envelope to make each event a unique & unforgettable experience"

We will consult with each client to identify their specific wants and desires. We understand that each client is different so we tailor our business to fit each client’s personality and dreams! If you can dream it, we will plan, prepare and execute!

All of the vendors we use are handpicked and guaranteed to provide exceptional service. We are not limited to our list of vendors and welcome any suggestions that our clients have. As a company we are always looking to grow and develop business relationships.

We are based out of Clayton, NC and are proud to serve any of the surrounding states and major cities in the United States. Our services are also available for your dream destination weddings (consultation required), we have a great partnership with vendors that can even assist in your honeymoon planning!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tia
    Tia Married on 09/03/2021

Phenomenal Wedding Coordinator

January was an absolute blessing to my wedding. Her professionalism, knowledge and encouragement throughout the entire process was well received. My ceremony instantly shifted due to changing Covid-19 restrictions and January was there to help with the pivot. The ceremony day ran smoothly and that did not go unnoticed by the guests. Don't hesitate to hire January because you will be highly pleased!
    Nathalie R. Married on 08/14/2021

The best ever !!!

I had the most amazing experience with Myss January Events! She made sure eating I wanted was included in every way possible and was there for me every step of the way !!!!!!
  • Ariel
    Ariel E. Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing!!!

My wedding day would not have been the same without January. As a DIY bride, I was so worried about all of the months of hard work coming together, but she made sure to understand my vision and I spent the entire wedding just having a blast! She and her team were so on top of things and all of my wedding guests and other vendors sang her praises. January is an absolutely AMAZING wedding coordinator!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

MyssJanuary Events 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Clayton Clayton, NC, 27530
9196088512
Location of (MyssJanuary Events)
PO BOX 574 Clayton, NC, 27520
9196088512

Always Open!

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding