Nearby Vendors to Consider

About VOW Cinema Wedding Films

We like to communicate however you do. Call, text, e-mail or meet for coffee.

We provide fast communication, perfect results and a 5-star reputation.

My name is Daniel Ingram, and I actually live in Dallas with my wife and 3 dogs. Yes, we're dog people. When you call, text or email my business, that message goes straight to me, and I love responding as quick as humanly possible. While I do hope you absolutely love my work, I really hope you like working with me. What really sets us apart from the crowd is our filming. Not only do we capture those beautiful cinematic details and dreamy movie-like moments, but we also film with a documentary style. We're not just shooting for a highlight reel. We believe it's almost more important to capture the full feeling of each moment so that the raw footage is actually fun to watch. You'll thank us for that even more when you pull out your video on your 30th anniversary.

Every one of our packages include raw footage, a highlight film and award-winning cinematic coverage. Our most popular packages also include a full length edit of your wedding ceremony with multiple camera angles and professional audio.

Let's face it, the highlight film is what really makes our job amazing. You get to choose the songs, and then we work our magic to tell your wedding day story. We get so many great compliments from our clients, that we can't wait to work on the next one. If you get a moment, please look through our reviews.

Learn more at www.VOWCinema.com

Multi. Cameras (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)

We originally were not planning on hiring a videographer and are so glad that we did!! We just received our highlight video and have been watching it on repeat - I know I would've regretted not having video of our ceremony and beginning of our reception! We worked with Daniel from VOW and he was a joy to work with. Leading up to the wedding we discussed the style of video we wanted and he 100% delivered. He was unobtrusive and beautifully captured elements of our BIG DAY. He was very responsive and even checked in with us before leaving the reception to make sure he captured all of our 'can't miss' elements. After the wedding, he was great to work with planning the highlight video as far as song selection and even editing after he sent us his first draft. The highlight video arrived right before my birthday - what a perfect gift!

My biggest advice to any bride - hire a videographer and hire VOW Cinema, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Hayley, 12/3/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional, DVD

Daniel has been absolutely amazing to work with! He was very helpful via email leading up to the wedding/after as he prepped the video, and he was amazing on the day-of. He captured so many wonderful moments, yet he was never in our faces (in a good way!). He caught tons of amazing parts of the day when I didn't even realize he was there. When I watched our video, he 100% showcased my husband and my relationship and personalities. We are goofy, playful, and romantic, and he made those qualities shine in a way I never imagined could be communicated in a video. I've watched the video over a dozen times and I'm sure I'll continue. Everyone I know who saw it was raving. I'm SO grateful that we had Daniel as part of our wedding day and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Julie, 10/9/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray

I was very pleased with the video and all the extras.
I planned my wedding from out town. It was destination wedding and I couldn't be more pleased with all my vendors but a video is so many memories.

Profile Picture Bridget, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews

USB Hard Drive
SD Card
USB Flash Drive

0 Photos

If you're thinking about going with VOW Cinema, you've made the right choice. Their Dallas wedding films never cease to amaze us and they have the best customer service. They do quite a bit of traveling too! We've gotten to work with them on a few projects and couldn't say more good things about their service and talent in the industry.

Daniel was truly a blast to work with at our recent wedding we photographed. I will hands down be recommending Daniel to all my brides! Not only because he's super talented at what he does, but also because it's easy to see he has fun at what he does and it completely shows! Looking forward to hopefully working together in the future with this awesome dude!!! Anyone who books this guy for their wedding will be making the BEST choice ever :)

Daniel is a true professional and an amazing talent. Vow Cinema should have a subheading entitled WOW Cinema. Daniel's presence will give any couple the assurance that the man behind the camera is not just filming a wedding (or event), but is capturing the moment; telling a story; and creating emotional memories that will be cherished for a lifetime. Absolute Excellence in quality and service.

Worked with VOW back in February with Hannah and Hayden's reception at Old Red Museum in Dallas. Team players, FUN to work with, and put out some VERRRRRRY nice video. Definitely endorse them!!!! :)

9550 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75243   See On Map