VIVID EVENTS

Savannah, GA View map

With nearly a decade of event management, design, and coordination experience, our staff has the tools and creativity to produce

any event your heart desires. From a private dinner

for 10 guests, a wedding for 200 friends, or a fundraising gala

for 750 donors, let Vivid Events ensure

your event is on everyone’s mind.

Our goal is to not only simplify the planning process but the design and execution as well. You can relax and enjoy your day to shine knowing that everything has been taken care of! Learn about our most popular packages, or tailor a package specifically to the needs of your function. Don't forget to read our FAQ's page for more detailed information!

Please check out our Services and Packages on our website

www.VIVID-EVENT.com

Feel free to contact us with any questions:

912.401.4560

Info@Vivid-Event.com

www.VIVID-EVENT.com

PO Box 8413, Savannah GA 31412

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Lauren
    Lauren Married on 06/01/2019
    This event company is immaculate! Always attentive and helpful, extremely creative, quick communication, and extremely good at the task at hand. This company puts on a flawless wedding. I worked with Sara, and she was extremely creative, very knowledgable on the area, and helped keep costs right where I wanted them. I would recommend Anyone and everyone work with her!
    Jennifer Married on 01/27/2018
    Sara and her team were by far the best thing we spent our money on for our wedding. The knowledgeable staff helped everything go smoothly, and we never had to worry about making all the little details work. The team helped us organize our ideas and desires for the wedding into a amazing experience for our guests that got rave reviews! We give Vivid our highest possible recommendation for any wedding!
  • User2629812 2+ years ago
    Sara Johnson at Vivid events was very professional throughout the entire process and really advocated for me as a bride. I had planned some vendors before hiring her but she pointed out that I was grossly overpaying my caterer and helped me find another excellent caterer for half the price! She also ended up having to replan 2 other vendors I had planned after they tried to change their contract terms with me , she and quickly found me a better venue and vendor! I couldn't have made a better decision!!! My wedding went extremely smoothly and truly was my dream wedding, it actually exceeded my expectations! I felt like a bride on the David Tutera TV show when she revealed the reception hall to me and my groom on the day of my wedding! She went above and beyond, and above all, was a kind and caring person! There are not enough words to express my gratitude. Vivid events was the best investment I made for my wedding.

Savannah's Hall of Cakes Savannah's Hall of Cakes Wedding Cakes

Fantastic company to work with, everything they touch is amazing, I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Thrive Catering Thrive Catering Wedding Caterers

Sara is one of my all time favorite planners in Savannah. She does a great job. She doesn't take an form of kick backs (I didn't know this was a think either) and she always has her clients best interest at heart and she is known for BIG weddings and events making the smaller ones that much better.. Give her a call. You wont be sorry.

Gigi's Cupcakes - Savannah Gigi's Cupcakes - Savannah Wedding Cakes

Love!

305 Johnston Street Savannah, GA, 31405
Location of (VIVID EVENTS)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding