Improvisions Of Grace

Savannah, GA View map
$1,800 Package Price

$1,800 Package Price

Improvisions of Grace is an event planning business located in Savannah, Georgia. This experienced team loves designing weddings filled with personal touches of the couple being celebrated. Always on trend, their one-of-a-kind events are created hand-in-hand with their clients, allowing their dreams to come to fruition through Improvisions of Grace’s staff.

Offering full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination, couples can utilize this business’ services for their rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. This team can assist in providing a realistic timeline for all aspects of the wedding, including event design, guest lists, to-do lists, and provision of referrals. Improvisions of Grace is proud to plan celebrations for the following wedding types:

• Civil
  • Double weddings
  • Military
  • Religious

Other Services
In addition to event planning, Improvisions of Grace also has a wide selection of drapery, floral designs, and other decorative event rentals for your wedding.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,400

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Casey W. Married on 10/23/2021

Most amazing wedding I could have ever imagined!

Working with Michelle from Improvisions Of Grace was great! She was very flexible and gave amazing advice on colors, themes and beyond. She made my wedding dream become a reality and I couldn’t have pictured a better day!
    Tj Married on 05/10/2021

Simply Amazing

Michelle took the time to understand exactly what my daughter and her fiance envisioned for their special day. She offered suggestions to compliment their theme while adhering to the all important budget. We engaged Michelle for all decor and could not have been more pleased. Michelle went out of her way to ensure the day was perfect! Guests still talk about how amazing everything was as well as what a great time they had - best wedding ever they said! I would not hesitate to use her for my next event!
    Jackie O. Married on 05/08/2021

Parents of the Bride

Michelle went above and beyond. The wedding was a postponed from Covid. The creativity and bringing things to life was amazing. Her design was personalized to the bride and the venue. She managed to balance the wedding Party, Parents, catering, DJ, Cake Vender and did all the decorating and floral designs herself. Words can’t express the guest reactions to this design and details.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Improvisions Of Grace 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Southern Belle Events Southern Belle Events Wedding Rentals

Michelle, Joanna and the girls at Improvisions are a pleasure to work with. They always enusre everything is taken care of and runs smoothly. They always put a special touch on each wedding they do. They make everything easy on all the vendors and the bride to ensure there is no confusion. I highly recommend them.

Gourmet Catering Gourmet Catering Wedding Caterers

Michelle and her team are a pleasure to work with and there work is beautiful. When you see there work you know that they put all there focus on each event as if that is the only one that they have to do.

Saramonies Saramonies Wedding Officiants

Never have I felt a better connection at a destination wedding than I did when I met the Improvisions team. Not only was their vision for the wedding I officiated stunning, it was so incredibly unique I had to catch my breath when I entered the ceremony space. While I often travel at the behest of my wonderful brides and grooms this was my first Savannah wedding so I had never met the vendors previously. But now I feel like they are family! They shared my vision for creating a wedding that was based solely on THAT couple and not just another re-pin. And, in the happiest turn of events for me, they also thought creating a ceremony that tells the couple's love story is integral to that goal. A great marriage involves great passion...but so does a great wedding. Improvisions has that passion!

#9 acton cout Savannah, GA, 31405
Location of (Improvisions Of Grace)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding