Golden Silk Harp

Richmond Hill, GA View map

$325 Most Popular Price

Thank you for visiting my site on Wedding Wire! My harp lends a beautiful and relaxed atmosphere to romantic southern weddings. The Savannah area has so many beautiful and romantic venues to choose from...all of which go perfectly with harp music!

I can help you choose your wedding music so that it will reflect your unique style and vision for your special day. Special musical requests are always welcome. I consider myself to be a flexible performer and I welcome the opportunity to play in indoor or outdoor venues in the balmy climate of our beautiful 'Low Country'!

Two styles of harp are available for your wedding: traditional lever harp or classical pedal harp (see photos in photo gallery).

I provide my own sound system free of charge for all events.

Best Wishes!

To listen to my harp please visit: goldensilkharp.com

References are available on request.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$325.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$325.00

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs
Sample Music
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Harp

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sample Performances
Sound/PA System

Madeleine S. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Beautiful!

Anne is an absolute treasure. We were originally supposed to get married in May and I wanted her to be a part of our special day (I was trying to surprise my fiancé), but she was already booked for our date. Then the pandemic happened and we had to postpone. Anne was so thoughtful and reached out to see how we were fairing during these uncertain times and I found out that she was available on our new date. She is so thoughtful and easy to work with and has a great variety of music. Her talent is exceptional and really made our ceremony magical. My now husband was so surprised, too, and loved the music! I highly recommend asking Anne to be a part of your special day…she is such a kind, warm soul and is truly a gifted musician.
  • Gina
    Gina R. Married on 09/18/2021

A lovely musician and soul.

Anne played for our wedding and our cocktail hour, and my only wish is that I got to hear her play more the day of! She is a delight to work with from day one. I definitely recommend doing a "music tasting" with her. At our first meeting she guided us through selecting our music with both professionalism and warmth. It's a daunting task trying to decide on what to play during your ceremony, and she makes it effortless. Through COVID she remained both flexible and patient, making it easy for us to adjust a song choice or extend our booking with her. Anne and her harp will create a timeless romantic atmosphere for your special day. I can't recommend her enough!
  • Nicole
    Nicole C. Married on 09/05/2021

Anne is the BEST!

It was such a treat to have the talented Anne play at my wedding ceremony. She was so communicative during the whole process and offered wonderful music suggestions. I have always dreamt about having a harpist play at my wedding and she exceeded all expectations. Having her play at my ceremony was the perfect touch of beautiful and dreamy. Thank you Anne for sharing your gift!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

22566 Hwy 144 Richmond Hill, GA, 31324
Location of (Golden Silk Harp)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding