1255 N. Sandburg Terr. 2704, Chicago, IL 60610 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Visage Joli

Our professional makeup artists are in demand by celebrities, media figures and corporate leaders across Chicago and the Midwest.We have extensive
experience in television, film, and of course - weddings. For the bride, or the entire wedding party, Visage Joli will meet your every need -
from airbrushing to custom blending and trial makeup run-throughs - including gorgeous hair styles and last minute touchups.
So there's no stress on your special day !

201101090003

Visage Joli 5
Visage Joli 6
Visage Joli 7

Linda · Married on 08/25/2018

Would recommend Wendy and Renee for anything- not just weddings. They were perfect - my trial was great however they made adjustments after they reviewed the photos they took. I continually got notes from them, everything was explained as far as costs from the beginning- and no hidden charges. I cannot say enough about the professionalism and I would go back to both of them for any time I want to look amazing. Additionally, they followed up with me after the wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Visage Joli 8
    Visage Joli 9

Visage Joli's reply:

Thank you so much ! I will add to the photos posted and by the way the 2nd photo is of Diane, Linda's sister and her fabulous Mom whose makeup and hair we also did. We had a terrific time with everyone !

Di · Married on 08/04/2018

What can I say about this team!! Wendy and Renee are superheroes.
    Wendy does TV make up during the week and has applied makeup for many celebrities. People, you’re getting an experienced celebrity makeup artist! Because of that, Wendy has great stories to share and can more than handle wedding day-related drama with no problem. Wendy is truly an artist and helped me achieve a really gorgeous look during the trial and wedding day. I didn’t even know that that kind of “red carpet look” was possible for me! Additionally, my wedding was held in an unairconditioned church on a 90 degree day!! The makeup had no problem making it through not just the hot ceremony, but the ENTIRE day/night— these were conditions that would have easily melted any of my DIY attempts off my face. Wendy did an awesome job with my bridesmaids, who had diverse skin tones and ethnicities— my bridesmaids were not use to having event makeup on, but they looked stunning once they had the complete package with hair and their gowns.
    Renee is an amazing hairstylist, she has an easy-going demeanor and produces some gorgeous hairstyles. She created an updo for me that fit my face and gown, it looked like origami! On the morning of the wedding, Renee had an idea for my hairstyle and she found the time to run over to the beauty store and get an extension;what a generous thing for her to do! For my bridesmaids, she worked quickly on her wedding morning to give them a style they loved.
    If you’re not someone who typically wears a lot of makeup or fancy hairstyles, I definitely recommend doing the trial. It helped me get over the “shock” of having makeup on, get used to the look, and gain feedback from friends that I still looked like me! I still looked like me... it just took me a while to seeing myself in the mirror glammed up like that. Anyway, you won’t be disappointed going with Wendy and Renee at Visage Joli for your wedding or special event! Once I have more photos, I’ll share them!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Visage Joli 14
    Visage Joli 15
    Visage Joli 16

Visage Joli's reply:

Thank you Diana… What an absolutely beautiful review!

Allison Burns · Married on 07/06/2018

Wendy helped make the biggest day of my life perfect!

From the initial make up demo, to the big day, Wendy had my best interest at heart. She was prepared and spent the time to make sure I looked flawless for my wedding. The entire group that got make up done had nothing but outstanding compliments given to them! My make up lasted all day and evening, theough the tears and sweat! THANK YOU WENDY!!!!

Visage Joli 17

Visage Joli FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Visage Joli 1
    Award Winning Bridal Makeup & Hair at 15% off
    The Bride & entire party can look perfect all of the wedding day & well into the evening with Visage Joli Makeup & Hair services. This is a limited time offer subject to availability. Our 25 years of experience in Photography & Film will ensure that you will look perfect forever in your photos and wedding video ! Minimum 4 people.

• Agapi Limousine
    Agapi Limousine Wedding Limos

Highly recommend this very talented Professional , There work is of high standard and reasonably priced. Value, Attention to detail leaving Brides Flawless and Beautiful .

• MS Weddings & Events
    MS Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I have worked several weddings with Wendy and enjoyed each and every time. Her company is wonderful to work with, and it shows that they care about our brides, the bridal party and her family. They take time for each and never rush. Very professional and caring company. I recommend you call Wendy and see what a great place they are. My Best to all

• Allen/Williams Events
    Allen/Williams Events Wedding Planners

She does remarkably beautiful work that lasts all day! Bravo!

• 1255 N. Sandburg Terr. 2704 Chicago, IL 60610 See on map
    3123204714 (Phone number)
    3129438253 (Other Phone Number)
    3129438253 (Fax Number)