Aspen Avenue

Bolingbrook, IL View map Visit website
$6,600 Most Popular Price

$6,600 Most Popular Price

Based in Chicago Suburbs, Illinois, Millenium Moments is a photography business that specializes in wedding, engagement, and boudoir photoshoots. Nicole and Michael, the owners and lead photographers, first met in a photography class. They bonded over their shared passion for photography and became partners in business and romance. Adept at classic and contemporary photographic styles, this duo is dedicated to fashioning a collection of images that showcase your special day.

Nicole and Michael are willing to travel to your event to snap all of your heartfelt moments. Owing to their one-event-per-day policy, the pair is able to give your celebration their undivided attention. Photography items such as albums, canvases, digital files, and thank-you cards are available. Further aspects of Millenium Moments’ service include:

• Additional hours
  • Coverage of multiple locations
  • Videography services

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,600

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alexandria B. Married on 07/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dynamic Duo and BEST photographers out there!

Michael and his wife are an excellent photographer duo! One of the many, many comments I heard from my wedding guests was how great Michael was! Michael took beautiful engagement photos for us and even though our wedding was a rainy day, he took absolutely stunning photos. He did it all from helping me put on my jewelry, to transporting my wedding dress, to making sure my dress stayed dry on the wet ground for photos. Excellent photographer and even nicer of a person. I love his style of photography, it’s very fun and still professional, not at all cold or generically posed. Again, Michael and Nicole are some of THE BEST! If you want your wedding day extra special and memorable, these are your people!
    Ashly T. Married on 02/07/2022

Just WOW!!!!!!!!

We are so glad that we decided to go with Millennium Moments for not only our wedding but our engagement shoot as well. Michael is not only an incredible photographer but he also truly got to know us as people - and that really showed in our pictures. From Day 1 - he understood our vision and made that a reality - all while making us feel so relaxed, comfortable - and honestly, he made it fun! The result - all I can say is WOW...our pictures are absolutely stunning!

If you are looking for a wedding photographer - look no further than Michael and Nicole
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 01/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So easy to work with, amazing pictures.

Nicole and Michael are amazing! We unfortunately had to postpone our wedding due to covid. We decided that we wanted to still get married just have a small wedding and do a celebration later. They worked with us using some of the hours for our small wedding and saving the rest for our larger celebration. We love the pictures we have gotten back so far! They’re edited so well and they posed us in such great poses I never would’ve thought of. They used the natural elements to their advantage and were able to give us great outdoor shots for a January wedding! I love our photos and I know 40 years from now I’ll say the same thing. I 10/10 recommend them! They even worked well with our puppy during the wedding which I love. Thank you so much Nicole and Michael! I’m so glad we chose you!
  • illustration stars

47 photos · 10/18/2019
Elizabeth & David
43 photos · 08/24/2019

357 Reston Circle Bolingbrook, IL, 60446
Location of (Aspen Avenue)

Aspen Avenue frequently asked questions

Aspen Avenue includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
Aspen Avenue includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files
Aspen Avenue offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage
Aspen Avenue offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits
Aspen Avenue offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Negatives
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date
Aspen Avenue is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding