Life On Prints

Chicago, IL View map
4.9 out of 5 rating

An initial email from a client ... "After going through your portfolio I was very stuck by your seemingly effortless ability to capture the honest, unrehearsed and often overlooked moments. This is exactly what we are looking for!"

She explained exactly what Life On Prints is about in one sentence. We've been doing this exact thing since 2004.

Visit our website and experience what your wedding album should look like!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Denise Married on 09/26/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If you're looking for a great photographer, look no further. We weren't sure who to hire and where to look, and were so lucky to find Tony. He was very helpful listening to our needs, and meeting our budget. At the wedding itself, he felt more like a friend than a stranger, and made the picture taking fun and personal. The end result exceeding my expectations, because the photos are beautiful!
    April Married on 06/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tony and Michelle were awesome to work with and we are so thankful they were our wedding photographers. Our pictures came right when promised which was great, especially considering our wedding was in the busy June season. The pictures themselves were of amazing quality and there were so many to go through! Every time some of our guests gathered to take a picture, Tony and Michelle were right there to take some of their own. We had a blast and I love looking back on our pictures.
    Tyng Married on 03/28/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When I was researching for a photographer for our wedding, I knew I wanted a photographer that could tell a story with his pictures. As soon as I looked at the pictures from Life on Prints, I knew that their style and eye for photography was exactly what I was looking for. After meeting with Tony Cabrera, I knew he was the right photographer to capture our day. We had our engagement photos with him and they turned out fantastic and I knew that the wedding day photos would be great. However, when I received my wedding day photos they far exceeded my expectations. Not only did they capture the beauty and perfection of the day, they captured the emotions and wonderful moments that a special day like this exudes. When planning for our wedding budget, I knew that photography was where I wanted to invest in. They are not just pictures, but they are memories that will last for a lifetime.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Chicago, IL, 60076
Location of (Life On Prints)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding