VIP Events LLC

Trumbull, CT View map
$4,800 Most Popular Price

$4,800 Most Popular Price

VIP Events LLC is a one stop shop! We provide you with everything you need to make your big day as easy and perfect as it should be! People tend to get stressed about finding the right vendor! No need to stress anymore! We are here to make the day something to remember for the rest of your life! Striving to make our customers 1000% satisfied!!!!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4800

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs

Matthew Married on 05/23/2015
    This is so crazy late but my husband and I just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary and it reminded me that I completely forgot to give a review. Ryan and Janie were AMAZING!! They were the first people we met with for our photography and DJ selections and we didn't end up meeting with any one else. We booked them right after our meeting!

As the photographer, not only was Janie incredibly talented but she was so nice and never put any pressure on me (even when I was 90 minutes late to the first look!). She easily adapted to the time restraint and still took beautiful photos. She captured all the moments we were hoping for and even a few we didn't know were happening! We loved discovering all the different parts of our wedding as we looked through the albums. She was beyond professional, flexible, and delivered the completed photos on time.

Ryan was the absolute best DJ we have ever experienced... and we have been to quite a lot of weddings! He was so awesome to work with and let us add on things at the very last minute with out hesitation; like asking him to provide sound and microphones for the entire ceremony only 2 days before. He made us feel at ease that the evening was going to go off with out a hitch and it truly did! The reception was a blast! He had a fantastic playlist and the dance floor was packed all night long! Our guests kept telling us after that our dance floor was the most fun they had been on.

Both Ryan and Janie were a privilege to work with! VIP Events, LLC is very reasonable when it comes to pricing and they really exceeded our expectations! We will recommend them to anyone we know! Thanks again! -Catherine & Matt
    Michelle Married on 04/19/2014
    Janie was beyond perfect! We got all the memories we wanted of our day and then some. Even after our event if I had questions she responded quickly and professionally. I would get married all over again if she would be our photographer!!!
    Stephanie Married on 06/01/2013
    Our wedding was truly perfect with VIP Events. From the DJ to the photographer everything was picture perfect. Janie did such an amazing job capturing pictures that I did not even think were possible. I am so excited to see the rest! If you want a photographer who you will feel comfortable with, knowing they will capture every special moment, go with Janie. You will not regret it. xo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

20 Arrowhead Rd Trumbull, 06611
2035592636
203-550-3391
Location of (VIP Events LLC)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding