1519 Spooner Ave., Altoona, WI 54720 Map · Phone number

About Violet Photography & Design

Violet Photography & Design is an Eau Claire, WI based photographer specializing in weddings, children, pets, and family photography. My style is very laid back but also hands-on at the same time. I will help you to create a timeline for your day and guide you through the most important moments to ensure that nothing is missed however, I also blend into the scenery during important moments so I can allow the events to unfold before me without being noticed and capture truly candid, beautiful moments.

Every wedding I attend as the photographer, I receive comments from the bride, groom, and guests about how hard I worked while there. I truly make sure that I am invested 110% in your day and helping make sure you have memories you can be proud to share for years to come.

• Alan Johnson Photography
chadl5
1859edited

2 Reviews for Violet Photography & Design

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2012

We loved working with Violet Photography and Design for our wedding photos. Bobbie Sue provided us with great photos at a reasonable price. She was easy to work with and spent time with us in order to ensure that we got the photos that were most important to us. We have so many great photos to choose from, it's hard to know where to start! Overall, we had a great experience and the entire wedding party enjoyed the photo process. Violet Photography & Design brought a unique artistic perspective to our photos AND captured our personality as a couple. We would definitely (and have) recommended them to a friend!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Claire · Married on 07/14/2012

We are so happy we went with Bobbie Sue for our engagement and wedding photographs. I can't possibly write enough about how wonderful she is both personally and professionally! She was incredibly professional and listened to exactly what we wanted. At every meeting and in every conversation I felt as though we were always on the same page. She was very flexible and helpful on our wedding day. She captured some beautiful moments that I am not sure any other photographer could have captured. Our photos turned out better than I could've ever imagined. We will definitely use Violet Photography and Design again in the future!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Violet Photography & Design FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Proofs

• Kate Bentley Photography
    Kate Bentley Photography Wedding Photographers

Bobbi is absolutely a wonderful person that truly loves what she does. When Bobbi talks about her work or her clients, you can tell she genuinely cares. She is professional, compassionate, knowledgeable and all around such a lovely human being. I've enjoyed getting to know her both on a professional and personal level, and would high five her any day of the week!

• 1519 Spooner Ave. Altoona, 54720 See on map