Vining Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Vining Events specializes in the logistics of planning YOUR wedding. Regardless of where you are in the process, Vining Events becomes your wedding rescource and professional guide from the moment we meet. We love thinking outside the box while simultaneously ensuring every detail is perfect. Whether it be traditional, nontraditional, unique or over the top, your wedding should represent your love story. Let's chat to get the ball rolling!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Gina
    Gina B. Married on 07/23/2021

Wedding Consultant was AMAZING!

Hiring a wedding consultant from Vining Events was truly priceless. My daughter recently got married and initially I thought 'we don't need a wedding consultant; I can take care of getting things done'! My daughter didn't want things left to me or other family members & convinced me to hire Heidi. That was THE BEST decision we made! She made sure everything was done perfectly down to the very last detail. It was such a blessing to have her there so that I could be present and enjoy the special day.
  • Patrick
    Patrick A. Married on 06/19/2021

Vining Events are a joy to work with!

We cannot say enough good things about working with Heidi and everyone else at Vining events. Leading up the wedding Heidi was invaluable; she organized, coordinated and communicated proactively and kept us on track with her checklists and reminders. Heidi coordinated with our vendors and when things fell through the cracks or where miscommunicated she was quick to correct and get everyone on the same page. The weekend went flawlessly and Heidi's work the day(s) of and ahead of time was a HUGE part of that. She seemed to be everywhere at once from picking up our signs, herding family members to rehearsal and pictures and dodging rain clouds to move our guest book indoors and dropping off food for the wedding party.

Not only do they do a fantastic job coordinating your wedding but everyone at Vining Events we worked with was a joy to work with, I highly recommend their services.
  • Erika
    Erika E. Married on 01/10/2021

Saved my Wedding Day

When I lost my origional venue due to a lack of communication on their end, Hawly stepped in saved my day. She had multiple vendors I could choose from or bring in my own. She also helped facilitate communication and never ignored my texts or calls. Hawley was the coordinator but also the person who executed every detail. She did this with a smile and amazing professionalism. Anyone would be lucky to work with her planning their wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

PHOTO LOVE BUS Photo Booth PHOTO LOVE BUS Photo Booth Photo Booths

Hawley brought in my company to provide photo booth services at an AMAZING wedding she planned at Dunafon Castle. She was super nice to work with, and was very laid back and made us feel so welcome and appreciated. That is not always the case with wedding planners/coordinators, who can get so stressed out they don't even stop by to check on us or introduce themselves during the event. I truly believe that happy, appreciated vendors make for a much better event, and she rocked at that!

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery Winery Weddings

Hawley was a delight to work with! She was friendly, thorough and extremely professional from start to finish. She was very prompt in responding to any questions that I had and certainly went above and beyond to communicate with the client. I would absolutely recommend her for any wedding event!

Main Street Berthoud, CO, 80513
Location of (Vining Events)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding