Vining Events Reviews

Vining Events 4
Vining Events 5
  • Sarah

Sarah Menzel · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Wonderful Wedding Coordination Services!

Hawley of Vining Events was an amazing help during our wedding planning and execution. Her coordination helped ensure that we had a smooth, fun, and beautiful event! She assisted with every aspect of the ceremony and reception from choosing our table linens to making sure our ceremony was thought out properly. Vining Events saved us from so much stress and I am so grateful we were able to work with Hawley!

Vining Events 6
    Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Hagan · Married on 12/10/2019

A planner who feels like family

From the moment we first spoke with Hawley, we knew we needed her to be part of our wedding. She had already thought of so many things we hadn't considered and had solutions for everything. She was always willing to chat with us about any questions or concerns and we always left meetings with her feeling more relaxed and comfortable, knowing Hawley had it all under control. Even the week before the wedding, when we were busy welcoming all our family and friends from out of town, we were able to focus on them since Hawley took care of any last minute snafus with vendors. On our wedding day, I half-jokingly, half- seriously said I would trust Hawley with my life and I really meant it! She is so organized, so easy to talk to, and genuinely made our wedding planning process easier and more enjoyable. She is truly the best and we are so appreciative of everything she did to make our day so amazing and care-free.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Laura

Laura Hagan · Married on 12/10/2019

Hawley is the greatest!

Hawley is the absolute best. Living in a different state from the bride and wedding prep made my family a little nervous, but Hawley stepped right in and took care of everyone all the way up through the wedding day! She even dropped everything an hour before the ceremony to help the bride (my sister) try and repair a broken earring. The whole day and night went off without a hitch and that is mainly because of Hawley's hard work and awesomeness.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Cathy

Cathy Hagan · Married on 10/12/2019

Exceptional!

I cannot say enough about Hawley! My husband and I live in Kentucky and our daughter, Samantha, lives in Denver. She wanted to get married out there so the logistics were going to be difficult for us. We met with Hawley a year before the wedding and instantly knew she was who we wanted for our wedding planner. She helped with everything and kept us and our daughter and fiancée on track with what had been done and what needed to be done. She made sure that we had the least amount of stress possible. I have to say it was amazingly flawless! We worried about nothing ! And as the parents of the bride that was a big plus! She was wonderful the day of the wedding, to making sure the girls and guys had snacks while getting ready, to making sure all the people involved were where they should be at the correct times. I could go on and on but all I can say is that she is the best and felt like family to us . We got so many compliments on her from the other venders that worked with her as well. Our photographers said she had a great attention to detail and was the best they had worked with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Vining Events's reply:

Thank you Cathy!!! I loved getting to know you and your family so much- they are awesome! It was so thankful to be a part of Samantha’s wedding... I love you guys from the moment we met 😀
  • Heidi Justice-Vandenburg

Heidi · Married on 08/16/2019

Hawley is life!

As a professional wedding planner myself I knew I wanted an intimate, destination wedding my entire life. However, once I met my husband (and he knows how to party) we compromised and decided to make this our best day ever and take it to the next level! Hawley was the reason our day was soo flawless! She kept us on time, stress free and the day could not have gone better. I had countless emails —and I mean countless, and Hawley was happy to accommodate/explain/ensure/relax me at any given time! Wedding planning is no joke so be sure to hire the best in the biz and pick Hawley! I cannot day enough great things about her!!! My only regret is not getting a picture with her the night of my wedding!! She was the reason our day was perfect!

Vining Events 7
    Vining Events 18
    Vining Events 19
    Sent on 11/08/2019

Joe Edwards · Married on 06/29/2019

Couldn’t have done it without her!

Hawley was incredible! If we were stressed or had questions we just texted or called Hawley and she responded right away. If there was a vendor we weren’t sure of or happy with, she had contacts and reviews on others. She worked directly with the vendors to reduce the amount of work on us. Her service is outstanding, she is alway cheerful and welcoming. Hawley was as exciting as we were to see our dream wedding come true. Our guess were so impressed and kept raving how it was the best wedding they have been too. Hawley made sure everything was absolutely prefect!!

Vining Events 20
    Sent on 10/20/2019

Vining Events's reply:

Awe Joe! Thank you so much for your kind words... you nailed it- I was so excited for your wedding!!! It’s such a special moment in your life!!!!
  • Kelly

Kelly Cline · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely perfect!!!

Hawley and The people at the River Garden winery were absolutely remarkable! Everything on our wedding day turned out exactly as we wanted it and they help with cleanup at the end I didn't have to worry about a single thing all day. I didn't feel stressed at any point during the planning process. I will definitely be back for their wine tasting events and galas. They really know how to make you feel like part of the family.

Vining Events 21
    Vining Events 27
    Vining Events 28
    Sent on 10/24/2019

becky · Married on 07/15/2016

I cannot come up with enough good words to describe working with Hawley Vining for my daughters wedding this summer. Hawley was fantastic, very responsive, very professional, she knows her stuff! Her work ethic and energy level (even after a 12 hour wedding day) are totally impressive. We found it very helpful during the planning that she would interject thoughts and ideas when we were not thinking of something. We had a difficult venue to work at but if there was a problem that day we never knew about it. Our other vendors and all of our families really appreciated her operating style, she gets things done without stepping on toes. And she is funny and friendly too!! Using Vining Events as your wedding coordinator will be the best move you can make in the planning of your wedding!!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

my wedding is next year and i live in Hollywood, CA. Our wedding is going to be in Colorado! Hawley stays connected despite the distance and it is easier on us knowing that we have our CO native helping us with the amazing venues and working hard to find what we are looking for our big day.

Mark · Married on 07/03/2016

I was very skeptical about hiring a coordinator for our wedding at first, and now I can't imagine not having Hawley there to pull it all together. She was very professional but very warm and caring about making our wedding day as special as possible. She was prepared to do anything to bring our vision to life, and we could not be happier with the end result. She truly went the extra mile with every detail or any problem that popped up.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Kristin · Married on 05/01/2016

Without my knowing where the day was headed, Hawley scheduled for us to go to two bridal boutiques in search of a style of wedding gown for me to present to my picky sisters and mother when looking for a dress in the future. I had no intention of finding "the dress" that day. We arrived at Abielle bridal where I immediately felt at home, comfortable, gorgeous, and pampered. Dress number 4 and that was all she wrote. I cried, said "yes to the dress," and contribute my success to Hawley. Thank you for making such any amazing experience! (Including all the ridiculous dresses she convinced to try on afterwards!

Christine · Married on 12/19/2015

An absolute professional! So calm and kept her sense of humor throughout. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Britt · Married on 09/25/2015

Hawley was a great wedding planner. She made our wedding amazing and everything went perfectly. It was as stress free as possible and she coordinated every detail, things I wouldn't have imagined she thought of which made everything run smoothly. We were always a priority and she balanced our needs/wants very well within our budget and helped us envision the day from states away! She was our eyes/ears in Colorado as we planned a wedding from out of state and she visited and called many locations we found until we happened upon the perfect venue. She is energetic and passionate about what she does, she understands the ins and outs of event planning, and managed everything well. She even gave us our very own "wedding side-kick" which outlined the ENTIRE weekend with a timeline of where to be, when, and what was occurring at that time. It also included all of the vendor information and it was beautifully made for us to keep (she also had a copy for herself and the vendors) which allowed everyone to be on the same page.

If you are looking for you fun, energetic, knowledgeable and hardworking wedding planner (or event coordinator) you should definitely hire Hawley! I will use her for any event I have from here on out, I couldn't envision anyone better for the job than her. Loved her every second from the beginning to the end!!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Gina · event on: 06/07/2014

Hawley is a fantastic planner. She is organized, flexible and fun. She will help make your event memorable. I highly recommend Hawley.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Janis · Married on 05/24/2014

Hawley was so great to work with. She is very easy to talk to and listened to all our ideas and plans, and she asked questions that we never thought of. Once she knew what we wanted she created a "side kick" book that has all the details and information in it complete with a calendar. This was so helpful to us and the important people (friends and family), it helped us not have to answer the same questions from multiple people, all of the answers were already in the book!

Hawley was able to help us budget for the fun things we wanted to add (like a photobooth and a band) by helping us find other areas of our budget that we could cut back on and pinch to afford the special things we really wanted.

Hawley even helped my parents brainstorm shower ideas, and helped plan a really fun pottery painting shower. She helped my in-laws with the rehearsal dinner and my friends with the bachelorette party, she really had a hand in everything!

When it came to the wedding day Hawley knew what we envisioned and made it happen. She was so well prepared for the day nothing went wrong, any little thing that came up she was able to deal with on her own and we had nothing to do but relax and show up.

Even in the pouring rain she kept us on track and everything going smoothly. Hawley helped make sure our wedding was everything we imagined... And it was more... It was perfect! It was the best day ever, can't imagine that it could have been any better!

I am sure there are a lot of behind the scenes details and things that she took care of that we do not know about. The day would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Karolee · event on: 05/25/2013

Vining Events MADE our neighborhood party the talk of the century! our theme was based around "The Train Game" and our home was transformed into an old fashioned train. Every minute detail down to photo passports was executed flawlessly and "our train" left the "depot" on time. Hawley was delightful and Easy to work with -listening to what we envisioned and then enhancing with clarity and efficiency. Bravo! Hawley! "ALL ABOARD"
    We are currently using VINING EVENTS for our daughter's wedding and are extremely satisfied with the quality of ideas and we have virtually left Hawley to take care of everything! How stress-free this has been! This is our last daughter to be married- ....Ha! otherwise I would be keeping Hawley a secret and all TO MYSELF!!! Ha!:)

Sent on 06/27/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2012

You will not find a more kind, professional and attentive Coordinator than Hawley Vining! I worked with Hawley for over three years at my company, Wild Pear Restaurant and Catering located in Salem, OR.
    Not only does Hawley possess the necessary skills and knowledge that event planning requires, she also knows how to listen and respond to clients. I consistently received very positive client feedback about Hawley and was well loved by her co-workers. I could ALWAYS count on Hawley to run my business as I would. I shed tears the day that she told me she was moving back to Colorado. She is one of the finest people you will ever meet and her love of life and people is contagious!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Sue · event on: 04/04/2012

Hawley created and ran the long standing FIRST WEDNESDAY events in our town which had her planning large events on a monthly basis including all aspects of the events. Food, entertainment, securing venues, publicity, and running these events heading the committee.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Hawley was great to work with! She had great recommendations and flexibility. Our day would not have been the same with out her help!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Emiko · Married on 07/18/2015

Hawley was very easy to work with. Although I only hired her for the weekend coordination, she went above and beyond with preliminary setup. Hawley thought of things that I never would have been prepared for. She was sweet but stern. I couldn't have done the setup/cleanup without her. If you want to make your wedding easier, you have to have a weekend helper. She was great.

Sent on 07/29/2015