Our casually elegant wedding package includes ceremony location, rehearsal dinner with open bar, reception dinner with open bar and festive party atmosphere accented by fireworks, tequila cart and carnival dancers.
• Private airport pickup for bride and groom with transportation to the hotel.
• Cold champagne and tropical flowers waiting in your room upon arrival
• Multi-course Nicaraguan-style rehearsal dinner with open bar for national beers and rum. Select music from the hotel collection, your iPod or bring favorite CDs.
• Spa services for the bride and groom – a one-hour massage for each of you
• Sunset Cruise for 15 people. This 3-hour journey includes sight-seeing along the coast and fishing. Beverages and transportation to and from dock are included.
• Bridal spa and luncheon for 8 people. Each person may enjoy a manicure, pedicure or a 1/2 hour massage with a light lunch and fresh fruit drinks.
• Hair and make-up for the bride and 3 others on your wedding day
• Fresh tropical flower arrangements: your choice of color or mixed colors for your bridal bouquet, 3 bridesmaids’ bouquets, 2 mothers’ corsages, 6 boutonnieres, one head table centerpiece, 1 floating pool arrangement and tropical flowers for your ceremony location.
• Wedding ceremony with Tiffany chairs and an arch decorated using tropical flowers. Choose a location for your sunset service near our pool, in our gardens overlooking the bay or in our amphitheater.
• Live band or DJ during your cocktail hour and reception dinner.
• Cocktail hour directly following the ceremony. Guests will enjoy open bar with national beers and rum drinks served by uniformed waiters and choice of three appetizers chosen from our special appetizer menu.
• Full buffet-style reception at Terraza de Palermo with open bar of national beers and rum, champagne toast. Select three gourmet options from our catering menu.
• Wedding cake: A three-tiered beauty featuring moist vanilla cake with choice of filling. Cake presented under a floral arch and served to your wedding guests.
• Babysitter available during the reception dinner and party.
• Later in the evening, a poolside Tequila Cart and Mardi Gras celebration with fireworks and carnival dancers to welcome the new married couple
• Start your honeymoon with a champagne brunch for two and three nights’ luxury accommodations at Villas de Palermo
Contact our wedding planners directly at email@example.com.
US (305) 705-5118
Nica 505 8670-7283
Other couples have also viewed