Villa Punto de Vista

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$65k - $82k For 100 Guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$65k - $82k For 100 Guests

Villa Punto de Vista Estate is a private and luxurious wedding venue located in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. The venue boasts a collection of two fully staffed wedding villas overlooking the ocean for the ultimate wedding destination experience. Enjoy an intimate celebration of your love surrounded by your nearest and dearest in the privacy of an exclusive villa. Blending impossible views, personalized services, and a unique ambiance, this is undoubtedly a venue worth remembering.

Facilities and Capacity

Villa Punto de Vista features air-conditioned indoor spaces and alfresco areas suitable for all wedding-related occasions. Event spaces include a beautifully appointed ballroom, beach, garden space, and rooftop area to suit various wedding themes and styles. A dining terrace welcomes 30 adults for spectacular dinner and breakfast views of the ocean. This villa also sits above the golden sands and sprinkled islets of Costa Rica's famous Manuel Antonio Bay, making for miraculous photography backdrops. Venue amenities include a double infinity-edge pool and an oversized jacuzzi on the rooftop deck to unwind after the festivities. Soak in the jungle atmosphere in the Hammock Garden on the rooftop deck, and daily visits from monkeys and sloths will entertain onlookers. Adults and kids alike can find endless entertainment in the TV room, fitted with a Play Station. Wander outside to absorb the tropical atmosphere and take a 60-second journey to the nearby, award-winning beach.

Villa Punto de Vista allows couples to use preferred outside vendors to help create the wedding day of their dreams. Their staff is excited to serve newlyweds throughout their stay so they can focus their time with loved ones. The group makes things easy and offers services like a pre-arrival concierge to plan everything from tours and transportations to reservations and spa treatments. The on-site estate manager assists with the daily operations at the villa and has a staff of 10, including a breakfast chef, housekeeping, and maintenance.

Accommodation

Villa Punto de Vista offers a variety of accommodation options for newlyweds and their loved ones. Small and large groups can enjoy the 19 architecturally distinctive bedrooms and guest suites that provide a 180-degree view of the ocean. Guests can relax by the infinity pool or jacuzzi overlook and take in the views of the two and a half acres of private rainforest reserve. All rooms are unique and furnished with natural rock, sustainable teak wood accents, and floor-to-ceiling windows blending outdoors and indoors with impressive views of the pacific ocean. Accommodations can welcome up to 50 persons between Villa Punto de Vista and Villa La Isla.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Clean Up
Lighting/Sound

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Mansion
Resort
Rooftop
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Preferred Vendors Only
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Dance Floor
Lighting

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
July
August
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

September
October

Andrea R. Married on 04/30/2022

Most Amazing Destination Wedding

Our wedding celebration was beyond words. The villa is spectacular and the staff is amazing. They made us all feel very special, like close family
    I am truly amazed at the beauty of the villa- the design, quality and attention to details
    The food was delicious and our views were great. We loved watching the monkeys and other wildlife
    The ATV staff was also very helpful. My son and grandson flipped and were injured. A staff member spent the day arranging the clinic visit, pharmacy to get tetanus vaccine and other items and the ride back to the villa.
    Your attention to design and quality are outstanding
    We loved it so much, my husband is entertaining purchasing a home
    Warm regards
    Andrea
    Cindy Married on 02/08/2022

World-class experience

In 2019, we booked the full estate (Villa Punto de Vista and Villa La Isla) for our spring 2020 destination wedding after falling in love with Costa Rica's breathtaking Pacific coast on a previous trip. When COVID-19 disrupted our plans and two villas' worth of guests didn't feel safe traveling or congregating, David Konwiser and the team at PDV could have told us "tough luck" -- but instead, they heard us out, and together we found a solution that allowed us to significantly postpone our event. It was worth the wait. I've done quite a bit of international business travel over the years and have been privileged to experience some amazing properties and places. The accommodations, hospitality, and event hosting at PDV are world-class. The crew (especially Gloriela, Ivonne, Luis, Josue, and the over-the-top-talented chefs at WOW Catering) made sure we wanted for nothing and could finally, finally focus on the moment. They even brought our rental car from town when we were puzzling out pick-up timing on the last day. (It's the little things, sometimes.) If you're on the fence: This isn't an inexpensive property, but it still turns out to be a good value. Our guests are already trying to figure out how to go back!
  • Amber
    Amber N. Married on 06/03/2021

Exceptional Location/ Staff/ Ambiance

I can’t say enough wonderful things about this Villa. Louis and Gloriela were outstanding and did above and beyond our expectations. 100% recommend for any large event/ wedding. We never wanted to leave!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Villa Punto de Vista 1
Exclusive

Susan La Reau Events Susan La Reau Events Wedding Planners

Villa Punto de Vista is the dream venue! I am a wedding planner in Costa Rica serving all over the country and now Boston in the US with 10 years of experience creating memories organizing wedding and events. As a professional in the industry I love working with a venue that is not only beautiful but that has a soul and Villa Punto de Vista truly has it! The villas has an amazing panoramic view to the Manuel Antonio National park, luxury design in every corner of the villa, a full open kitchen perfect for caterers, a romantic roof terrace for events, a high end lobby for the dancing and the most gorgeous guest-rooms perfect for a well deserved vacation but also amazing for brides and all the wedding arty to get ready at. But the most important is the "Pura Vida" vibe you get from beginning to end. David the owner will personalized your stay and will make sure you have all you need for you and your guests. Gloriela the concierge person is the best concierge person you could get, she puts all her heart into every stay to make sure all guests are taking care of and for the couple to just focus on their wedding day! She will take care of all tours, transportation , extra lodging and more! Olivier the butler is such a genuine person, always there to help with a smile! All the on site team form the guards to the housekeepers and the maintenance team and always around and they all make Villa Punto de Vista a unique and special place, better than any other 5 star hotel in the country. They make the villa have a soul and they all become part of the memories your gets will take home, they will be part of your love story! Thanks you Villa Punto de Vista to make my life as a wedding planner so much easier! I adore working with you! xoxo Susan La Reau www.susanlareauevents.com

El Velo Photography El Velo Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely stunning venue for weddings! We love shooting weddings at Villa Punto de Vista!

ROCKNEVENTS ROCKNEVENTS Wedding Planners

In the short time I’ve stayed at the Villa Punto de Vista, I have been exposed to a shockingly breathtaking villa and view, built friendships and have received pure love and care. Aside from the most especially unique design and architecture of the Villa Punto De Vista (which I will go into detail later), I want to start by talking about the people that represent this extraordinary destination. My name is Jenny Chang, and I am the Event Director at Rock N’ Events. I had a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to conduct an editorial at Villa Punto De Vista. Throughout the planning journey, my associate, Alice and I have been in the greatest hands with the villa’s travel coordinator, Gloriela. Every logistical planning from my arrival accommodations to my flight plans to the island was carefully guided by our new friend Gloriela, that graciously provided her services out of love and care for my associate and I. The venue is a real treasure. I stayed in Blue Room, that is carefully angled and designed to have the most premier view of the Manuel Antonio. The room was calming and warm, not to mention, grand! A large restroom designed for two, and an open floor-planned shower with a rain shower head. When I woke up the next morning, my heart, literally skipped a beat! The glass windows were filled with the bluest and clearest ocean, greenest trees and the most magnificent view you can ever picture. Every corner of this villa is designed with such detail and perfection. I can see how much detail went into the construction and design of Punto De Vista. It’s no wonder it’s a treasure, and I am the most grateful to have had the opportunity to know of such existence in the world. I’m confident that Villa Punto De Vista will always be on my radar, and I will recommend this special treasure to every client, friend, family, and acquaintance. Thank you, Villa Punto De Vista for introducing me to your world, and for purely, existing!!!

Rd to Arenas Del Mar, Puntarenas Province, Quepos Manuel Antonio, CR, CR 0008Z
888-890-8687

Premier Destination Wedding Villa in Costa Rica.
Location of (Villa Punto de Vista)

Other vendors in Costa Rica for your wedding