Villa Punto de Vista Reviews

103 | Manuel Antonio, CR

103 Reviews for Villa Punto de Vista

Bryan Sasser · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Wonderful Week

Villa Punto de Vista in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is a splendid place to gather with family and
    friends. We came down for an intimate wedding and the staff and service vendors my daughters chose
    were welcoming, professional, and added so much to our experience. Everyone still has a smile on
    their face a week later, and I don't expect it to go away any time soon. Giovanni at Wow Chef Services
    created great dishes every day. Costa Brava Weddings & Events did an exceptional job with the
    flowers, and they could have done so much more if we needed it. Kevin Heslin & John Williamson
    were professional, on time and took amazing photographs. The house managers, Luis & Jossue went
    above & beyond to help create memories of a lifetime. David has created a house and staff that will
    exceed your expectations no matter what walk of life you arrive from.
    Villa Punto de Vista is Pura Vida.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • User3234121 · Recently married

I don't even know where to begin. I visited Punto de Vista for my best friend's wedding. From the moment we arrived at Punto de Vista, we had the best service, both professional and friendly. The rooms were beautiful and had such a beautiful view of the beach. The staff was willing to help us whenever we needed anything and effortlessly made us feel at home. The food was incredible. Manuel Antonio is such a peaceful place and staying at Punto de Vista was like a dream, so serene and memorable. From the pool on the bottom floor to the hammocks and jacuzzi on the rooftop, the entire place is gorgeous. David, the architect, himself is so humble and attended my best friend's reception. I hope to visit again soon, and it is definitely a place I plan to visit again.

Sent on 05/02/2013
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/14/2020

Luxury Venue to the MAX!

When we found Villa Punto de Vista online we knew it was the spot we wanted to have our wedding. We were looking for a place where the "jungle met the ocean" and PDV fit the bill. So much went into the planning of our wedding, and all the help from the concierge to coordinate all of our family and friends was far more than we could have asked for. When we arrived the entire staff was so incredibly accommodating (even getting me some aloe vera for the burn I had gotten that day!!). Words truly cannot say enough about how the staff at PDV made our stay so special, bending over backwards at the drop of a hat. The place itself was stunning, not a single picture I had previously seen could ever do it justice. All of our friends and family could not say enough about not only how amazing the property was but how the staff was now part of our family. Thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts for creating such an unforgettable trip. Your service was mind blowing, the property unbelievably stunning, and our time their priceless. Just still trying to figure out how to make it back there.

Sent on 06/19/2020
  • F

Felecia Buice · Married on 03/14/2020

Trip of a lifetime!

I have never stayed at a more beautiful place in my life. What was even better than the beautiful views were the wonderful people who helped us during our stay. They went above and beyond to make our stay special. This was the best vacation of my life because of the amazing accommodations and staff. I can't wait to come back! It was a once in a lifetime trip that I hope I can do again one day!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Michael Florentino · Married on 03/01/2020

Most amazing travel experience!

We invited 50+ of our closest friends and family to celebrate our wedding at Villa Punto De Vista. Simply put , this is the most amazing property in the best location and the service / experience is unprecedented!

We will be back as soon as possible !

Sent on 08/07/2020
  • Anna

Anna Finkelshteyn · Married on 03/01/2020

The perfect wedding!

We had the most amazing wedding at Villa Punto de Vista. The property is perfectly located, has incredible views, and the accommodations are better than any five star hotel. The service was impeccable and the staff are warm and extremely attentive. Our entire stay and wedding day was magical. I can’t wait to go back!

Jen Biolsi · Married on 03/01/2020

Absolute best wedding venue!

We can’t rave enough about the amazing Villa Punto de Vista. The staff, accommodations & views are out of this world. It was a magical wedding experience and the villa made everything perfect!

• O

Olga Schlittenhart · Married on 02/29/2020

Most beautiful villa

I went to a wedding here and it was the most amazing trip of my life. From the wonderful breakfast every morning overlooking the ocean to the amazing service from everyone at the villa it was the trip and wedding of a lifetime. I can not recommend this villa more. The villa is even more beautiful in person, if that’s even possible.

• Alicia

Alicia Rayne · Married on 01/05/2020

Absolutely perfect experience!! 5 stars across the board!

Villa Punto de vista made our dream wedding a reality! Words can not describe how perfect the villa was. From the moment we arrived, the luxury experience began! We rented both villas for four days to host all our friends and family. Everyone talks about how magical that weekend was to this day! The staff is world-class! We were in tears when we had to say goodbye. If you are looking to book a luxury destination wedding, stop looking and choose Villa Punto de vista! We can’t wait to come back again! Thank you, David, and all who made our trip a dream come true! We feel so blessed!

Sent on 08/07/2020

Ludmila Finkleshteyn · Married on 01/03/2020

It was a mesmerizing wedding!

We had such an amazing wedding for my daughter at this Villa. Gorgeous villas ( both villas Puto De Vista and La Isla were used) and wonderful crew! Our every little request was addressed in no time and with perfection. The rooms are gorgeous and very comfortable with breath taking views. Everything was just perfect: transportation available at any time, food was delicious, brunches on the beach (still dreaming about them!), crew is very friendly and worked very hard to please everyone.

Sent on 08/18/2020

Lana Smirnova · Married on 01/03/2020

Fantastic!

We were the guests at the wedding and we stayed at the Villa for 4 days. Let me tell you - the experience we will never forget! The villa is beautiful, luxurious, every inch of it just picturesque. Clean impeccable. The service was superb. They went above and beyond to address any needs from 60 people: Lunch served on the beach, transportation anyplace anytime, food and drinks - delicious. The wedding ceremony - it was just a dream come true. Fantastic!

Sent on 08/22/2020
  • Lindsay

James Scheinberg · Married on 12/15/2019

WOW! 5 stars all the way

PERFECT in every sense of the word. From start to finish, it was the most surreal, exceptional experience! The incredible location and views, the luxury accommodations, and the 5 star service-we felt pampered every step of the way. It was literally the most amazing villa anyone in my family had ever seen! We have already started making plans to return. Thank you Punto de Vista!

Sent on 02/20/2020
  • Brian

Brian Sweet · Married on 07/06/2019

Stunning Experience!

Attended a destination wedding and it was quite impressive...in fact, it was the most amazing place we've ever stayed in! We travel a bit and we've stayed in some nice places but not quite as gorgeous as Villa Punto de Vista! The views from each of the rooms are amazing. The architecture is stunning and the service was perfect. We even had a view of Manuel Antonio from the shower! I highly recommend staying here. I really can't wait to see the new build next door. The owner/architect is adding a 2nd place that will have a connected walkway. I'm sure it will be just as magnificent and receive the same rave reviews. We are already planning to come back in a couple of years and hopefully we can stop by to see the new place. If you are planning a destination wedding, please consider this wonderful villa - you will be extremely happy!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Frances

Frances · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing villa and wedding venue!!

We stayed at Punto de Vista with all our family and it was amazing. The staff took care of every details and always went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. The house is out of this world and the views are amazing. We could have not picked a better place to get married. We made friends and felt very welcomed. Thank you David, Luis, Jossue, Gabriel, Rosita, Jackson, Jose and everyone else in the team. We had the wedding and vacation we dreamed of and so much more.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Julia Morgan · Married on 05/07/2019

Dream Wedding

My husband and I were married at the Villa in May and it was a dream come true. The stunning views, attentive staff, and beautifully designed rooms and common spaces made this ideal for our intimate wedding of 20 guests. All of our loved ones stayed on-site with us for 4 nights to celebrate. The food was some of the best I have ever had (and I come from NYC so that says a lot). The staff seemed to know what we wanted before we could even think of it ourselves. We felt like kings/queens for the week. We actually wish we had stood at the Villa longer, instead of going elsewhere for our honeymoon, as the Villa far surpassed any of our honeymoon destinations. You will not regret booking!!!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Rohid Ahmed · Married on 02/02/2019

Beyond Expectations!

When my wife and I started planning our Hindu-Muslim wedding in 2018, the first step was a venue. We dreamt of a destination wedding in a beautiful location and a grand house that would be the center of activity for a 3-day affair. We searched within the United States and internationally. We stumbled upon Punto de Vista one day and fell in love with the idea of having our wedding there. In 2019, that dream became a reality. The entire experience was beyond expectation, the staff is genuinely friendly and kind. The breakfasts are spectacular, the venue is world class, the views are unmatched. Our family stayed with us in the house and our wedding events were held from different locations within the house. Every guest was in awe of the house and so were we. We cannot thank David and the staff enough for hosting us and assisting us to make our wedding such a memorable experience for everyone involved. I don’t think I can fully articulate how amazing it is to wake up to mimosa’s and breakfast with a beautiful sunrise on your wedding day, or how great it was to sneak to the pool or down to the beach between wedding events. Also, the pool party after the reception was an amazing end to it all! Our dream is to go back someday, hopefully we see you all soon!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/09/2018

Nothing short of PERFECT!

Words could not even explain how amazing this venue is. This venue has truly given me my dream wedding. From the very first day we have decided to book this venue, everyone affiliated with this villa and our wedding day have been nothing short of amazing. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for the beautiful tropics in the rain forest, the most beautiful beaches, an absolutely breathtaking villa and the kindest staff that is more than willing to help you every step of the way.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Gustavop · Married on 10/14/2018

Simply Wow Wedding Venue & Location!

Where do I begin to describe my experience at the Villa Punto de Vista? We arrived site unseen, and it exceeded our expectations in every way!! The beautiful design itself reminds me of a Frank Lloyd Wright Home, but the staff and the Villa's Locations is what really made this stay extraordinary! Monkeys, Sloths, Toucans and even Scarlett McCaws were seen daily from the villa! The house served as headquarters to our other guest staying in nearby villas and it was perfect combination of space and activities in the villa (Beaches within a minute or so, Game Room, Heated pool, Giant Jacuzzi with huge view!)! The property & staff is beyond imagination and the experience was a memory of a Lifetime for both our friends and family!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Mariluz · Married on 09/10/2018

This is the Perfect place for a Wedding of your dreams!!!

We recently had the opportunity of staying at Villa Punto de Vista -- and it can easily be summed up as a spectacular place with an spectacular staff!

It was hands down the most incredible luxury travel experience of our lives...

Working with David & Christien on the initial reservation process was easy and pain free. They were both very accommodating to our needs for the trip, and David then put me in contact with Gloriela the Pre-arrival concierge who then helped plan all of the details for the trip from our meals, spa treatments, transportation and incredible excursions. I can’t stress how wonderful it was to have such help in planning every detail of the trip prior to our arrival for my group! Gloriela recommended a Fantastic number of Wedding planners to choose from and eve walked me through the process of choosing the best one for our needs!

Without question the pictures do not do the place justice! I agree with those comments 100%! It on another level.

The high views were breathtaking, the house exquisite and it had absolutely everything you could ever want, need or wish for al in the same place. From the moment we arrived thanks to the fabulous staff, Luis, Josue, Rosita.... The staff made us feel at home, like we lived there, like family!

Villa Punto de Vista one of a kind experience we will never forget!! If your thinking of booking Villa Punto de Vista, don’t overthink it one second. It’s so much more than just a Hotel. It’s an experience that let’s you really bond with your Family and friends like we couldn’t have ever imagined!

It was genuinely the Wedding of my Dreams!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • W

William · Married on 07/16/2018

This villa is so incredible, the living space and the views are outstanding! The staff is so friendly and helpful, they made our experience so wonderful. The villa is a short walk to a beautiful beach which was awesome. I would highly recommend staying here - it's a once in a lifetime experience!

Sent on 08/15/2018

J · Married on 06/16/2018

Every inch of this home was thought out to give you that WOW factor! The location is amazing, with the best views in the Country! Every room has a special theme, and has its own private feel. There is not one bad room in this home! The 4th floor with the master suite and dining area is amazing. We would have breakfast each morning here and dinner as well. We could enjoy the ocean views and watch the monkeys play right outside our windows. The fifth floor has a corner Jacuzzi that over looks the ocean- stunning place for a break. The main floor has a wonderful area for everyone to visit and enjoy drinks, while swimming in the infinity pool and listening to music piped throughout the home. The staff makes this exquisite home absolutely top notch. They become your family and treat you as such. The connections the house manager has allowed for our huge group to choose different excursions, with each group feeling they had picked the ultimate excursion. I would highly recommend this get-a-way, for the comfort, the views, the culture, the people and the best time of your life!!! We will be back, PURA VIDA!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Kab · Married on 05/29/2018

What an amazing experience at this place. Amazing accommodating staff, beautiful large rooms with phenomenal scenery. You felt one with nature with the wild animals and beautiful natural trees and plants in your backyard. The staff were so kind and made sure your stay was one you can never forget. Thank you team for making our Costa Rica experience even better than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/25/2018

Like others, we fell in love with Villa Punto de Vista from afar, booked it sight-unseen, and were subsequently blown away when we actually arrived. My husband and I literally looked at each other and asked, “What did we do right in a past life to deserve this place for our wedding?!” If you're worried about PDV living up to the photos/hype – don’t be, it’s literally going to take your breath away!

You can’t make a mistake while assigning the 10 bedrooms to your guests. Every room is gorgeous and you’ll see beautiful views and spot sloths/monkeys/toucans/oh my! from every corner of the property. All your wedding guests (we had 70) are going to love the venue, suddenly become instagraming fiends, and tell you, “Costa Rica wasn’t on my radar at all but OMG I love this and don’t want to leave!” PDV is pure magic – from the architecture, to the views, to the perfect-for-a-killer-party layout.

What makes the Villa magical though is the owner, David, and the staff: Ollie, Josue, Yessenia, Jaime, Jose, and Rosa. They are the secret sauce to PDV! They always have you and your guests' comfort at the forefront of their minds. Weddings bring out the best, but also the weird/stressful & having such a fantastic team at our backs was amazing.

PDV is the perfect venue - private, gorgeous, great location, and no noise restrictions or closing times on the main floor. When we first researched the Villa, it looked so perfect & luxurious that we didn’t think it could fit into our budget. We live in Philadelphia, PA and were struggling to find reasonably priced venues that we liked at home. I'm so glad that I reached out to David and our wedding planners, Tropical Occasions for more info!

My only regret is that we didn't stay longer! No-one was quite ready to leave by the end. David and his team make this place absolute magic & we hope to return for an anniversary in the years to come!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Keri · Married on 05/19/2018

Prior to having our wedding at Villa Punto de Vista, we weren't sure if it actually existed. The reviews and pictures were too good to be true. Luckily for us, it does exist and the pictures do not do it justice! We had our wedding of 65 people here and all of our guests were beyond satisfied with the Villa and its service. In addition to the wedding we had a spa day, welcome party and chef dinner. Each experience special in its own way. If you feel the need to venture out of the Villa, it is located near the most beautiful beach. We spent the day after our wedding recovering on the beach with pizza, delivered to us by the staff.

The architecture is like no other place I've seen. Each room is designed more beautifully than the next. But the most incredible part of the Villa is it's staff. From phonecalls with the owner prior to booking, to multiple conversations with the pre-arrival concierge and to finally spending the weekend with the staff who went out of their way to ensure we had the best time. We cannot thank them enough for making our wedding more perfect than we could have ever imagined.

If you are even considering a destination wedding or a trip to Costa Rica, don't make the mistake of missing the opportunity to stay at Villa Punto De Vista.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Alexandra · Married on 04/17/2018

Villa Punto de Vista is the most amazing, breathtaking place I've ever seen in my life. We picked this venue for our Costa Rica wedding based on pictures only. When we went there in person, we were absolutely blown away. The pictures do not even begin to do it justice, and I'm not being hyperbolic. When we first arrived I couldn't stop saying "how does this place even exist!?"
    To be perfectly honest, after spending that kind of money on the venue, we were feeling a little bit of buyer's remorse since there are other venues in the area that were significantly cheaper; however, after being there in person and experiencing the unparalleled service that PDV has to offer, we couldn't be happier and think that the price is actually cheap for what you get. If you're on the fence about it, think no further: Punto de Vista is in all likelihood the very best you'll ever experience in your life.

Sent on 05/06/2018