Villa Punto de Vista Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Andrea R. Married on 04/30/2022

Most Amazing Destination Wedding

Our wedding celebration was beyond words. The villa is spectacular and the staff is amazing. They made us all feel very special, like close family
    I am truly amazed at the beauty of the villa- the design, quality and attention to details
    The food was delicious and our views were great. We loved watching the monkeys and other wildlife
    The ATV staff was also very helpful. My son and grandson flipped and were injured. A staff member spent the day arranging the clinic visit, pharmacy to get tetanus vaccine and other items and the ride back to the villa.
    Your attention to design and quality are outstanding
    We loved it so much, my husband is entertaining purchasing a home
    Warm regards
    Andrea
    Cindy Married on 02/08/2022

World-class experience

In 2019, we booked the full estate (Villa Punto de Vista and Villa La Isla) for our spring 2020 destination wedding after falling in love with Costa Rica's breathtaking Pacific coast on a previous trip. When COVID-19 disrupted our plans and two villas' worth of guests didn't feel safe traveling or congregating, David Konwiser and the team at PDV could have told us "tough luck" -- but instead, they heard us out, and together we found a solution that allowed us to significantly postpone our event. It was worth the wait. I've done quite a bit of international business travel over the years and have been privileged to experience some amazing properties and places. The accommodations, hospitality, and event hosting at PDV are world-class. The crew (especially Gloriela, Ivonne, Luis, Josue, and the over-the-top-talented chefs at WOW Catering) made sure we wanted for nothing and could finally, finally focus on the moment. They even brought our rental car from town when we were puzzling out pick-up timing on the last day. (It's the little things, sometimes.) If you're on the fence: This isn't an inexpensive property, but it still turns out to be a good value. Our guests are already trying to figure out how to go back!
  • Amber
    Amber N. Married on 06/03/2021

Exceptional Location/ Staff/ Ambiance

I can’t say enough wonderful things about this Villa. Louis and Gloriela were outstanding and did above and beyond our expectations. 100% recommend for any large event/ wedding. We never wanted to leave!
  • Dominic
    Dominic N. Married on 05/21/2021

The best experience of my life

I recently had my wedding here at villa punto de vista and I cannot say enough amazing things about it! I reserved both villas for myself and my family for my wedding and everyone had the time of their lives. The staff is so attentive and friendly. They were such genuine and kind people! They made sure that every single person who stayed felt as if they were royalty ! The villa itself is breathtaking with one of the most spectacular views of the ocean and rain forest. We saw monkeys and sloths and parrots just staying at the villa ! It is equipped with everything you might ever need and the staff is so attentive and amazing ! I personally would like to go back to see nico, josue, Jackson, Rosa, and everyone else. Trust me when I say I regret not remember all their names because everyone of them made my experience so special and I’ll never forget it. Would recommend villa punto de vista to anyone and I can’t wait to go back !
    Bryan S. Married on 04/05/2021

Wonderful Week

Villa Punto de Vista in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is a splendid place to gather with family and
    friends. We came down for an intimate wedding and the staff and service vendors my daughters chose
    were welcoming, professional, and added so much to our experience. Everyone still has a smile on
    their face a week later, and I don't expect it to go away any time soon. Giovanni at Wow Chef Services
    created great dishes every day. Costa Brava Weddings & Events did an exceptional job with the
    flowers, and they could have done so much more if we needed it. Kevin Heslin & John Williamson
    were professional, on time and took amazing photographs. The house managers, Luis & Jossue went
    above & beyond to help create memories of a lifetime. David has created a house and staff that will
    exceed your expectations no matter what walk of life you arrive from.
    Villa Punto de Vista is Pura Vida.
    Sabrina Married on 01/29/2021

Simply Amazing!

Words cannot describe our experience for my sister's wedding. My entire family and all the guests were blown away ! The villa is to die for. Out of a bond film. Modern and with all the luxury amenities from a hotel but completely private. It felt as it was the only property in the entire area as you could not see but a couple of properties between the villa and the ocean nearby. We were in the infinity pool every day and enjoying the in-house theatre at night and the lobby for sunset cocktails. But what is incredible is the attentive staff that comes with the property. We had our own private bartenders throughout the stay making sure everyone had a cocktail or a delicious fresh fruit smoothie throughout the stay and the concierge made sure we had our reservations and everything ready to go what seemed before we even knew we wanted it. It is almost corny to say, but magical! On Wedding Day, the property was converted to a chic decor that made it romantic don't the outdoor terrace! We cannot thank Luis, Nikko, and Jackson enough for all their help as well as everyone at the property that made it so memorable. We are already talking about coming back to the villa next year for a family reunion! If your looking for a WOW factor, you found the venue!
  • Jose
    Jose S. Married on 01/29/2021

No words for this Villa!

I recently attended a wedding at this villa, and there are seriously no words. This property should be on everyone's bucket list, especially for an event like a wedding or family or friends reunion. The Villas were designed with everyting "entertaining" in mind. The modern, luxurious architectural design of the building is stunning and in the middle of the jungle and overlooking the pacific ocean. I woke up to an ocean view every day, opened my balcony, and could hear the waves crashing as well as see toucans and monkeys in the tree's. The heated pool overlooking the ocean was surreal. The service was incredible throughout the stay, we had private chef's that were spectacular throughout the entire stay. (Quite literally the best food of my life. Congratulations to Mikey of Chef Wow) The Villa had a private Chef breakfast and Bartenders as well as concierges to help us with anything we needed. They even set up a beach bbq for us right on the sand within a matter of minutes. Most importantly, the wedding was stunning. The ceremony was held on the top floor overlooking the ocean and the romantic outdoor dining experience reception was on the outdoor deck. I know our friends were beyond excstatic with how everything turned out! Without a doubt the most luxurious wedding experience I have attended!
    Gustavo P. Married on 01/29/2021

Spectacular Wedding!

We were lucky enough to attend a Wedding of my best friend at Villa La Isla this past year, and we cannot get over how spectacular the location, venue, service and wedding was!

We have been to Costa Rica a couple of times before, but this villa was another villa. We have traveled quite a bit but this property is by far an away the most incredible my wife and I have stayed. The property overlooks the Pacific Ocean but is framed with the jungle, you truly feel as you are the only property in the entire area. The heated infinity pool is the focus point of the property and were we spent the majority of our time. Hearing the waves crash on the beach below. And that is not the best part. The villa comes fully staffed. From a private breakfast chef (Great work Steven) Daily housekeeping Service (Thank you Lorena and team!) to our concierge and bartenders (Awesome work Jackson & Jossue)! Yes, we had bartenders the whole afternoon every day. But what was truly special was that we could focus on spending time with the newlyweds and they didn't have to worry about a thing. The ceremony was spectacular, with an incredible sunset and even a sloth. Think those may be the best wedding pictures ever! My wife and I are already planning a family trip back to the villa this coming year.
    Jose M. Married on 01/29/2021

Beyond WOW! What a place!

I was fortunate enough to have my wedding at Villa La Isla! It was hands down the most incredible weekend/luxury travel experience of our lives. It was the most memorable and enjoyable weeks of our life's! This villa exceeded ALL of my expectations. And the picture simply don't due the villa justice! The property is impeccable. The amenities were more than a 5 star hotel, the staff is what really set this place apart. The breakfast chef had delicious family style breakfast every morning. The concierge staff made sure all of our guests were incredibly treated and somehow knew what we needed before we needed it. My wife and I are simply in awe and so excited with our choice in location. We even had a sloth right behind us while the ceremony was going on! Could not reccomend any more for a wedding! Call David right away, because availability was really tight!
    Norma M. Married on 01/29/2021

Amazing venue!

We could not have asked for a better venue! We had an intimate wedding with just close family and family at Villa La Isla. It went beyond our expectations in every way. Not only is the Property stunning with Ocean views, Modern Design, animals everyday (We saw monkeys and had a sloth during the ceremony show up!) and all the luxury amenities you could ask for, but having the staff went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations in every way for our wedding! They made sure all of our guest felt extremely comfortable. Jackson and Jossue made the Villa's Concierge's and bartenders made exquisite drinks and made sure we could focus on our family and friends. Literally blown away! Don't look any further for an intimate destination wedding venue. You found it!
    Ray Married on 01/29/2021

Unforgettable Stay!

This was an unforgettable Venue! We shared the stunning villa with only our closest family and friends. The villa was second to none, luxurious and modern with a perfect location overlooking the ocean with an incredible island right in front. The villas team made sure the entire stay was beyond perfect. Their staff was incredible. You could see and feel everyone was genuinely trying to make your stay exceptional! Staying at the four seasons right after our stay didn't even compare. The villa had a private elevator that was perfect for older family members so they wouldn't miss a beat and felt integrated into the activities. The kids (Or the adults as a matter of fact) didn't get out of the pool for the majority of the stay. And the daily monkey and sloth show really made this entire trip and wedding experience over the top! Thank you to everyone at Villa La Isla for such an unforgettable experience! Don't hesitate if you really want something luxurious but laid back with a hint of Pura Vida!
  • User1151120 1+ year ago
    I don't even know where to begin. I visited Punto de Vista for my best friend's wedding. From the moment we arrived at Punto de Vista, we had the best service, both professional and friendly. The rooms were beautiful and had such a beautiful view of the beach. The staff was willing to help us whenever we needed anything and effortlessly made us feel at home. The food was incredible. Manuel Antonio is such a peaceful place and staying at Punto de Vista was like a dream, so serene and memorable. From the pool on the bottom floor to the hammocks and jacuzzi on the rooftop, the entire place is gorgeous. David, the architect, himself is so humble and attended my best friend's reception. I hope to visit again soon, and it is definitely a place I plan to visit again.
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 06/01/2020

A dream come true!

My husband and I found Villa Punta de Vista/Villa la Isla after doing a quick search for Villas in Costa Rica. Villa la Isla was still in the process of being built when we booked our stay/wedding for April 2020. When the pandemic hit we were forced the reschedule our wedding 3 times. Thankfully David and everyone at Villa Punto de Vista were very accommodating and allowed us to reschedule every time the travel ban was extended. It was obviously very stressful and upsetting planning a wedding during a global pandemic but man did it pay off when we finally stepped foot on the property. Pictures just can’t do it justice. The Villa is stunning and the staff bring it to another level. You have to experience it’s beauty in person. It was truly like living in a fairy tail. The views from the infinity pool are breath taking. Watching monkeys and sloths while eating a fresh cooked breakfast in the open air every morning can’t be beat. Diego and Luise will make sure your stay is perfect. Whenever you need they will make it happen. They are some of the friendliest and nicest people you will ever meet. The villa is high tech, safe and insanely clean. We had some family who were skeptical and scared before arriving but there world was changed. Ironically the Villa is naturally covid proof. Plenty of space with all common spaces being open air. Just you and your party living in Paradise.
    Villa la Isla gave us and our family an experience of a life time and the wedding of our dreams. I have traveled to 22 countries and have taken luxury and non luxury vacations. Villa la island is number one on my list.
  • F
    Felecia B. Married on 03/14/2020

Trip of a lifetime!

I have never stayed at a more beautiful place in my life. What was even better than the beautiful views were the wonderful people who helped us during our stay. They went above and beyond to make our stay special. This was the best vacation of my life because of the amazing accommodations and staff. I can't wait to come back! It was a once in a lifetime trip that I hope I can do again one day!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 03/14/2020

Luxury Venue to the MAX!

When we found Villa Punto de Vista online we knew it was the spot we wanted to have our wedding. We were looking for a place where the "jungle met the ocean" and PDV fit the bill. So much went into the planning of our wedding, and all the help from the concierge to coordinate all of our family and friends was far more than we could have asked for. When we arrived the entire staff was so incredibly accommodating (even getting me some aloe vera for the burn I had gotten that day!!). Words truly cannot say enough about how the staff at PDV made our stay so special, bending over backwards at the drop of a hat. The place itself was stunning, not a single picture I had previously seen could ever do it justice. All of our friends and family could not say enough about not only how amazing the property was but how the staff was now part of our family. Thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts for creating such an unforgettable trip. Your service was mind blowing, the property unbelievably stunning, and our time their priceless. Just still trying to figure out how to make it back there.
    Michael F. Married on 03/01/2020

Most amazing travel experience!

We invited 50+ of our closest friends and family to celebrate our wedding at Villa Punto De Vista. Simply put , this is the most amazing property in the best location and the service / experience is unprecedented!

We will be back as soon as possible !
  • Anna
    Anna F. Married on 03/01/2020

The perfect wedding!

We had the most amazing wedding at Villa Punto de Vista. The property is perfectly located, has incredible views, and the accommodations are better than any five star hotel. The service was impeccable and the staff are warm and extremely attentive. Our entire stay and wedding day was magical. I can’t wait to go back!
    Jen B. Married on 03/01/2020

Absolute best wedding venue!

We can’t rave enough about the amazing Villa Punto de Vista. The staff, accommodations & views are out of this world. It was a magical wedding experience and the villa made everything perfect!
  • O
    Olga S. Married on 02/29/2020

Most beautiful villa

I went to a wedding here and it was the most amazing trip of my life. From the wonderful breakfast every morning overlooking the ocean to the amazing service from everyone at the villa it was the trip and wedding of a lifetime. I can not recommend this villa more. The villa is even more beautiful in person, if that’s even possible.
  • Alicia
    Alicia R. Married on 01/05/2020

Absolutely perfect experience!! 5 stars across the board!

Villa Punto de vista made our dream wedding a reality! Words can not describe how perfect the villa was. From the moment we arrived, the luxury experience began! We rented both villas for four days to host all our friends and family. Everyone talks about how magical that weekend was to this day! The staff is world-class! We were in tears when we had to say goodbye. If you are looking to book a luxury destination wedding, stop looking and choose Villa Punto de vista! We can’t wait to come back again! Thank you, David, and all who made our trip a dream come true! We feel so blessed!
    Ludmila F. Married on 01/03/2020

It was a mesmerizing wedding!

We had such an amazing wedding for my daughter at this Villa. Gorgeous villas ( both villas Puto De Vista and La Isla were used) and wonderful crew! Our every little request was addressed in no time and with perfection. The rooms are gorgeous and very comfortable with breath taking views. Everything was just perfect: transportation available at any time, food was delicious, brunches on the beach (still dreaming about them!), crew is very friendly and worked very hard to please everyone.
    Lana S. Married on 01/03/2020

Fantastic!

We were the guests at the wedding and we stayed at the Villa for 4 days. Let me tell you - the experience we will never forget! The villa is beautiful, luxurious, every inch of it just picturesque. Clean impeccable. The service was superb. They went above and beyond to address any needs from 60 people: Lunch served on the beach, transportation anyplace anytime, food and drinks - delicious. The wedding ceremony - it was just a dream come true. Fantastic!
  • Lindsay
    James S. Married on 12/15/2019

WOW! 5 stars all the way

PERFECT in every sense of the word. From start to finish, it was the most surreal, exceptional experience! The incredible location and views, the luxury accommodations, and the 5 star service-we felt pampered every step of the way. It was literally the most amazing villa anyone in my family had ever seen! We have already started making plans to return. Thank you Punto de Vista!
  • Brian
    Brian S. Married on 07/06/2019

Stunning Experience!

Attended a destination wedding and it was quite impressive...in fact, it was the most amazing place we've ever stayed in! We travel a bit and we've stayed in some nice places but not quite as gorgeous as Villa Punto de Vista! The views from each of the rooms are amazing. The architecture is stunning and the service was perfect. We even had a view of Manuel Antonio from the shower! I highly recommend staying here. I really can't wait to see the new build next door. The owner/architect is adding a 2nd place that will have a connected walkway. I'm sure it will be just as magnificent and receive the same rave reviews. We are already planning to come back in a couple of years and hopefully we can stop by to see the new place. If you are planning a destination wedding, please consider this wonderful villa - you will be extremely happy!
  • Frances
    Frances Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing villa and wedding venue!!

We stayed at Punto de Vista with all our family and it was amazing. The staff took care of every details and always went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. The house is out of this world and the views are amazing. We could have not picked a better place to get married. We made friends and felt very welcomed. Thank you David, Luis, Jossue, Gabriel, Rosita, Jackson, Jose and everyone else in the team. We had the wedding and vacation we dreamed of and so much more.