Orange, CA 92869 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Video, Music & Magic

Thank you for taking the time to find out more about Video, Music & Magic. My name is David W. Carr and I am the owner and operator of Video, Music & Magic. I started the company out of my love for music and people.

What About The Name Video, Music & Magic?

I often get asked about our name and whether I perform magic. My aim is to provide the entertainment to make your event “magical”. I do work with excellent vendors who are true magicians (I am not) as well as videographers, musicians, and other entertainment professionals, and would be happy to put you in contact with them.

Thank you again for taking the time to find out more what Video, Music & Magic can do for you.

Sincerely,

dcarrheadshot
Dancing

6 Reviews for Video, Music & Magic

Maureen · Married on 10/16/2010

We LOVED David and were so happy that we chose Video Music and Magic to provide our guests with the most memorable and fun filled entertainment for our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the level of service provided and would certainly recommend David to anyone for any occasion. He is a consumate professional and truly dedicated to his clients. Absolutely the BEST!!!

Sent on 12/04/2010

Michael · Married on 04/25/2009

Definately the professionalism of the folks with Video, Music & Magic proceeds them. They were extremely easy to work with asking us what we envisioned for the evening & trying hard to work with our hectic schedule. We requested several songs they did not have in their library which they acquired with no issues. Their presences at the wedding reception was warm & welcoming to all our guests and they were dressed very professionally. Video, Music & Magic recieves a very enthusiastic recommendation from us.

Sent on 04/29/2009

Maureen · Married on 08/30/2008

Santa Ana, CA
    Disc Jockeys, Wedding & Event Videography

Review Date: 01/30/2009

Our wedding was so amazing!! In our eyes the DJ was the most important part of the reception and Video, Music and Magic exceeded our expectations. David custom tailored our reception by superbly organizing our preferences and incorporating his professional expertise to create a unique and extremely personal experience. We were impressed from start to finish, from the initial interview to the grand finale of our reception. A million thanks to David for making our wedding unforgettable! "Amazing DJ!", "Love the DJ!", "We are having so much fun!" were just a few of the comments I heard at my wedding. Everyone had a fabulous time and we all enjoyed the music. Thanks David... it wouldn't have been the wedding of our dreams without you!!!

Sent on 02/05/2009

Video, Music & Magic FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,275.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Video, Music & Magic 1
    Free Book - The Best Wedding Reception...Ever!
    I am glad to provide this resource to all those couples who book a wedding reception with Video, Music & Magic. The book includes terrific resources for planning both your wedding reception and ceremony. I have created planning materials that compliment the book so you will be ahead of the curve when planning your wedding day! Call 866.593.2659 or e-mail info@vmmdj.com today and schedule a free, no obligation consultation.

• Viral Booth™ Orange County
    Viral Booth™ Orange County Photo Booths

These guys really do work magic! They make your event come alive through their great service and photography skills. They know how to get every perfect angle to make sure your event can be relived through the memories they capture!

• Orange, 92869 See on map