10-500
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Victoria of Highwood

Fulfilling Dreams...Creating the Events of a Lifetime

New World service in an Old World setting.

With a wide variety of rooms to choose from, Victoria Highwood has the space and style to fit your needs – from cozy wine cellar to Italian villa. We can accommodate groups from 25 to 500 with our multiple levels and outdoor patio & garden. Victoria of Highwood is the perfect setting for Wedding Ceremonies & Receptions, Showers, Bar or Bat Mitzvahs, Rehearsal Dinners, Quinceaños, Business Meetings, Holiday Parties, Reunions & Birthday Celebrations. Our vast experience, well-appointed locations and unlimited resources allow us to undertake even the most challenging event. As one of the premier special event providers in the greater Chicago area, we specialize in exceeding our customers’ expectations and making dreams come true…with world-renowned menus, gracious ambiance and professional attention to detail every step of the way.

The Victoria Group has been responsible for successful private catering events since 1937 with a wonderful reputation in the industry. The Victoria Group also owns its own fleet of Rolls Royce Limousines and Trolleys to make your special event come together perfectly!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Chicago

3 Reviews for Victoria of Highwood

I absolutely love this place! From the minute I first saw it I knew that this was the location we were searching for. It is unique, very romantic and the food is outstanding. We are still receiving compliments on the food, service and the ambiance.
A few items I would note for consideration are the 12K food and drink minimum requirement on weekends and this location, unlike the other 2, does not include a wedding cake. Also, the appetizers have a minimum requirement of 3 items and we would have preferred 2 since the dinner portions are so large and we ordered a sweet table.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/25/08, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Victoria's of Highwood is an amazing venue! Our guests raved about it! It has so much character and is perfect if you're looking for an alternative to the typical banquet hall for a medium-sized wedding (we had 150 guests, but they can hold up to about 175). We loved the idea of the courtyard for coctails and then the separate rooms for dinner and dancing...and so did our guests! The food was also really good! The staff was very professional, courteous and easy to work with. I am so happy we decided to have our reception here...everything was nearly flawless.

Profile Picture Bridget , 8/23/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was endlessly pleased with my experience at Victoria and my guests are still praising the venue and the food.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/21/08, 1 Review

13 Photos

My Photo Album

13 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
From their incredibly unique facility, amazing italian cuisine, generous portions and five-star service, you will be amazed and pampered. For generations, this family-owned and operated business cares about it's clients. I see it on the faces of every customer. If that wasn't enough they even have their own exclusive shuttle service so you can relax knowing your guests will make it safely to their destination after the party. A perfect 10 and I highly recommend.

My work with Victoria Highwood over the last year has been positive with pure professionalism from the wonderful staff. In the last year we have referred to each other four different group events; each with nothing to say but rave reviews of the food, staff, and sincerity of the sales and catering team. Victoria Highwood is one of my favorite reception sites to send brides and Bar/Bat Mitzvah parents too; the unique antique charm of the hall combined with the delicious food is an unbeatable experience. I have found that groups of this hall continue to refer to their friends as well as their places of business. In an age where more and more business becomes out-of-touch with clients, it is wonderful to be able to send referrals to a family owned business with a passion for a good party and a knack for making sure clients are understood and expectations are beyond delivered. Thank you, Victoria Highwood for continuing a Chicago Tradition of family owned and operated businesses.

I've performed dozens of events at Victoria of Highwood. Joanna and the rest of the staff are very friendly and accomodating. Victoria of Highwood provides a very unique and charming venue for a reception or other event. Best of all, of all the places I've worked, Victoria of Highwood has the best food I have ever eaten!!

Events

4825 North Scott Street, Schiller Park, IL 60176   See On Map
847-433-5515 (phone) 847-433-5519 (fax)
Tuesday through Saturday & Additional hours available by Appointment