Vic LeDan Photography

Charlotte, NC View map
$1,850 Most Popular Price

$1,850 Most Popular Price

Whenever I talk to people about my photography they usually ask two questions. First, they want to know, "how did I get started" and "what makes me want to be a photographer"? The second question is the easiest to answer...I love what a photograph can provide to you. A photograph can capture a memory such a great vacation, an emotional moment like when you said "I do" or freeze that special moment in time. As far as how I got started, I took a passion and turned it into a profession. Someone once told me that when you find a job that you love to do, you will feel like you are no longer working. So, I have found that place....I love what I do!!!

?

As I said, I love what I do. I try my best to keep things fun, energetic and simple. Getting great photos shouldn't be stressful. They definitely shouldn't be stressful on your wedding day! I keep it light and playful. We bring your photoshoot ideas to life or just capture that candid shot just at the right moment. It's my passion. That's what I do!

Victor

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$700.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1850

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Toning
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
  • User1934772 2+ years ago
    Vic LeDan Photography has been the best photographer I have worked with thus far. From the onset of hiring Vick as the photographer for our wedding, he was on the task of ensuring my end product was the best product. He scheduled site visits at the ceremony/reception venue to scope out the best locations for pictures. Vick really listened to our preferences and got some amazing shots. He also used the surroundings and the natural elements to get beautiful, unique shots that other photographers may not have thought of. He advised us on the best options based on what we stated we wanted which made it easier on us to not have to think of every detail.

Our guests and other vendors had complimented his work, professionalism, and direction. He delivered my pictures ahead of schedule which was amazing and kept me abreast of the timeline the entire time. The value of his service cannot be put into words. I would recommend his services time and time again especially if you desire a high quality product in a timely fashion.
    Thai Married on 06/01/2013
    One of the hardest decisions a couple has to make after deciding to spend their lives with one another, is who will be responsible for capturing their laughs, tears and various emotions on their wedding day. There is a reason they say a picture is worth a 1,000 words, because only a photograph can capture the excitement, love and admiration in one picture. However, it takes an exceptional photographer to understand the couple, their family, friends and the moment. Only a photographer with an appreciation for the art and the moments can see the very moments that need to be captured and frozen to share with future generations. My husband and I selected VicLeDan Photography because they did an incredible job with our engagement photos, and we had very untraditional ideas. As we moved forward with our destination wedding plans, we booked VicLeDan Photography immediately. The photographers were very professional, understood we were not looking for traditional wedding day photos, and they made our guests feel comfortable...most of them forgot they were even there...as we have some AMAZING photos of our guests enjoying Puerto Rico, the events we scheduled around our wedding, as well as on our wedding day. When my husband and I received our photos, we were overjoyed with the outcome. We were able to see our wedding from another perspective, as well as how each other spent the morning! We decided a first-see was best and our pictures were breathtaking. Some of the best pictures were caught when we weren't posing or thinking a camera was even pointed towards us. Those pictures were made possible because our photographers saw a moment and knew what to do. Not only would I recommend VicLeDan Photography to a friend, but I have. I truly do not have any complaints, because I got everything and more I asked for.
    Rachel Married on 10/22/2011
    There were many great choices I made for my wedding-choosing Vic LeDan Photography was one of them! During my meeting with Vic I explained what I was looking for in a photographer. When it came time for the wedding day he delivered everything that I asked for & more. Every bride deserves to have the option for the type of photography she wants. The "behind the scenes" and non-posed pictures were what I asked for and received for my pre-ceremony, ceremony, and wedding reception. Not to be forgotten or under-praised was my engagement photography shoot. Again, Vic delivered the type of pictures and captured our fun spirit perfectly. My many pictures are adorned on my walls as well as in an album that I proudly have showed to many family and friends. I would highly recommend Vic to any bride looking for a photographer who listens and more importantly delivers on what you ask for.

Charlotte, NC, 28278
Location of (Vic LeDan Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding