West Chester, West Chester, PA 19382 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Veronica Horn HD Makeup Artistry

Veronica Horn HD Makeup Artistry is a wedding makeup company based in West Chester, Pennsylvania. Owner Veronica has garnered over 15 years of experience in the cosmetics industry, and she is delighted to lend her skills to prospective newlyweds. Her portfolio comprises international roles with a brand of L'Oréal, work featured in Sephora, ULTA, and Macy's, and television makeup artistry. As a wedding cosmetician, she strives to create looks that are flawless in person and in photographs.

Veronica Horn HD Makeup Artistry offers a range of beauty services to ensure that to-be-weds and their wedding party look and feel fabulous. You can secure a consultation to share your desired look and begin an enjoyable collaboration. Veronica provides makeup trials to make sure that clients are happy with their chosen look. This dedicated artist travels to your chosen location for your convenience. She endeavors to maintain the utmost professionalism while also exuding warmth and enthusiasm for a person’s pending nuptials. Having worked on television and commercial sets, Veronica knows the key secrets to crafting a long-lasting, glowing look. Other services include false-lash applications and tattoo coverage.

COVID-19 Safety Precautions

Due to the prevention of the spread of COVID-19, Veronica takes safety and sanitation very seriously. She exceeds the recommendations of the PA State Board of Cosmetology and the CDC Guidelines. She comes equipped with a 3-ply mask, an additional face covering, face sheild, and disinfectant solutions including hand sanitizer and 90% isopropyl alcohol. Surfaces and stations will be cleaned between each application. All brushes arrive deep-cleaned, sanitized, quarantined for 14 days, and will be kept in a separate labeled bag for each person in the party. Airbrush applications have been suspended to reduce the risk of spreading particles in the air. Any product that directly touches the client's face, like an eyeliner or brow pencil, will be sanitized using 90% isopropyl alcohol before and after use. Disposable wands will be used for lip and mascara application. Additionally, a UV sanitizer is used on any palettes or compacts before and after each use. Veronica requests you wear a mask to begin the application when she will focus on your eye makeup. Then, you can remove the mask when she applies your complexion and lip product, but she asks that you please keep talking to a minimum while your mask is not on and please use your elbow for any coughing or sneezing that may occur during this time.

Follow Veronica Horn HD Makeup Artistry on

8 Reviews for Veronica Horn HD Makeup Artistry

• Brandy

Brandy · Married on 09/12/2020

Covid wedding

we had to reschedule out wedding from July to Sept and I had to find another make up artist. I found Veronica and she was amazing! The process of the test run to the day of was seamless! Her products fit everyone's needs in the bridal party and made us all look so beautiful!

Sent on 01/07/2021
  • Y

Graham M Berstler · Married on 10/06/2019

So glad I found Veronica

I initially had a make-up trial with another well appraised and highly rated make-up artist, but was hugely disappointed with the result and became anxious as the wedding date approaches quickly. I am Asian. My initial trial made me look old and not like myself. The foundation color was too tan/beachy for my skin tone, and the cat eye with fake lashes made me look plastic. Perhaps it would suit other brides but I couldn’t recognize myself with the makeup and was certain I would not be happy with this on the wedding date.

Veronica was then recommended to me through a friend who was her former colleague. I knew that Veronica had years of make-up training in South Korea and saw pictures of her work on Asian face with naked look. I had a phone conversation with her first about my wishes and comments regarding the first trial. She listened well to my wishes to obtain a clean and natural look that is picture perfect but still looks like myself. I felt understood. I was confident that she is capable but was so relieved when she confirmed she is available on my wedding date. We had a trial in the backyard at her house, as she explained that she wants me to see the makeup in natural light because I have an afternoon wedding and most pictures will be taken outdoor. I appreciate her point, because my first trial was in a studio and it turned out that I didn’t like the look in the studio and hated it more when I walked outside. She played soothing music and was prepared to test different makeup colors and brands. She engaged me throughout the trial by asking for my feedback. She accommodates my preferences nicely but is also confident and respectful to disagree if she feels strongly that what I want might not look flattering in photos. I can really appreciate her trained eyes and point of view from her years of training in industry.

I felt I found the one after the trial, similar to how a bride feels when she found the right dress.

On the wedding date, no hassle. Veronica was at the venue early. She set up her makeup station and special lighting waiting for me. Both Veronica and I are confident. Not much needed to say there because I found the one.

The 4 photos I am uploading are:
    Photo from trial with a different make-up artist before Veronica
    Photo 12 hours after trial with Veronica
    2 photos on the wedding date

Sent on 01/09/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Veronica Horn HD Makeup Artistry Pricing

Veronica Horn HD Makeup Artistry Price Rates

Veronica Horn HD Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• West Chester West Chester, PA, 19382 See on map
    Location of (Veronica Horn HD Makeup Artistry)