390 Merrimon Avenue, Asheville, NC 28801 Map · Phone number

a96ac247323d923e 1528098623 fe38314b6e348bb9 1528098622 6ffbc5f07c0a6e90 152809

34 Reviews for Verge Events

• Nancy

Nancy Stoms · Getting married on 02/04/2021

We highly suggest going with Verge!

I don’t know where to start. First, I want to say that I did a fair amount of research on wedding planners in the AVL area. I felt an instant connection with Sarah with Verge. She was peppy, excited, took interest in our engagement, style, and interests in our very first call. Her energy was contagious. Being a high-energy person myself, I always felt that Sarah was on my level and I could tell that she was listening to my husband and my requests, thoughts, priorities for our big day. She was fabulous at communication, nothing fell through the cracks. I felt very at ease with Sarah by our side during our engagement and the day of. She helped alleviate last minute things that weren’t going as we would have liked and she handled them for us. We live about 9 hours away from Asheville so a wedding planner was a must but I also suggest hiring Sarah and the Verge team even if you are local. It will save you time and stress at the end of the day. We really cannot imagine our big day with the Verge team and it was honestly a pleasure every time we spoke with Sarah and met with her in person. Her personality is so charming with a strong get things done presence which will help ease any nerves you have about the planning process. We were constantly surprised by Sarah’s eagerness to take care of things for us, especially on the wedding day. She handled a lot of things that we could not have had time for on our own such as setting out linens, securing our aisle runner, placing our card box, programs box, frames, etc. out in our venue. There is no reason to NOT go with the Verge team and we feel forever indebted to them for making our wedding day the most amazing experience for us and our guests.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional and personable ❤️

Nicole did a phenomenal job helping me have the most lovely and relaxing and beautiful wedding. She was very warm and personable but also wickedly efficient and steered me towards excellent vendors. Our wedding day went flawlessly and her guidance helped me be able to sit back and experience the day with no stress. Can’t recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Sally · Married on 07/14/2018

Sarah Murray is a wedding planner extraordinaire! Planning a wedding to be held in the Balsam Mountains from Boston was no easy task, but Sarah was amazing. Our venue was beautiful but was not easy. After our first meeting we knew we were in competent hands. Sarah helped secure fabulous vendors, hair and make up artists were incredible! Sarah was always available to listen, make suggestions and give guidance when needed. On the wedding Day it poured! Sarah handled everything so calmly and moved our guests between sites seamlessly. So many of our guests commented about how amazing our wedding planner was. They were in awe of how well she was dealing with the situation of torrential rain so calmly. Lastly, I’d like to add we are a same-sexed couple so our daughter had double the chance of a major blow out with a mom - we didn’t have one and we really believe it was because Sarah gave us such exceptional guidance.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Verge Events FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 5

• Lauren Rosenau Photography
    Lauren Rosenau Photography Wedding Photographers

Verge Events will design and create a flawless event, and you'll be blown away by their friendly team and talent for planning seamless events. We've had the pleasure of partnering with Verge Events and recommend them to all of our clients. They go above and beyond for all of their clients, and you'll be so thankful to have them as a part of your wedding day!

• Shimmer Band aka Shimmer Entertainment
    Shimmer Band aka Shimmer Entertainment Wedding Bands

Working with Stephanie and her team of professionals was a delight. Always a joy to partner with well organized experts as were all the vendors assembled by Verge Events. The event was beautifully executed and flawless leaving the client delighted. Shimmer Band is looking forward to our next event with the Verge team!

• 7 Ton - Design and Letterpress Co.
    7 Ton - Design and Letterpress Co. Wedding Invitations

The ladies at Verge Events are at the top of their game, providing premier planning and event design services for events small to large. In their capable hands, your event will go off without a hitch and is guaranteed to be fabulous. We couldn't ask for a better team to work with!

• 390 Merrimon Avenue Asheville, 28801 See on map