Webster, NY 14580 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Real Weddings 1

About Vasili's World Video

Creatively I’m always changing and pushing forward because our industry is always changing, technology, style, perception, the tastes of the clients. There are few constants in life and change is one of them.
One thing I want to put out there is I’m not afraid to step out of the average or the norm and I hope that it’s evident in my work. It is my passion to deliver a film that will touch the viewer on many different levels. I want your film to be the best investment you ever made. I want my work to speak for itself so please spend some time in My Theater and HD Theater on my website http://www.vasilisworldvideo.com/ or check out my FaceBook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Vasilis-World-Videofilms/270628646355 for more of my recent work.

Thank you in advance for checking out my work and visiting me on the web.
Vasili

IMG0147

• Videos 3

14 Reviews for Vasili's World Video

Bethany · Married on 06/06/2015

We just received our wedding video and I was blown away! The quality is so much better than other wedding videos I have seen. Our package included a short, documentary style film, as well as several hours of the other footage from our wedding. I knew the documentary style video would be well done, but I was pleasantly surprised at how nicely he put together the other parts of our day. It did not look like another homemade video. He shot from several different angles and really captured the moments I wanted to see. Although it took a while to receive, almost 6 months, it was worth the wait. I knew this going in from reading other reviews, but decided that I would much rather wait and get a good quality video, and I am so glad I did!

Vasili was very easy to work with and was very flexible. He worked with me to create a custom package to fit our budget but still provided us with what we wanted. He was very flexible when creating our short documentary film and moved things around to my liking. He offered opinions without being pushy, and in the end we received a beautiful video.

I would highly recommend Vasili if you want a good quality video!

Sent on 12/28/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Vasili. Although we have not gotten our wedding video back yet (we were just married last month), my husband and I have no doubt that we will love it when it is ready. I planned our wedding from out of state so I really had to trust reviews (from WeddingWire.com and other sources), email, and phone conversations when choosing my vendors. I found Vasili on WeddingWire and from looking at his website, knew we had to have him for our wedding.

The morning of my wedding was the first time we met, only making plans and discussions via phone and email but I knew as soon as we met that I had made the right choice. Both he and his assistant are patient, provide great direction, and what impressed my husband and I the most was his creativity. He set up shots that we would have never thought of and made sure they were perfect. I will update my review when we have our actual wedding video back, but I have no doubt we will love it. I highly recommend Vasili's Word Video!!!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Jenna · Married on 09/02/2012

I stumbled upon Vasili through an Internet search for videographers in the Syracuse area, and I’m so happy I did. His work is unlike any other videographer in the area (trust me, I spent hours looking at countless videos). He was such a pleasure to work with – very responsive, kind and professional. We ended up having him film a video of us a month prior to the wedding to showcase at the reception – it turned out amazing! We received so many compliments, and have watched it over and over. I cannot wait until we receive our wedding video back – I know it will be absolutely amazing.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Vasili's World Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,295.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

Real Weddings

• Fairy Tale Weddings & Events
    Fairy Tale Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Vasili's recently at the Holiday Inn in Liverpool, NY. He was very professional and at time I didn't even know he was there taking photos. He did a wonderful job and I can't wait to see the wedding photos!

• Syracuse Makeup Artistry
    Syracuse Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Vasili's World Video is my favorite videography company to work with in the business! Vasili is amazingly creative, professional and so friendly. It's always a pleasure!